The first female alpha

By StephLovaa

Mating isn't always a fairy tale especially when powers are in the mix More

The First Female Alpha
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
CHAPTER 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 23

34 1 0
By StephLovaa

Marilyn P.O.V

To truly say you get what's going on in this head is an understatement. I've been thinking how can I make mating with Dean special so far me and Nora have been putting our heads together to see what we both would like. " M don't worry about it, he will love what ever you do. Remember your the one with the goods here. " we both burst out laughing. " I know Nora but its still scary to think that I'm mating and he would see me and be scared about the who getting power thing." " ooh please I'm sure its all in your head. So let's get this we have the flowers to place on the bed and inside the tub, we have the candles and the music. All that's left is to take a trip to the mall to pick out what number your gonna wear." She winked, I must of been so red at this point. "Umm I think what I have is fine." " hunny I'm sure it is but were not looking for cute, were looking for drop dead sexy want to take his own pants off within 5 seconds sexy. If you get what I'm saying." I shook my head nervously, was I really ready for all that?. "Yes you and I are. Come one Luna let loose give yourself to our man and be free." Ana was right, Dean is mine and I wanted what was mine all to myself. "Let's go to the mall!!" With that we left.

30 mins later we arrived at the mall. We decided to go to Victoria's secret to pick out something sexy and show stopping. I caught my eye on this blue number with diamonds all around. I felt it , this was the one. It represented me and what I am about in a sense where it was almost comfortable to wear. I took it off right away before my bestie thought cute thoughts on coming in and viewing it. It was only Deans to view and for the first time just looking at myself , It all started to feel real and I was fine with that. He is our soulmate and he would never leave us because i wouldn't allow that.

Once we left the store, I started to get the room ready with Nora. Dean has been in meetings all day getting everything settled for my pack to officially join the land. Well I woke up early to make sure his night ended up more than he could of imagine. I knew deep down the Dean was for me, the moment when he found out who I was really and still stood by my side. That meant a lot I was always told that my future mate would run if he knew what is to become of him, but not Dean he still looks at me as the day we met.

Once we were all done it was time to get myself ready. I got to the shower and started washing my hair, I wanted to shave but Nora said waxing is better so I had to wait til I was dry. Once I was done Nora was waiting with the supplies. To say I was afraid was an understatement. I hated waxing its pain full but for Dean I had to make sure I was super sexy.

Once the pain was done I rinse off my legs, lot I ones up and put on the Vicky number I just brought. I curled my hair put on light makeup winged eye with a bit of sparkle to get the full effect. As I was sikeing my self out Nora knocks on the door. "M don't think about it he's gonna love it and you, trust me."
I love my bestie we been threw it all and we still each other rock. "Ook here goes nothing " I take a deep breathe and walked out. Looking at my bestie face said it all. "You look perfect M he is gonna love it and maybe rip it hahaha." I laughed along with her with a blush on my cheeks. "Well after all the work I did today its gonna happen even if I have to take over Mr. Alpha my self hahaha." " Well M this is my time to leave I have my own mate who needs a talking to." I just laughed "sure you'll be talking with him alright." Sending her a wink and then she just left.

Its just been ten mins since Nora left. I think my Courage followed her when she left. I was second guessing myself, that's until I felt cold running down my spine. I knew it was my wolf she wanted to be the one full control tonight. I spoke to her and we came to an agreement. I will start it off and when it came bonding time where I give him power, she will take the lead.

I heard foot steps at the door and I knew it was him. That smell is all I ever come to love.

DEAN P.O.V.

I have been in pack meetings all day and all my wolf could do is complain how I'm not spending enough time with our mate. I could agree more, but we were the Alpha and we still have to make sure our pack is OK. It doesn't help that now we have a new pack combined. But I do it all for her and if I had a choice to do it over I would. Once we were done with the meeting I could tell my brother wanted nothing more then to go back to his mate Nora. I have to thank her once I see her, she kept my beauty all day entertained.

Once we got in to the lobby of the house I smelt her and it was driving me and my wolf mad. I don't know what has gotten into him today but he's becoming annoying. He kept yelling mate all day then he tells me that the time is coming. I hate when he talks in code to me. He did the same thing when I was going to meet my mate I remember it like it was yesterday.

