A Precious Accident

HopefullyPerfect tarafından

I stopped staring out of the window then looked at the pregnancy test which I must've been holding for at lea... Daha Fazla

A Precious Accident
1) 6 Weeks Pregnant, Telling the Best Friend
2) Did You Put on, Wait?
3) 9 Weeks Pregnant, How Do I Tell Him?
4) 10 Weeks Pregnant, That's My Baby?
5) 12 Weeks Pregnant, Another Party...
6)14 Week's Pregnant, Why is this so Hard?
7)16 Weeks Pregnant, Get Rid of the Baby!
8) 17 Weeks Pregnant, Did You Feel That?
10) 20 Weeks Pregnant, Time to Let the School Know
11) 22 Weeks Pregnant, Time For a Break
12) Where to Next?
13)23 Weeks Pregnant, Mood Swings and Family Reunions
14) 25 Weeks Pregnant, Let's Think of Names for Bean
15) 26 Weeks Pregnant, September the 2nd
16)27 Weeks Pregnant, Are You Seeing Her Again...?
17)29 Weeks Pregnant, LIAR!
18) 31 Weeks Pregnant, I Need You!
19) 32 Weeks Pregnant, Growing Up
20)34 Weeks Pregnant, Trick or Treat?
21) 35 Weeks Pregnant, It's All Alright
22) 36 Weeks Pregnant, Final Day of School & A Baby Shower
23) 38 Weeks Pregnant, Fun and Games
24) 38 Weeks Pregnant, What's Happening?
25) 1 Hour Old, Meet Baby Bean (Final Chapter)

9) 19 Weeks Pregnant, It's a...

12.7K 323 36
HopefullyPerfect tarafından

9) 19 Weeks Pregnant, It’s a...

I woke up with a groan before falling straight out of my bed and onto the floor. I stared at the ceiling not even feeling bothered to move. My ringtone of Heart Attack by Demi Lavoto started to play. I put my hand up trying to feel for my phone on the desk. Once I found it I didn’t even check the ID I just placed it to my ear. ‘Hello?’ I said questioning in a sleepy voice.

‘Are you ready? I’m coming to pick you up,’ Jackson called cheerfully down the phone. Crap, todays the baby scan.

‘Yeah, I’m almost ready,’ I lied as I jumped from the floor suddenly feeling more alive. ‘I’ll see you in a bit,’ I muttered before hanging up then throwing my phone onto the mound of covers on my bed. As soon as I’d released my phone I began running around my room looking for something to wear. ‘Mum!’ I shouted as I picked up a white vest top and threw it to my bed.

‘What?!’ my mum shouted back from wherever in the house she was.

‘Why didn’t you wake me up?’ I shouted back.

‘Because I forgot, now hurry up and get ready because Jackson will be waiting,’ my mother finished, I then heard the bath start running so she was obviously in the bathroom. I groaned again as I ran over to the wardrobe and snatched a coral coloured flowey skirt and threw that to the bed before changing my underwear. I pulled the top on over my messy hair and put the skirt over it, my bump wasn’t as obvious with the skirt over it.

            Once I was fully dressed and my hair was done, I ran down the stairs to get some breakfast. I ended up just grabbing a cereal bar and an apple, and then there was a honk of a horn outside. ‘Bella you best call me as soon as you find the gender, grandma needs to know first!’ my mum shouted after me.

‘Sure,’ I called back a little quieter. ‘Bye,’ I finished as I rushed out the house, slamming the door shut then locking it with my set of keys. Jackson was looking in my direction with a smile on his face. I gave him a little wave as I took a bite of the red apple I was holding. I walked speedily to the side of the car I had to get in.

‘How are you feeling?’ Jackson asked soothingly as I sat down beside him allowing my bag to drop to the floor.

‘Good, a little nervous but extremely excited!’ I beamed as I took another bite of the apple. ‘Have you got any water? I’ve been told to go to the scan with a full bladder and I totally forgot,’ I explained politely. Jackson smirked at me before reaching for his sports bag which was in the back seat. He handed me a full bottle of water. ‘Thank you,’ I chirped as I unscrewed the lid before drinking part of the bottle.

