Moments - One Direction Fan F...

By Aussie1Dkevin

Steph is a 12 year old girl who has spent her life in and out of orphanages. She has been beat countless time... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
New Story! (Sorry not a chapter)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Sequel! (not a chapter)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 32

13.4K 188 107
By Aussie1Dkevin

I woke to muffled screams. I groaned slightly, my head hurting from the noise, which sounded as if it was coming from outside. I felt a hand rub my back as I began to move around in their arms. I slowly peeled my eyes open and lifted my head up from sometimes shoulder.

"Hey babe, just relax and try to go back to sleep." Zayn said, rocking back and forth with me still in his arms.

"Where are we?" I asked, my voice rough and tired.

"We're at a radio station for an interview." He informed me.

"Wait, how long was I asleep for?" I asked him, rubbing my eyes in confusion.

"An hour or two."

"Why are we at an interview though? I thought you had a couple days off."

"I'm so sorry baby, management called and asked us to do a short interview today, it won't take long though." He said, kissing my cheek.

"I hate management." I mumbled, resting my head back in his shoulder.

I heard him sigh, but continue to rub my back and rock back and forth, trying to make me go back to sleep, however I was far from tired now.

"Wait, where are the others?" I asked, suddenly realising the others weren't here with us.

"Niall and Liam went to get some food for everyone, Harry went to the bathroom and Louis is on his way." He told me.

"Where was Louis?" I asked.

"He went to drop the girls at the airport." Zayn sighed.

"Why did he drop them at the airport?" I questioned, growing more and more curious.

"Because they're going home." Zayn sighed.

"Why are they going home?" I said, my voice getting a bit louder.

"Because they have to leave."

"Why did they have to leave?"

"Because management said so." He said quietly.

I was silent for a moment before speaking up again. "Why do they control your life?" I almost whispered.

"Because they can, it's their job. They gave us our career, they can do whatever they want." He told me.

"It's not fair."

"I know." He sighed again, kissing the top of my head and hugging me tightly. "Anyway, how is your head feeling?" He asked, changing the subject.

"Fine." I mumbled, in a bad mood.

Just then the door swung open and Harry walked in, wearing tight black Jeans and a white top. I looked up as he came through the door and he grinned widely at me, taking me away from Zayn and into his own arms.

"How are you munchkin?" He grinned, kissing my cheek.

"Bad." I frowned, still in a bad mood.

"Why are you bad princess?" He cooed.

"Because of management." I stated.

Harry frowned in confusion and looked over to Zayn for help. Zayn just sighed and shook his head, plopping down on the sofa.

"What's wrong with management?" Harry asked, turning his attention back to me after getting no help from Zayn.

"They're horrible people." I pouted, crossing my arms.

"They're not horrible people baby-" He began.

"Yes they are. We were having a perfect day and then I had to be stupid and hurt myself and then they had to be horrible and send the girls away without letting me say goodbye, then they make you work on your day off." I cut him off.

"It's complicated, okay bunny? You'll understand it one day, but just remember that we won't let them anywhere near you, they can control our lives, but they will never have any power over you, okay? We promise." He said, kissing my forehead.

"Okay." I mumbled, and Harry set me down on the ground.

I went and sat down next to Zayn, who put his arm around my shoulders and hugged me tightly. I got comfortable in Zayn's arms, lying down with my head resting in his lap.

"Fancy a game of FIFA?" Harry asked Zayn.

"Sure." He shrugged, accepting the remote Harry held out to him.

Harry turned on the game and the two of them went mad, yelling things at each other to put the other off. Zayn sat up right, moving around as he got into the game. I groaned quietly as I got up from his lap, sitting in the middle of both of them. The two kept on yelling and jumping about as Liam and Niall entered the room, holding many plates of food.

"I'm playing the winner." Niall announced, his eyes mesmerised on the screen.

"Hey angel, did you sleep well?" Liam asked me, sitting next to Zayn on the sofa, passing me a plate of food.

I nodded in reply and began to pick at my food. Liam passed me a juice box as well, before digging into his own food. Niall came and perched on the arm of the sofa, so involved in the game his food was left almost untouched.

