The Chosen one

that_nerd_31 द्वारा

Highest ranking :- # 2 Fantasy (9/05/16) "Now please tell me the truth. Tell me who I am." I asked. He put th... अधिक

Must read
the beginning
the dream boy
Happy birthday
Arjun
Kidnapped
The letter
The encounter
The truth
Journey-1
Journey-2
Oasis
Verena
Home sweet home
Book of Verena
A/N
Demitri
Flashback
A/N
Meeting more people
Living the dream
Training
Healed
Apologized
Back to school
Come on, not again!!
What are friends for?
Midnight Fights
Forest walks and talks
Mysteriously.....sick??? (part 1)
Mysteriously.... sick?? (part 2)
And here the roses bloom....
Fab Five
Pictures says more than words
A/N
Mystic Cures
Party gone wrong...
Work for me
Secret Meeting
Betrayal
Who am I??
Attacked by a Bipolar
Untold Confessions
Addressing Verena
Unexpected Visit
Poisoned
Friend or Foe?
Ballroom Dance
Let the game begin...
Stay with me
Farewell
Epilogue
Thank you!!!
A sequel???Hell yes!
Did I smell a new book?

Stop being my mom.....

1.7K 109 1
that_nerd_31 द्वारा

Sheena's POV

I couldn't believe what Nura told me. I was in coma!!

I mean I do remember blacking out but coma is way to much for me to accept.

Everyone was gone except Mr Thomas and Arjun. Yeah, Nura left as she and Zora has to distribute some gifts to the people. You know, charity stuff...

Jeremy, Ralph and Linda also went out with them, to help them. Linda has changed a lot, she is smiling and talking to me, totally not mean. Jeremy wanted to stay but they all dragged him out of my room. Ralph literally dragged him with his collars. 

Mr Thomas stood in front of me and is, right now, doing my check up. I am sitting upright on my bed as his wrinkled hand gently pulled the skin under my eyes and asked me to pull my tongue out. I did what he asked me to do. Once he was done, he turned to Arjun and said," She totally fine but she might be a little weak because of that poison, so it would be better if she takes some rest for a couple of days."

"Couple of days!!" I said aloud,"This is not gonna happen. I am totally fine! Wanna See?"  To proof them wrong I stood up in one flip of a second. As soon as my feet touched the floor, I felt like all the powers have been sucked up from my legs and as a result I was about to attack the ground with my face. I squealed as I felt a arm on my waist, saving me to fall on the ground and have a broken nose. 

"Yeah right!You are fine, we just saw the example" Arjun said, his words were filled with sarcasm. "Now go to the bed" His arm circled even tighter around my waist but as if I am gonna stop. I am born to fly not to be put behind these bar like walls. I struggled under his grip, I started punching him on his chest. After a few seconds, my arms starting hurting but he stood there,unaffected.

" Are you done?" He sighed as I dropped my fists. "Not done yet, until you allow me to go out" I pouted like a small kid. He shook his head. I again started banging my fist on his chest.

Then he picked me up and put me on his shoulder.

"Let me go, put me down" I protested, continuously hiting his back with my fist with my eyes closed. I felt my back hiting my bed. I slowly opened my eyes and realized how close Arjun was to me!! We were just like centimeters away, his intense brown eyes made my hands melt to nothing. I was about to say him to back off but he put his finger on my lips.

"Shh...Now be a good girl and lie here" Now he sounds like my dad. He turned to Mr Thomas, who was standing there all this while and watching all my melodrama. "I'll handle her, don't worry" Arjun said in a authoritative tone. Mr Thomas just chuckled. 

I hope you had a good show, grandpa..... 

Arjun gave me a glance, shaking his head at my childish behavior and turned to Mr Thomas, again . I know he heard me after all he is the only one who wants to invade my 'privacy' all the time.  