‘Did you get up late by any chance?’ I nodded awkwardly as I continued to drink the bottle of water whilst chewing a piece of apple. ‘If you eat any quicker you’ll choke,’ Jackson warned me, I shrugged him off as I continued to speed eat.

‘Why didn’t you phone me earlier?’ I asked as the car finally began to move.

‘Because I didn’t know I was supposed,’ Jackson responded, he eyed the two litre bottle which already had a quarter of water missing from it.

‘Well you were,’ I spat as I fastened the lid of the water before continuing to eat my apple.

‘Isabella Jenkins,’ the receptionist called, Jackson and I looked at one another before standing up. Jackson and I walked over to the receptionist before going to the room which our monographer was waiting outside of.

‘Nice to see you again, Isabella,’ Dr Loveoutt, greeted me. ‘And this is?’ she asked as she looked at Jackson with a smile.

‘Jackson Dean, doc. The baby’s father,’ Jackson responded with a smile.

‘It’s nice to see you two sticking together,’ Dr Loveoutt smiled. Jackson and I just looked at one another before I took my seat on the bed. ‘Okay, do you know what this anomaly scan is for?’ Dr Loveoutt asked.

‘Roughly,’ I answered truthfully. My mother kind of told me what it was about but I forgot most of it.

‘Okay, I need to take some measurements of the baby’s organs and check everything is developing properly.

            After some frowning at the screen, Dr Loveoutt had finished with all the main parts of the scan. I had the blue jelly on my belly which Jackson found hilarious. ‘Okay, Isabella. Would you like to find out the gender of the baby?’ Dr Loveoutt asked.

‘Yes please,’ I sputtered quickly.

‘Well the baby is in a bit of an awkward position so you’ll have to do something to move it just a little,’ Dr Loveout explained. I looked at her nervously. ‘Could you maybe do about ten star jumps?’

‘I guess so,’ I laughed as I stood up; I kept my top above the gel as I began jumping. Jackson found this even funnier; I’m surprised he didn’t keel over how much he was laughing.

‘Bella, you look crazy,’ Jackson panted in between laughs. I glared at him before smiling.

‘Okay, we’ll try now,’ Dr Loveoutt decided. I climbed back onto the bed then lay down. Jackson took a hold of my hand.

‘This is it, Bella,’ Jackson whispered, the funniness was removed from his face and now he just looked all anxious and nervous. Dr Loveoutt looked at the scan whilst move the white thing over my belly.

‘Okay, and the baby is...’ Dr Loveoutt trailed. ‘Any guesses?’

‘I’m saying a girl,’ I mumbled, Jackson just shrugged, he looked really impatient now.

‘It’s a boy,’ Dr Loveoutt read with a smile. She turned the scan to us showing us the picture of our baby. ‘I’ll print this off now, you can wipe yourself up,’ she announced as she stood up.

‘Can you believe it, Bella? We’re going to be parents to a little boy,’ Jackson beamed. I held his hands tightly.

‘I’ve never been more excited in my life!’ I yelled before smacking my hand over my mouth. ‘Little Bean’s a boy,’ I whispered gratefully.  

‘We need to call our parents,’ Jackson told me, I nodded.

Jackson and I were sat in Subway eating. Jackson was still staring at the scan picture whilst trying to take a perfect photo of it on his phone even though he had his own copy. I was midway through eating my sandwich when one of Jackson’s friends spotted us. I didn’t notice until he was stood beside us. ‘What’s this then bud?’ Shaun asked as he looked over Jackson’s shoulder at the scan.

‘That’s my son,’ Jackson spoke; completely oblivious to whom he was speaking to. Shaun burst out laughing but then he saw my serious face and stopped. 

‘Wait, dude are you being serious?’ Shaun asked, that’s when reality stepped in. Jackson’s head snapped up and he came face to face with a more serious Shaun. 

