Trust Issues: A 10k fanfic [...

Bởi QueenWarden3

It's been more then a few years since the dead started to rise and destroy all of humanity. now it's either k... Xem Thêm

chapter 1
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chaper 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
!chapter 50!
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
To be continued?
Trust issues: behind the walls [book 2]

chapter 2

14.4K 400 14
Bởi QueenWarden3

[snipers POV]

I had left the small town I was camped at a few hours ago, always have to keep moving never stop. I can't risk them finding me... I decided to take a detour through the woods like I normally would, not many infected wondered the woods there's not much for them to eat out here.

I wasn't following a path, just sort of making my own as I walked through the plants. There was barely even a chirp from a bird it was so silent. I could hear rushing water and I headed towards it, planning to fill my canteen. I was near the bank of the little stream and I froze  hitting the ground on one knee. A small skittish deer was getting a drink a few yards in front of me. I haven't seen a deer since I was in South Dakota, I'm in Wyoming now.

I swung my sniper off my shoulder and raised it gently at the deer. I put my eye to the scope and aimed for its head. Waiting three seconds  I pulled the trigger and heard the deers corpse hit the ground. I pulled away from the scope and studied the dead deer. it was a head shot, but it was also a loud one, I need to get my prize and head out.

I crouched towards the tree line and searched up and down the banks of the stream. Slowly, I came out of the trees and bent down by the deer and pulled my hunting knife out and started to cut into its belly. I gutted the deer and carved out any meat I could manage. I had a bad feeling I was being watched so I wrapped the deer meat up in a spare bandana I had and placed it in my back pack to cook for later, I'll fill my canteen up stream somewhere. I scanned the banks one last time before heading back into the shelter of the trees.

I must of walked about 30 minutes and still had a feeling eyes where on me. I was getting tired of it, if somebody was following me it's time they show their face. but I had to be smart, I couldn't just start yelling in the woods.

I decided to set up an overnight camp. I gathered some twigs and made a small fire, I really wanted to cook that deer meat I had found but I decided I didn't want to risk this stranger stealing it. So instead, I sat down and leaned against a tree and shut my eyes. there's a reason I choose this spot to settle down, the sun was barley even starting to set.

hey guys hope you liked it, I'll be getting the snipers name out in the next chapter if it isn't obvious so keep reading ;)
<<<don't be a silent reader>>>
VOTE
COMMENT
AND
FOLLOW

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

4.8K 351 30
What's a girl gotta do around here to survive the apocalypse?
1.2K 84 31
"It wasn't long now, time had ceased to exist. The world had become impoverished, crops have shrivelled to dust, wildlife slowly died out. There were...
3.9K 343 17
Book one finished! - "Zombies? Is 'zombies' the appropriate term? Zombies don't exist, they DIDN'T exist, but now these monsters are real...too real...
10.7K 181 13
Katherine Burns is one tough sniper. Stealthy, smart, basically invincible. But when her group leaves her behind, she's left vulnerable and weak. But...