"I know I don't have to worry. My God, Arjun you are so like Abhimanu, when he was young." He continued smiling. "And Sheena, I allow to skip my classes until you are fine but till then" He snapped his fingers and my spell book appeared from the middle of the air and fall just on my head."You have to practice and master at least three spells from this book. Okay. Take care."

Homework?? Ahhh I hate homework.....

 I screamed out loud in my brain, I know Arjun heard me again as smirk came on his face as I spoke those words in my mind, but not making any eye contact again.

Before I could tell Mr Thomas to stop, he has already made his way out of my room. Seriously! Three spells in just two days! It's impossible.

I realized that Arjun's finger was still on my lips. I jerked his hand away,

"Back off" I said as I pushed his chest away. His cheeks also flushed as he realized how close we were, that too in front of Mr Thomas. 

"Just sit here, I'll be right back." Arjun walked out of the room.

So, as I am alone right now, I again tried to walk but my feet trembled a little when something griped my arm.

"What the hell do you think you are doing??" Arjun yelled at me. I opened my mouth to ask him how he came so fast but closed again. Did I tell you guys he has a speed of a vampire? I sometimes think that he is a vampire. Its all like twilight series, It was my favorite series when I was like 13.  

But my story is different, I know Arjun is not a vampire, I don't believe in werewolf and of course I am not in love with Arjun....I am not right???

Arjun was still standing in front of me, a tray with some soup and a glass with something black in it, in one hand and my arm in other hand. 

"You are just impossible" He breathed out and dragged me back to my bed. 

Arjun's POV 

Can't she just sit on one place? I mean she is such a restless kid. Mr Thomas has told her to take some rest but she is not ready to listen to anyone.

Once I made her sit on the bed, I placed the tray in between us. I made some vegetable soup for her, its good for her health. I took the soup bowl in my hand and tried to feed her. As I took the spoon to her mouth, she hold my hand and looked straight into my eyes. 

"I can eat myself" She said as she took away the bowl from me and started drinking her soup. " Yum, its so tasty. I wasn't knowing you can cook so well." She loved my soup. I am not a good cook, I just know how to make soup, only this soup. 

"Thanks but I only knew how to cook this soup." I told her the truth." My mom taught it to me." I paused. I remember when I was small, Mom used to make this to me whenever I was weak or sick. 

"Oh, Really? I would love to meet your mom, one day." She said and placed the bowl on the tray. 

I didn't said a word to her comment. She doesn't know anything about what happen and what I am.  I just shook my head and handed her medicine which I made, thanks to the books I read on medicine.

She gave me a hysterical look, maybe scared of the black liquid in the glass. 

"Drink it, its good for you" I coed her. 

"What are you? my mom?" she scoffed. 

I don't know about mom but I would love to be her daddy...

Seriously.... you are such a perv. 

Thanks for your compliment..

I shook my head in disbelief. I realized Sheena was glaring at me, please say that she didn't heard a thing....

"I not going to drink it! It looks so..." She made a face again ".....I might throw up after drinking this."

"Nothing will happen to I promise. Just drink it in one gulp" I suggested. She gave me a last look and then clutched her nose and drank it in one gulp.

"Yuck!!!" She said aloud. I chuckled a little at her face, she was looking so adorably cute. she drank some water and said," Arjun, will you take me out now? I am tired of sitting here"

"But you can't walk." I tried to convince her but as if she is gonna hear me.

"Please Arjun, Pllleeaassee" She gave me a puppy look. How can anyone say 'no' to such a face. I took her on my back as she wrapped her hands around me. her dark hair was on my  shoulder and her head was touching mine.

"Ready?" I asked to her

"Ready..." 

I used my speed and we reached to the garden within seconds. The forest which was in front of us looking beautiful.

"This place is so beautiful" She sighed.

I smirked a little and continued to walk,she was still on my back. We talked a lot. She told how her some friends were bitches and some where so good. 

 "Tell me something about you now." She said as she finish hers.

