"Wanted By Six" Diabolik love...

Af Aceandthewolf

right now im going through this story and editing mistakes out, but its taking forever (Y/n) Nanase 17 got i... Mere

Chapter 1 (updated & edited)
Chapter 2 (updated & edited)
Chapter 3 (Updated & Edited)
Chapter 4 (Updated & Edited)
Chapter 5 (updated)
Chapter 6 (updated)
Chapter 7 (edited)
Chapter 8 (updated)
Chapter 9 ( updated)
Chapter 10 (updated)
Chapter 11(updated)
Chapter 13 (updated)
Chapter 14 (updated)
Chapter 15 (updated)
Chapter 16 (updated)
Chapter 17 (updated)
Chapter 18 (updated)
Chapter 19 (updated)
Chapter 20 (updated)
Chapter 21 (updated)
Chapter 22 (updated)
Chapter 23 (updated)
Chapter 24 (updated)
Chapter 25 (updated)
Chapter 26 (updated)
Chapter 27 (updated)
Chapter 28 (updated)
Chapter 29 (updated)
Chapter 30 (updated)
Chapter 31 (updated)
Chapter 32 (updated)
Chapter 33 (updated)
Chapter 34(updated)
Chapter 35(updated)
Chapter 36 (updated)
Chapter 37 (updated:end)

Chapter 12 (updated)

642 22 0
Af Aceandthewolf

(3rd person P.O.V)

As her eyes flutter open the pain stops. "(Y/n)?" Yui says from the door, and comes up to the bed. "What's happened?" (Y/n) asks and sit up. "Uh you've been passed out for a few days." Yui looks down at her hands, then her cell phone rings. She grab it and look at the number, it was her mother Sarah who she haven't seen since she was six.

Me: "Hello?"

S: "(Y/n) my beautiful girl is it you?"

Me: "Um yea, mom?"

S: " I talked to your father and he told me where you were. I'm staying in town and would like to meet up with you."

Me: "Really after 11 years you want to come back into my life. You left me and dad"

She starts tearing up and listens to what her mom's says.

S: "please (Y/n) just come meet me. I have so much to tell you, it's important.

Sarah sounded desperate and was crying through the phone.

Me: "fine where would you like to meet?"

S: "Oh thank you meet me in the Cafe by the bank. Can u meet me tomorrow?"

Me: "Can you do today?"

S: "Of course, how about 3pm?"

Me "yea that's good bye."

S: "goodbye."

(Y/n) wipes her eyes and stands up, Yui looking at her questionly. "Yui I'm leaving to town in a little bit, and I need your help to distract the guys." She says and Yui nods. "Ok I'll do what I can." (Y/n) hugs her and says, "thank you I'm going to change."

(Y/n) goes to change and Yui walks outside of the room. Ayato was standing there and called Yui over to him, "Oi pancake is (Y/n) awake?" Yui walks closer and thinks for a minute, she shakes her head and Ayato frowns walking away.

Yui walks through the halls and ends up in a dark room with a pool table and a dart board. "Well hello little bitch." She turns seeing Laito at the door, "L...Laito." He walks closer to her and grabs her neck.

"You lied to Ayato. It's so obvious when you tell a lie," He says as she gasps for air. "I...I." Suddenly the door slammed open, "what the hell are you doing Laito?" (Y/n)s voice sounded through the room. Laito let go of Yui and stared at the girl in the doorway. Her hair was tied back in a ponytail and she had a black longsleeved shirt with lace down the shoulders to her wrist on. Instead of her usual skirt she's wearing a dark blue pair of jeans, and short black boots.

Laito looks her up and down and she just glares at him. "Well well well my little bitch is awake." He says and steps closer to her. She looks behind him at Yui and turns away from the room.

