Chapter 16

Marilyn's P.O.V.

Next morning I woke up with a heavy arm around me. I knew who it was of course because the sparks were there sending me pleasure through out my body. we must of doze off after my crying and screaming party last night. I was so happy he stood with me. My Rock.... Dean started to move in the bed so I turned over to face him. That's when I heard his beautiful yet sexy deep raspy voice " Good morning my love" mmmmmm I could get use to that every morning. I just smile and move closer to him and placed my nose in the crook of his neck. I always love the way he smells. his smell drives me crazy and the same time calms me. Goddess this man is amazing why was I blessed with my curse my powers and a blessing my mate.

As much as my dad use to believe it was a blessing from the goddess that I had my gifts, I didn't much think so. I believe that its keep me apart from the pack and from a lot of things that I missed out on in my life. I looked up at my mate and finally spoke " thank you" his face was with confusion all over it. " for staying with me and be acting like someone who lost my mind." He just placed a kiss and my forehead and just shook his head and laughed. Then he spoke " for you my love I'll do anything. if you want to go and pick a fight with random people to make you feel better who am I to judge. I'm just here to always be by your side because your my queen." geez could this guy be more perfect.

He then continued "M I have to speak to you about something and I know it's kinda stupid to bring it up right now with everything that's going on with you and the pack but I wanted to speak to you before I found out .... " God even when he's nervous I wanted to jump his bones. is there something wrong with me hahaha. " well soon there would be a full moon soon and well I wanted to do a ceremony for you to become Luna of my pack but now with everything going on I....." I placed my finger on his mouth. " I'll do it " he just lit up and then worry crossed his face again. "my love you sure there is the issue on hand of you being alpha and handing the pack." I looked up at him and smiled " no issue I was thinking about it last night. I think the pack should be joined in with yours. I mean it would be an adjustment but it's for the best I mean they just gonna have to handle two alphas and I know you'll train me to be the best alpha/Luna there is."

He looked proud of my decision. " And don't worry love who ever murdered your father would get what's coming to him or she and we will get our revenge on them" those angry words did something to me. I never seen Dean act on Alpha his power was making my wolf purr in love and lust but most of all I felt proud. This man is mine. " Oh I'm not worry because what that monster doesn't now or care about is that he's gonna come across a powerful Alpha and her Alpha mate let the search begin..." to say I sounded evil was an understatement but I had to make sure I came across as a ruthless leader and not someone weak. Because weak I am not, as long as I got my mate and pack behind me everything this monster try to destroy is for nothing. This pack or it's leader will never be broken down. My father has taught me a lot and he showed the pack to never let there courage be broken. Things will never be the same again......

THANK YOU ALL WHO FOLLOW MY BOOK ILL BE WRITING A CHAPTER VERY SOON..... XOXO STEPH