"well, I love football and also like reading about medicines....." I started telling her about my habit but of course not everything. She rested her head on mine as I kept on telling her about myself and my foot ball matches which I used to have with my friends.

"Then we won the match and..." I heard Sheena, breathing softly on my shoulder, sleeping like a small child. Maybe because of that medicine. I turned to go back to the castle.

" Its good to see you after so many days" Someone said from behind.

I turned around and saw Mr Woods. He is one of our allies who are helping us to fight against Demitri and a good friend of mine as we both share a lot of things, a lot of. He is a fine guy, in mid 40s, with a well build body. He has a perfect jet black hair and blue eyes.  He was wearing a blue buttoned up shirt and black pants. 

"Its good to see you too, Mr Woods." We exchanged our greetings.

"Is she that girl?"He asked with a raised brow.

"Yeah, She is." I replied. "What brings you here? Is everything alright? It's quite weird to see you in this form..' I said jokingly.

"Yeah, yeah, are trying pull my leg again?"  He sighed. "First of all, this is my real form, okay? So you are no one to say anything about it to  me and secondly, I am here to tell you something..." There was seriousness in his tone.

"What happened?" I asked, I knew something is wrong, there should be a reason for Mr Woods to be  here, in this part of the forest.

"There is someone who is trying to kill her." He pointed at the Sleeping Sheena on my shoulder. "So just be extra careful about her" 

"I know this that there is someone who is trying to kill her but the main question is who and why?" I lowered my voice to avoid Sheena to hear our conversation. 

"I don't know, son. Just be a little careful, she is our only hope." He said.

"Always am. And don't worry, that person has to go through my dead body to do anything to her. " I said firmly."That's Arjun's promise."

"Good." He turned and started walking,"Take care, See ya around, bye" Then he disappeared into the woods.

I continued my way to the castle. On my way, I started thinking about that traitor, who is trying to kill Sheena. I think whoever he or she, he or she is in the castle. Yes, that's right should ask Zora to have an inspection of all the servants and maids. When I saw that brunette boy, holding Sheena' s hand when she was in coma, I felt like punching him hard. Yeah, I admit that I was jealous, which was quite weird for a boy like me as I don't get jealous to anyone. I have everything.  

 But one more thing which is quite weird to me is....

how she got out of coma?

Yeah, you got it right. I mean I didn't gave her anything and I am damn sure that Mr Thomas hadn't given her any medicine, so how?

I entered into her bedroom and lied her, gently on her bed. She was still sleeping quietly. Her chest was rhythmically moving with her breath. She was looking so beautiful, that I wasn't able to control myself and kissed her cheek. 

I heard a knock on the door. I quickly backed off, It was that same brunette boy.

"What the hell are you doing?" He said angrily 

"What I am doing?" I asked as if I don't know what he is talking about.

"I'll Tell you what you were doing?" He yelled at me as he balled his fist and ran to punch me.

"Why there is so much noise?" I heard a sleepy voice. Its Sheena, she woke up by our noise. She got up and rubbed her eyes. Once opened her eyes, she looked at me and then to the brunette boy, seeming confused.

"What are you doing here, Jeremy?" So his name is Jeremy. "Why are you punching Arjun?" She was sounding so innocent.

"And Arjun?" She turned to me,"Why you kissed me?" She said with the same innocence.

Oops...Busted!!... 

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

She is Death ai द्वारा

काल्पनिक

12.2K 1K 73
In a world where demons are the primary enemies, there was a girl born in a kingdom where light doesn't exist. However, she has no any idea about her...
2.3M 126K 36
I'd Like to think I was a good person, before it all began. I didn't cheat on tests, or steal. But throughout my entire life, I was treated if I wer...
113 2 19
I sat down next to her and cried on her. "Don't leave," was all I managed when I noticed she wasn't breathing. I didn't want to believe she just die...
615K 20.5K 57
"Are you sure you're one of the girls? You seem like a spy to me. Are you spy, Arabella?" My name rolled of his tongue perfectly and I stood complete...