(Y/n) walks away from the room and to the front door. She looks around and sees none of the brothers, she opens the door quickly and made a run for it. She tried to unlatch the gate but it had the lock on it, "Really." She said eyeing the fence. Cursing under her breath she ran to a different part of the gate, and started climbing. At the top she the spikes were sharper than she thought, she climbed it quickly and efficiently getting over them with only a few cuts on her hands. From grabbing the spikes.

(Y/n) jumped down from the top and landed on the hard ground on her feet. She ran all the way to town, and tried to find the bank. "Are you lost miss?" A kind looking old man asked her as she passed a restaurant. (Y/n) eyed him and nodded, "yes can you help me find the Cafe near the bank?"

"Oh sure two blocks down and the banks on your left. Then right by it is the Rosewater Cafe." He says and she bows her head, "thank you sir." He tipped his hat and she walked in the direction he gave her. She sees the Cafe come into view and takes a deep breath. "You can do this." She whispers to herself.

(Back in the Sakamaki mansion)

"Where is she going, pancake?" Ayato says and he bites into Yui's neck once more. "S-stop." She says and he just growls. "Enough Ayato," Reiji says and the redhead pulls away.

"Yui tell us where she is." Reiji says looking into her scared pink eyes. "I-i can't. I p-promised." She cries falling to the ground, all six brothers were gathered into the room. And they were seriously pissed off. Suddenly Subaru punches the wall and Yui finally breaks, "Ok, ok. She's going to town, but she didn't tell me where in town." She looks down in shame at selling out her friend.

"Finally, but that wasn't much help little bitch." Laito says from the couch. "Doesn't matter. Kanato stay here and watch Yui, now let's go." Reiji says and everyone but Yui and Kanato leave the house. "I can't believe she climbed the gate. I thought it was high enough that noone could get over it." Shu says, Ayato and Laito laugh a little. "What's so funny?" Subaru asks annoyed. "Nothing let's just find her." They say.

(In town)

(Y/n) was sitting in the Cafe and twirling her fingers. The door opens and the little bells tings, she looks up and sees a couple walk in and sit. The waiter walks up to (Y/n) and sits down her tea, suddenly there was a person standing in front of her. Looking up she saw a woman with sparkling blue eyes and mid back length (your color) hair.

"(Y/n)?" The woman asks, (Y/n) nods and the woman smiles. "Your so beautiful, I'm so sorry I left." Sarah says pulling her into a hug. (Y/n) stands there her arms feeling as heavy as bricks. "Why did you leave me?" She asks her emotionless face turning to one of sadness.

"Their was something happening and the vampires your living with had something to do with it." Sarah says and (Y/n) jaw drops. "How do you know about them?"

"I was a vampire hunter. Your father knew about this and hated it, since he's friends with the Sakamaki's father. And when you were born something happened you didn't breath for many hours, and the doctors thought you were dead. They had you under constant watch because you started breathing and stopped many times. But they couldn't find anything wrong with you." She paused when her drink came. (Y/n) looked deep in thought and looked up to hear more. "Go on."

"Well as you grew up thease breathing fits kept going. Your father was on a trip and you were with him when you were five. He was at a meeting with the Sakamaki's father and he saw you. He took one look at you and knew you were the "Mysterious Bride" and protector of The Eve." Sarah says and (Y/n) stops her. "What the eve?" She asks.

"The Eve is like adam and eve but Eve has to find Adam. And the new Eve is Yui, bit she does not know this until after what's happening now to her." Sarah says, but covers her mouth afyer saying that last bit. "What's happening now?" (Y/n) asks quickly. Sarah doesn't answer, "mom tell me." "(Y/n) you are just like me. Your powers will be so strong, just like you."

She was so confused, "powers? What are you talking about?" She asks and Sarah holds her hand. A image flashes through her head and she sees her being bitten by each brother. And every time she stopped breathing after she was bitten, or slept. "Your powers have been in you, your body just has to accept them."