The boys continued to play for another 20 minutes, before someone popped their head round the door and told us we had to go for the interview and Louis was already there. The boys sighed and exited their game of FIFA, before standing up and stretching. I slouched further into the sofa, tired and not wanting to go do the interview.

"Come on darling." Liam said, holding his hand out to me.

I looked at his outstretched hand and blinked, before looking back at his face. He chuckled and shook his head, grinning at me. Suddenly I felt his hands wrap around me, lifting me up bridal style. I began to giggle, causing me to squirm about in his grip. He laughed and tickled my sides, making me squeal even louder as he carried me along, following behind the other boys. After weaving through various corridors we made it to the recording booth, where Louis was chatting to the radio DJ who would be interviewing the boys. We were guided into the booth and headphones were placed on all our heads, allowing us to hear the DJ better.

"Hey chicken, how's your head?" Louis asked, taking me from Liam's arms and holding me on his lap.

"Its okay, just a little sore." I shrugged, leaning back against his chest.

"Do you want to go sit with Paul for the interview?" He asked me.

"Actually, would it be okay if Steph joined in for the interview?" The DJ asked us.

"I'm sure she'd love to." Louis grinned, "What do you say baby?"

"Yes please." I smiled shyly, glad I didn't have to leave the boys.

"My name's Luke, by the way. So for the interview I'll just ask you a couple questions then we'll take some calls from the viewers then we'll get you all to say goodbye then you're free to go." Luke grinned.

All the boys nodded, and Luke told us it would be a couple more minutes until we went on. The boys just chatted to Luke while a couple of songs played, and I sat on Louis' lap, only half listening. I felt so stupid with my bandage still on, and my head was beginning to hurt more and more, the pain killers wearing off.

"Lou?" I said softly, interrupting the conversation.

"Yeah chicken?"

"Please may I have another pain killer?" I asked in a small voice.

"Of course, is your head hurting again?" He asked, stroking back my hair.

I nodded and he kissed my head. He called out to Paul and told him to get me a pain killer and some water. I placed the pill on the back of my tongue and took a sip of water, swallowing the pill whole. When I was done I took another sip of water, before handing the bottle back to Paul and thanking him.

"Okay, we'll begin in a minute." Like warned us in advance, the song coming to an end.

"You nervous baby girl?" Louis asked me.

"A little bit." I admitted.

"You'll do fine, all of us are here and if there's a question you don't want to answer we can skip it, okay?" He reassured me.

"Okay." I grinned slightly.

He chuckled and kissed my forehead. I grinned wider and kissed his stubbly cheek, before turning around in his lap so I could face Luke.

"Hello everyone, welcome back to the Florida Fix, you're favourite radio station." Luke said cheerily into the microphone. "So, I mentioned a couple of times that we will be having some special guests coming to chat to us, and they're finally here! Please welcome Harry, Niall, Louis, Liam and Zayn, it's One Direction! And if you thought things couldn't get any better, they just did, because they have brought along their daughter, the one and only Stephanie Tomlinson!" Luke cheered. "So, how are you all? Enjoying Florida?" Luke asked.

"We're good thanks, living sunny Florida." Liam grinned.

"And you guys are on tour, aren't you?"

"Yeah we are, we're almost half way through. Only a small US tour this time we're afraid." Louis said.

"You'll just have to come back and visit us then." Luke grinned.

"Defiantly." Niall agreed.

"So, we've been told that there was a little accident earlier, and I think your bandage confirms it, Steph. Do you mind telling us what happened?" Luke asked me.

"Um, we were at the pool at our hotel, and I slipped on the side and hit my head." I said quietly.

"Is everything okay though? I mean you didn't almost die or anything?" Luke said in a worried voice.

"No, I'm okay." I giggled.

"Phew, alright guys everyone can calm down now." Luke joked. "So what's been your favourite thing about Florida so far?"

"The weather." Harry said immediately.

"Bet it's a bit hotter than England." Luke laughed.

"Defiantly." Zayn agreed.