"Wake up dip shit.!!!" My wolf was trying this for an hour straight. What is it ,my wolf responses "SHE'S HERE SHE'S HERE". Who is here???? "YOU SEE YOU WILL SEE"

He was annoying then and he still continues to be that annoying wolf. Hahaha. Reality moved back in motion when I saw Nora flying down the stairs. That's when I saw my brother with wide open arms taking her in and placing his nose on the crook of her neck. " Well brother I'm taking my mate and we will be out of your and your mates hair." I didn't even respond , he was out that door before I even said bye hahaha. But then my nose caught the smell again. I moved upstairs slowly my heart is pounding, I have no idea why I was getting so nervous. I think its my wolf, but of course he isn't saying much but for me to hurry it up. I reached the door and turned the knob. The vision that came to my sight was something I wasn't ready for.

She was there in this icy blue lingerie. Shining at me threw all angles. I couldn't believe this was my mate right in front of me. She was the most sexy thing I have ever lay my eyes on. The way she curved on the bed, the way her long red hair was curled and laying across the bed. I dream so long for that to be real. Yet here I am standing in the door way stun. I couldn't move I was frozen in place. This beauty in front of me was mine and mine alone. I knew my eyes were turning dark from lust because I saw her blushing.

"Why don't you come closer big guy". Oh my goddess I think I caught an instant woody. She then came off the bed, making her way toward me very slowly. Did she have heels on , geez what is she doing. "I made a warm bath for you, I hope your ready to get pampered. I know you have a rough day at work." All I could do was nod my head I was too stock to speak, thinking this was all a dream and some how my words might mess this up. She lead my to the bathroom but the whole time my eyes was on that piece she had on and how her butt look so juicy.

Walking into the bathroom I looked around and notice the candles all around, in the tub there was bubbles and roses floating. "This is all for me?" Was all I could make out. "Yes Alpha all for the man who is wonderful in every which way. You deserve everything that is coming your way," What!!! what did she mean. In that very second I notice she was trying to undress me. I let her do her thing while I stood back. She worked real hard in what ever she has planned.

But then it came to me like a ton of bricks. Were gonna mate tonight. " YOU JUST REALIZE THAT U DUMB DUMB" My wolf comments in my head. You know sometimes I wish I could just leave him somewhere. She took my hand and started walking to the bathroom. May I add her butt never looked more good. When we landed in the bathroom I notice she even had candles and everything. Damn this girl really made this special for us. This is how I know she would be a good leader. She had planned this whole thing and its perfect.

Tonight was our night and I stood quiet so that she knew I was up for what ever she wanted to do. I never pressured her into mating because its her choice. With mating it wasn't as simple as every other wolf. My mate has power and which when the mating is complete I will and our future pups will. So I understood that she wanted to wait.

I am scared because I don't know the first thing about magic. But my mate will teach me and so will our goddess. Me stepping into the tub is when I was realizing I was deep into thought and my mate was speaking to me. "So Alpha would you like me to massage those shoulders they look a bit tense." I just nod not wanting to show how nervous she makes me. "Oohk sit back and close your eyes, tonight its all about you." I did as I was told and my wolf was going crazy.

He wants out and I can't do that because he would ruin all my mates plan for tonight. I feel like a fire burning thru my chest, every single part she touches sends sparks thru out and it's driving me mad. That's when my wolf took control, I started to kiss her passionate like it was my last request in life. She would moan and my wolf enjoy that. I felt my sharp teeth come out, my wolf wanted to calm her and wanted to calm her now.

With one quick move I bit in to her shoulder. After hearing her moan I licked it shut and ripped off that nice number she had on. I left the tub and dragged her to the bed. She was like a drug to me I couldn't help how amazing this was feeling and I didn't even care that I was wet.

Moving down to her chest I sucked and licked, til I reached the zone I needed to be. Ripping off her under wear, I couldn't believe this sexy goddess belong to me. As soon as I made the decision to rip her under wear off my wolf decided to let me enjoy this while he just enjoys. Stupid wolf haha.... Then with out even noticing because I was too in to her body, I notice her hair color changing then her eyes. No no no Ana it isn't time for you. " what happened mate scared of the big bad wolf. "

HELLO MY PEOPLE I KNOW U ARE WONDERING STEPH WHY DID YOU STOP IT THERE THATS TO KEEP YOU ON UR TOES FOR PART TWO... WILL THE MATING PROCESS BE COMPLETE OR WILL SOMETHING STOP THE PROCESS HMMMMM TUNE IN TO SEE LOL....

XOXOXO STEPH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 357 15
Love, Sex, & Strong Imagination Is All You Need For Daddy...
592 45 33
What if the line between reality and dreams wasn't clear? What if you had to make a choice between those two worlds? Luckily for you, you don't have...
240 6 11
The love of two people from different worlds. But, their love might not be entirely legal.
37 0 8
....