‘Shit,’ I heard Jackson cursed, I just watched them from my sandwich. ‘I mean, my godson,’ Jackson tried to save himself. Shaun wasn’t buying it, he just stared at Jackson.

‘Is it yours?’ Shaun asked me, I didn’t move; instead I stared at Jackson before shrugging.

‘You tell anyone and I swear I’ll break your neck,’ Jackson threatened to violently for my liking.

‘You break anyone’s neck,’ I began to threaten but I stopped myself. Shaun stared at us both like he’d seen a ghost.

‘No way, Jackson Dean. A dad?’ Shaun spoke. ‘Have you got a bump?’ Shaun asked me as he peered at the scan which was still lying on the table.

‘A little one,’ I answered.

‘My God dude, you best be sticking round for this,’ Shaun demanded as he pointed at Jackson.

‘Yes dad,’ Jackson laughed. ‘Please don’t tell anyone, Shaun.’

‘Dude, we’re bros. I won’t tell anyone, it’s breaking the bro code,’ Shaun lectured as he took a bite of Jackson sub gaining him a smack in the stomach.

‘The bro code?’ I asked, what the hell is a bro code?

‘Yeah, it means we all stick together,’ Shaun told me, he then picked up Jackson drink and began slurping it. ‘Anyway, my sisters over there so I need to go. Love you, bro,’ Shaun laughed as he left.

‘Ta-daa, one of my friends now know,’ Jackson announced as Shaun left.

‘I noticed,’ I responded simply. ‘Please don’t let anyone find out, if they ask then sure tell them...unless it’s someone who’ll spread it,’ I added on.

‘Anyway, now we can by some clothes for Rob,’ Jackson spoke, wait, who’s Rob?

‘Rob?’ I said questioning. Jackson looked at me with a smile as he licked the mayonnaise from around his face.

‘We’re calling the baby Robert,’ Jackson told me with a proud smile, like he’d thought of the most original name in the world.

‘I’m not calling my son Robert,’ I began as I ate some more of my sandwich. ‘I’d rather call him Bean then Robert,’ I laughed. ‘We need to call it something original, like Hunter or Austin,’ I stated whilst also licking my lips.

‘Fine then, we’ll call him McKenzie,’ Jackson decided, I shook my head again. Jackson grunted.

I was walking around the shopping centre with Louisa, Luca and Janet. I’d met up with them after spending half the day with Jackson discussing baby names for Mr Bean. ‘I need to get some hair spray, Luca come with me,’ Janet instructed as she began walking into Boots. Louisa and I took a seat on the bench outside of the store.

‘I thought she’d never leave,’ Louisa laughed as she scowled at Janet who was walking into the shop, Luca staggered behind her slowly. ‘Anyway, you said wait till Janet left. What is it?’ Louisa asked, she patted her hands against her knees excitedly.

‘You must guess,’ I told her sternly.

‘A boy?’ Louisa said questioningly. I nodded my head with a big smile.

‘And we have a winner!’ I yelled gaining a few looks from the passing public. Louisa clapped her hands as she stood up.

‘We toats need to buy something for him,’ she instructed before heaving me from the bench.

‘Not now we don’t not whilst Janet’s around.’ Louisa groaned.

‘How about we go on holiday in the six week holiday?’ Louisa asked as she licked the ice-cream she held in front of her. We were walking through a park, me, Louisa, Luca and Janet.

‘Holiday to where?’ I asked as I also licked my ice-cream.

‘I don’t know, somewhere still in England. We need to celebrate finish our final exams and getting into sixth form, and college,’ Louisa insisted with a smile. I began to feel out of breath so I randomly sat on the grass.

‘I’m bored of walking, sit,’ I instructed to the other three. Luca and Janet hand their hands intertwined and when they sat down Janet sat on Luca.

‘Maybe we could go to London, I’ve always wanted to go there,’ Luca added in as he peered around Janet.

‘But I can’t go Luc, I have to go to Canada to see my family,’ Janet whined.

‘We could go away for a week then go to London and Brighton, I want to get a tan,’ Louisa told us completely blanking out what Janet had just said.