"So, since you guys have so many Florida fans, we thought it would be a good idea to take a couple calls from them. That sounds okay?" Luke asked us.

"Yeah that would great." Liam smiled.

"Okay, so line number one. Hello caller? You're live on the Florida Fix speaking to One Direction." Luke introduced the first caller.

"Hi, my names Jenny." A voice came from the phone lines, her voice cracking from the bad reception every couple words.

"Hello Jenny." All the boys greeted her.

We spoke to Jenny for a moment, before moving on to another caller. We spoke to maybe give different.callers, before Luke announced we would be having a short break, and there would be one last caller after, then we would be leaving. As soon as we were off air Niall got up from his seat and announced he was going to get food because he was a hungry. All the boys dispersed into the crowd of assistants, managers, Co workers, etc and began to chat with everyone. Fortunately though, Louis stayed seated to I didn't have to move.

"I wish I got to say goodbye to Perrie and El." I sighed lightly as I leaned against Louis' chest.

"I'm sorry baby. They told me to say goodbye to you from them. Don't worry though, you'll see them soon." He said, kissing my cheek.

I nodded and curled further into his chest, feeling tired from the long day we had had. I yawned loudly and my eyes dropped shut. I was just about to drift off to sleep, when everyone else came back and Luke told us we would be back on air in one minute. I groaned and peeled my eyes open, whimpering due to over tiredness.

"Come here princess, come give me a cuddle." Niall said, walking over to me and scooping me into his arms, giving me a big horan hug.

"I'm tired Niall." I told him, my head pressed against his shoulder.

"I know babe, don't worry, this is almost over then we can go to the hotel and sleep." He told me.

"Everyone ready to go?" Luke asked, indicating we were about to go back on air.

Niall sat me back on Louis' lap, before returning to his own seat, slipping his headphones on again. When the song finished Luke introduced us again, before telling everyone that there would only be time for one more lucky caller.

"Alright, I'm going to line three. Hello caller, you're speaking to One Direction. What is your name?" Luke asked the caller.

"My name is Lisa." A woman's voice said.

I didn't know what it was, but something about her voice made me feel a little uneasy. I sat up in Louis' lap, all my original tiredness vanishing.

"Hello Lisa. Congratulations, you are our last caller of the day. Do you have anything you want to say or ask One Direction or Steph?" Luke asked.

"I would like to say something to Steph please." Lisa said.

Butterflies formed in my stomach, making me feel ill. I grabbed onto Louis' hand, feeling uneasy about this woman who wanted to speak to me.

"Say hello Steph." Niall told me.

"H-Hello?" I stammered.

"Stephanie." Lisa breathed.

"Um, w-who are y-you?" I asked, my voice cracking and my hands shaking.

"I'm your mother."

***

Hey everyone

Drama is finally delivered, although this event actually wasn't planned, I had something else I was going to do.. oh well, save that for another chapter.

Sorry its been ages again, but today is my last day of school then I am alll finished for the year! That means a long holiday filled with lots of updatess!

Thank you all of you for being so supportive and always commenting on chapters and voting and fanning, it really means a lot!

This chapter is dedicated to renad_harry , so I'm waiting for those carrot sticks and hummus matee hahaa ;)

Not sure when the next update is, but soon I promise!

Also, the most ammount of comments i've had on a chapter is 30, so do you guys think you could raise that? Try 40 comments? Its pretty crazy to ask from you guyss, but please try!

If you liked the chapter then comment rain because it is currently raining and I can't think of anything else to say...

Love you all!

Bella x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 40.6K 30
Young Liam Payne was left as an orphan at a young age and was forced into an orphanage, little did he know was that the Styles family was going to ch...
187K 3.3K 30
[This is a one direction fanfic.] This story is about a little five year old girl who's name is Penelope. She had a hard time growing up with her dad...
174K 5K 32
Zoe Malik has now reached the age of fifteen. She will face happiness, but sadness. She's growing up and no matter what her brothers say she will adv...
556K 10.6K 45
Ali is a loving three year old. She loves to color and play dress up. One day when her parents leave her at a restaurant all alone and the boys from...