Call Me Daddy ( Ereri Fan fic...

Oleh 0w0Dera

As you read the title, Levi will be the daddy and well, Eren will be the little pet. Levi is a yakuza and Ere... Lebih Banyak

Eren
pt 1
pt 2
pt 3
pt 4
fml
pt 5
pt 6
pt 7
pt 8
pt 9
lol wut?
pt 10
srry
pt 11
pt 12
pt 13
pt 14
pt 15
pt 16
pt 17
pt 18
pt 19
quick note
hello?

Levi

16.5K 361 193
Oleh 0w0Dera

Currently, I am staring at a wall. Because my life is shit, and I can't see any meaning in it...

Basically it all started when my unicorn ran away from home and I became drepressed. So... When my parents died in a horrible car crash me and my sister, Hanji were left alone. And because I hate her I went on my own to make a name of myself. I worked hard and the first 100 dollars I won were from drugs.

That's where all began. After that, I entered the yakuza , a small group. I became the leader and entered a bigger group, and so on. And now I am the head of the yakuza in Nagoya. It's not much, but it's a funny lifestyle.

Things about me?

As a yakuza I have a bunch of piercings and tattoos. Okay, maybe a lot... But it's normal. I have a fetish for bdsm and shit like that, and I'm gay... Well, here in yakuza they don't give a shit anymore. They would fuck the group's public toilet if they need to, and that person can be a man or a woman, doesn't matter.

When I wasn't a yakuza I had a bunch of girlfriends or boyfriends, but...they were so scared of me they ran away... From that moment all I do is try not to die and deal with yakuza bullshit, like money, drugs, pride and power.

But it's fine, I don't really care anymore.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

509K 27.9K 60
(Warning! This contains yaoi or boy x boy. Gay stuff, Homosexual smutt and fluff. If you don't like it please don't read) Eren Jager, a YouTuber, rec...
140K 6.3K 44
Eren meets a hot stranger one day and after dating for a bit figures out that this attractive stranger is his little sister's teacher. In this Levi x...
1.1M 28.7K 33
~Re-written~ ~I do not own any Aot characters or certain Oc's that were provided to me~ Finally escaping the abuse of his father after ten years, Ere...
16.4K 467 55
(COMPLETED) Eren is a demon. Levi is an angel. Their relationship is looked down upon amongst their species. They meet at an arcade and soon start a...