Remenissions (Avenged Sevenfo...

Galing kay tippilanea7x

What do you do when your best friend is marrying the wrong person? Higit pa

Remenissions (Avenged Sevenfold)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Note
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Epilogue

Chapter 22

1K 38 1
Galing kay tippilanea7x

Martina's POV

I was exhausted, yesterday had worn me out and I was grateful for the sleep in I'd had this morning.

I groaned, thinking of yesterday. Courtney was a high maintenance girl and I pretty much spent the whole day reassuring her. I thought she was never going to leave, but the one thing I got out of the day was that I really didn't like her. She kept running Lana down, I knew she was trying to make herself feel better, but the things she was saying were just mean and by the end of the night I started objecting to things she was saying and I also told her that perhaps it was Matt she should be angry with, after all he was the one who'd moaned Lana's name. I know, it was a little mean of me but frankly I was sick of her by that stage and it wasn't long after I said that she left. Hallelujah.

Today I planned on doing what I was going to yesterday. Absolutely nothing.

I laid on a sun lounge and wondered how the night in Vegas went. I was expecting Brian to call but it was probably a little too early for that, I imagined they all had very sore heads this morning.

He didn't end up calling til close to lunch and I smiled, answering.

"Hello handsome." I said. "How's your head?"

"Sore." He mumbled. "I'm still in bed."

"I hope you're alone."

"Of course I am." He murmured.

I smiled to myself. "How was last night?"

"Oh my god Marty." He said, his voice picking up. "It was a great night, honestly, everyone had a good time and Lana can organise my bachelor party if she wants to."

"No she can't, there will be no strippers at your party." I teased.

"Aww Marty." He said laughing. "But seriously it was great."

"Good, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself."

"I did." He said. "But anyway I'm starving so I'm going to eat. I'll send you some of the video I took of last night, you can see for yourself how much fun everybody had." He chuckled quietly to himself.

"Alright then, talk later."

"Oh I'm sure we will." He chuckled again, hanging up.

I frowned at the phone, wondering what the hell was so funny and why he was chuckling to himself. I'd be sure to ask him when he got home.

I went inside and made a sandwich and just as I finished my phone started pinging and I grabbed a drink, heading back outside. I grabbed my phone as I sat down, realising these were the video's Brian was talking about. At least I had something to watch while I ate.

I took a bite and played the first video, smiling. Boobs everywhere and I watched as they rubbed themselves all over Matt, but he certainly didn't seem to mind and I chuckled to myself, thinking about sending it to Courtney, I was being a bitch, but I would have loved to the do that.

I played the second one and it was more of the same, only the girls were wearing less and I laughed, not at the girls but at the commentary by Johnny in the background, he sounded like he'd never seen boobs in his life before.

I looked at the third video, waiting for me to play it. Did I really want to watch it? They'd probably be completely naked in this one, but curiosity got the better of me and I took a bite of my sandwich and pressed play.

I felt my sandwich get stuck in my throat and I paused, coughing and grabbing my drink. Jesus fucking Christ I was going to choke to death and what the fuck did I just see?

I took a big drink, trying to get the clump of bread down my throat, then I looked back at my phone, pressing play again.

I watched as the video focused, showing Matt sitting in a chair, looking up at Lana, then I watched as she gave him a personal lap dance. She had her legs either side of him and she was grinding all over him, mind you, he didn't seem to mind, he had his hands all over her and I took another drink as I watched his hand slide up her leg, under her dress. Dear god, what where they doing? It was like they didn't even realise they were at a party with thirty other people. I started choking again when Lana ran her hands through his hair, smiling down at him and he reached up, grabbing her breast. Fuck, it looked like they needed to get a room, because judging by this video, those two were really into each other, even if it was because they were drunk.

I closed the video, blushing at what I'd just seen and pressed the number for Brian.

"Brian." I said as soon as he answered.

"I knew I'd be hearing from you soon." He chuckled.

"What the fuck was that?" I squeaked at him.

"I don't know babe." He chuckled. "You tell me."

"Tell you." I said, closing my arms. "I'll tell you, that was a fucking video of Matt and Lana dry fucking each other, that's what that was."

"Oh I know." Brian agreed.

"Were they drunk?" They had to have been drunk, honestly.

"Um, not really Marty." He said. "They didn't seem drunk to me."

"Ugh, what the fuck." I mumbled. "Something is going on, I'll tell you the rest of it tomorrow, but you seriously need to keep that video to yourself." Even though I would have loved nothing more than to send it Courtney.

"Would you class that as cheating Marty?" Brian suddenly asked me.

I closed my eye's. "Yes, no, I mean it's Lana and Matt, if it was somebody else I'd say yes, but Lana and Matt, they are pretty close."

"Yeah, I know." He said softly. "I was thinking the same, I honestly just think they were mucking around."

Of course they were. Brian was absolutely right. "Yeah you know what they're like." I said, agreeing.

"Yeah I know but I just wanted you to see it." And he started chuckling again. "Anyway babe I'm going swimming."

"Have fun." I murmured, hanging up and looking down at my phone.

I thought about deleting that video, but I didn't, I was going to show it to Lana and then I was going to gauge her reaction, because maybe, just maybe Courtney was right. Maybe Lana did love Matt and judging by that video, Matt wouldn't object.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.8K 54 20
How could it come so far? Is Brian just meant to lose everything he loves? And how will he get out of this, if he's not even sure to be strong enough...
55.2K 2.2K 67
The second part of Best Friends! Really?
14.5K 479 20
What happens when you have a pact with your best friend that you're marrying each other on a certain date? Everything looks like you're going to marr...
114K 3.1K 57
What do you do when the one person you love betrays you in the worst possible way?