‘That sounds good; we’re going to London and Brighton in the six week holiday. I’ll have to tell Jackson though,’ I whined as I clapped my hands over my head.

‘I didn’t even think you two went out anymore,’ Janet pointed out.

‘We don’t,’ I finished.

‘Well why would he care about where you’re going and what you’re doing?’ Janet questioned as she licked Luca’s ice cream.

‘Because we’re still friends and I’m supposed to tell him everything,’ I said, I suppose it is the truth. I mean we are friends but he needs to know things for Bean, not for me.

‘You two have such a complicated relationship. Why did you break up anyway?’ Janet asked as she budged onto the grass.

‘A mutual decision,’ I lied. ‘Anyway moving on from my love life, what’s going on in yours?’ I asked as I eyed Luca.

‘Basically what Belle wants to know is, have you had sex yet?’ Louisa blurted out, that was not what I wanted to know.

‘Yes we have,’ Janet stated proudly. I rolled my eyes at her. ‘Plenty of times actually.’

‘You’re using protection right?’ I asked remembering Janet’s speech in sociology. Janet nodded her head.

‘Obviously, I don’t want to be one of those mums that can’t even afford their own children. Could you imagine that? Having a child this you?’ Janet asked, more then you could ever think. ‘What would you do if you were pregnant?’

‘Deal with it,’ I laughed.

‘Apparently someone in our year is pregnant, no one knows who though. Do any of you guys know?’ Janet questioned we all shook our heads but both Louisa and Luca looked at me cunningly. I glared at them; Janet was completely out of it.

            We were still sat in the park. Janet and Luca were having an intense make out session so I decided I’d text Jackson.

To: Jackson

Just thought I’d let you know, I’m going on holiday with the guys’ at the start of the holiday. I just need to ask mum.

Louisa was starting a daisy chain so I decided to make my own; mines totally going to be longer than hers. My phone buzzed on my lap so I picked it up and checked it.

From: Jackson

What are you on about? If you’re going on holiday with your friends I’m going as well, I don’t trust you with your friends alone, you’ll do something stupid.

I groaned as I read the text, stupid Jackson and his stupid protectiveness. He wouldn’t care if I went away if I wasn’t pregnant.

‘Jackson wants to come on holiday with us,’ I told Louisa. Louisa head turned up to face me before she mouthed a “what?” ‘What do I tell him?’

‘Let him come if he likes, at least they’ll be more of us. Plus he’s older and can drive, we can take his car,’ Louisa laughed, she’s such a bitch sometimes.

To: Jackson

You can come if you like; we’re only staying for a week. London and Brighton.

I held my phone whilst waiting for him to reply. He did soon enough.

From: Jackson

Okay then, we’ll arrange it properly when I next see you.

‘And we have another guest going on our trip,’ I told Louisa. I picked up my two daisies long chain and flung them at the kissing couple.

‘What?’ Luca groaned, he doesn’t even like Janet. He’s a bigger bitch then Louisa.

‘Jackson is coming with us to London,’ I told him, he nodded then went back to kissing Janet who was panting on the floor. Gross.

----------

This chapter is dedicated to laterpeople because their comment really made me smile, thank you. A longer chapter, what do you think? My summer holiday has practically started! HELL YEAH! I'm currently fangirling over One Direction's song "Best Song Ever" and that's the story of my life... Love you guys! Cya x

-T! xox

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

5.7K 76 28
LANGUAGE AND SOME SEXUAL CONTENT! 15 year old Mia Link is new to the idea of love. So when 17 year old Aatto King comes into her life and shows her w...
920K 26.5K 45
**The timeline is from 2016 to May of 2018 & is a little messy** 16 year old Maisie has always been the quiet, invisible girl. Until Friday night, he...
13.2K 224 15
I didn't mean to do it. I repeated that in my head over and over again. All the way down the stairs and into the living. I kept repeating it as I sat...
225K 5.5K 25
***** I AM EDITING THIS BOOK, SO PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT ON THE INFORMATION AND SPELLING. THANK YOU***** When Ivy decides she wants to lose her virgini...