(Y/n) was still in shock and tears started going down her face. "You'll be fine once your body accepts them." Sarah says and pulls a small box out of her bag, sliding it across the table. (Y/n) opens it and saw a pair of daggers one with a black and silver hilt with wolf's on it. And the other white and bronze hilt with wolf's on it. "Those were mine but I have no use of them, but since your a protector you can use them." (Y/n) looked up at her and says, "thank you, wow."

As they talked the brothers walked into town. "Damn it where is she?" Ayato asks and Shu stops all of a sudden. "I smell her, she was bleeding." He says and the others soon catch onto the smell also. They follow it to a cafe and stop outside, looking inside Laito sees her sitting at the table with a woman who looks exactly like her from the back.

(Y/n) looks up suddenly feeling the presence of a vampire. She locks eyes with laito and looks away quickly, "mom I have to go, but it was good to see you. We can meet up again soon," She says and they stand. She gives her a hug and (Y/n) hugs back this time.

"Of course, I sense them to. Don't fight them, but try not to let them drink your blood because of your powers." Sarah says and let's go. She walks to the counter telling (Y/n) to let her pay for her drink, she smiles, puts the dagger box in her shouoder bag and walks to the door. The vampires moved away from the Cafe when they saw her coming to the door.

Ayato growled and Reiji grabbed him to keep him from doing something in public. "Ayato not in public, well punish her later." He says as (Y/n) walked down the block on the other side of the road from them.

She turned the corner and ran. She ran for a few blocks then started walking, looking behind her she didn't see any of them. Suddenly she walked right into someone. "I'm sorry," she says and looks up. Subaru stood there and her sweat dropped at the look on his face.

She started backing up and someone grabbed her waist. "You've been bad. Yours truly can't wait to punish you when we get home." She heard Ayato's voice in her ear. She was grabbed out of his arms then saw Reiji, as he glared down at her angrily. "Alright let's just get back before Kanato turns the other little bitch into one of his dolls." Laito says and (Y/n) was picked up and thrown over someone's shoulder, "Hey put me down." She says and the person squeezes her ass, "Shut up your to loud." She stops and just stays there looking at the pissed off boys walking behind Shu and her. She smiled at their angry faces and laughs a bit.

Once they get to the limo Shu puts (Y/n) down, and she sits down. The vampires looked like they wanted to jump her and drink her blood but stayed still. Not one word was spoken the whole drive, and (Y/n) was holding her bag close to her.

She jumped out of the car and ran into the house quickly. She heard footsteps walking upstairs and went up the stairs, to find Kanato following Yui with a knife in his hand. "Stop Kanato, what the hell are you doing?" She yells and is in front of Yui in a blink of an eye. She felt dizy when she did that but Kanato took that as an opportunity to grab her. "You need punished for running off like that. Doesn't she teddy?" He says and she grabs his arm and flips him over.

Yui gasps but grabs (Y/n) and hurries to their room. Locking the door and (Y/n) sits on her bed opening her bag. She pulls out the box and sits it on her bed, "What's that?"

"It's from my mom." She says pulling out the silver and black hilted one. "Their vampire hunting knives." She pulls it out of the sheath and points it ahead of her. Yui watches her and asked why she had them. "I have to protect you at all costs." She states.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

180K 4K 28
Warning: I'm sorry if the characters are a little OOC. Also this is more of a Shu x OC. -------- Yui has already been in the mansion with the Sakama...
85.3K 1.8K 53
Rankings: #8 ayato out of 2.7k stories - 6/26/2022, #2 ruki out of 980 stories - 9/6/2022, #36 sakamaki out of 1.7k stories - 1/1/23 You're a human w...
64K 1.2K 22
//A Diabolik Lovers Fanfiction//A human, Yui lives with the six sadistic vampires becomes the target of Mukami Brothers for Adam and Eve project. But...
52.7K 1.5K 30
*USED TO BE SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST* Ayumi Komori is the total opposite of her older sister Yui Komori, especially when it comes to personality. Out...