Chapter 2

Nora just started walking passed me and to this guy, Then he spoke... " ummm HI my name us Dustin I am the Beta to Silver moon Pack and you are??" Since Nora was still in stock I spoke for her. "Her name is Nora and usually she is a talker she must have an off day today." Laughing awkwardly. "And my name is Marilyn, welcome to our school." It felt like i was not even in the room because he did not hear a thing I said. But then Nora spoke "Hey" I looked at her like really that's all you gonna say you've been waiting for this day since you were a little girl. But that all it took to snap Dustin out of his love trance. 

 As I left them two to talk I decided I need to walk to my first class before they make me late and plus they made me feel awkward. I took a sit in my first class which was English I love that class. Then a strange smell took over my whole senses it was sending an Electric vibe all over my body. Then I looked up at the door and saw him..... Tall, dark hair, Muscles that I would kill any female who touch him and when he turned I saw this face. OMG I must of died and gone to heaven anyone cant be that good looking. He had dimples on both sides a smile that can brighten up my darkest days and his eyes a beautiful hazel. Why was I so obsess with this guy and better question why did he send my body to a shock.

Could you believe that the only sit around in the class was by me Jesus why? 

"Class this is our new student coming to our school, Class welcome Dean Waters."

Even his name was beautiful, Why was this happening to me why was I acting like this about some stranger that I didn't know. What I did know was he was an wolf he smelled like Jasmine and woods. The wood smell is when i knew he was one of us but the jasmine smell through me off. Never have I smelled a male wolf and smell that. hmmm ...

Then the unthinkable happen he spoke, "Hey is this sit taken?" His voice was of one of my dreams. Deep but not frightening well not to me. It was smooth and calming it sent all my nerves to chill mode. Then that's when i decided to look at his eyes. We both stood there like time wasn't an issue for us. His eyes felt like it was staring in to my soul and my wolf wouldn't shut up. I couldn't actually hear what she was saying but I knew it had to do with him. He gave me the same exchange of looks and let out a sigh. His smell knocked me out and sent me to another place. That's when I heard my wolf "MATE, MATE, MATE!!!!" 

He was looking at me as if he heard my wolf. He started talking again. "Hey my name is Dean and may I ask what is your name? I bet it is as beautiful as you are." OH NO he didn't he was smooth. "My name is Marilyn Black from Luna Pack." Then unexpected he smiled . "Well Marilyn I am from Silver moon Pack and there I am an Alpha." With that my mouth just fall open. Alpha really My Mate is an Alpha if life couldn't get more crazy. 

For some reason I decided to look back to the teacher and notice the whole class was staring at us. "Mr.Greene shouldn't we go on with the class?" I said in my most awkward stand. "Yes Ms.Black, Class open your page to Chapter one of the new books in front of you." I let out a sigh thankfully everyone went back to there books. Looking to the side I notice Dean was still looking at me. "umm Dean I don't know what they did in your old school but in this school if you don't pay attention you will fail." I said trying to make him focus in something other then me. He let out this beautiful laugh that I have ever heard i was trying my hardest not to jump on top of him then. "well Marilyn I would just need a tutor you think you can be at service to me" Oh no he didn't he is smooth. "I'll have to check my calendar I should get back to you on that." With a smile on my face, which may I add is red like a tomato. This guy has an impact on me and I don't know what any of this mate thing means since I never really cared for it.

  Class ended and I walked out of there SO fast, well more like ran out of there. I heard my names in the hall thank god it was only Nora. "Hey Nora I'm glad to hear your voice came back." she let out an awkward laugh. "I know I don't know what has gotten into me like he was so beautiful and my wolf was going crazy like it was gonna rip out of my body, I had to stay quiet so that I could contain this wolf of mine. Who would of thought M that i would find me mate on the First day of school." With that we walked to lunch together once we sat down I started to tell her about Dean. "Nora..... I found my mate too.." Nora face took to that info way to quick. "What????, Marilyn Black we have been best friends since birth and you waited til now to tell me this? Who is he? how does he look? is it someone i know?" Taking in all these questions she was asking i decided to let it out. "His name is Dean waters he is Alpha to the Silver moon Pack that just moved in to town, he is everything my dreams made up Nora and the worst part is I ran out of the Class once it was done I couldn't face him I never had feelings for boys let a lone this tall drink of water." Nora let out a big laugh.

 "Oh M don't worry your the greatest chick I have known and your very lovable,caring, strong and what man wouldn't love to be around you and may I say your smoking hot. Any man would be lucky to be your mate." I took in those words and it made me happy, I had the greatest best friend I don't care what anyone says. "M is that your mate the tall guy next to my handsome mate" That's when I looked up to see him walking toward me like something pulling us together. The same happen to Nora and Dustin. They look a sit in our table and began to talk. 

"So Beautiful why did you run after class? was there something wrong?" I liked the nickname. I smirked and said "No there was no problem I was late to meet up with someone." That's when I heard a low Growl did it come from him.? Then he spoke "Was it your boyfriend?" hahah this was golden he thought I had a boyfriend. I took a while to respond because I wanted to see if he really did care or not. "Well.... haha no I have no boyfriend I was just late meeting up with my best friend Nora" That's when Nora spoke up defending me like she always did knowing I wasn't that great in lying. "ooh yeah that she did I had an emergency and she ran to my rescue" I smiled at her thanking her. I couldn't deal with having a mate I was not use to it due to no man really liked me before let alone pay attention to me. That's when her mate spoke with concern written all over his face. "lovely what was wrong did someone hurt you I'll break there neck?" Oh my this is gonna be a crazy day. "No Dustin? is it .. umm she wasn't hurt it was just a girl thing" everyone in the table had red faces in embarrassment and Nora was mad I said a girl thing. oops like I said I never handle men did she not believe me.

Then Dean decided to speak again. "Marilyn? may I get a chance and speak to you over here in private?" I said yes and took a walk to the side with him. I felt heat near me and sparks moving up and down my body and notice he was in front of me. Damn he is a man built by the gods and his smile is driving me crazy. "Look Marilyn I know you felt it to in class when we first meet, Your smell is driving me crazy its like a winter breeze mixed with Strawberry, ive never smelled that before on anyone." I looked up noticing that he had so much love in his eyes. Love? I barely knew him and he couldn't feel like that with me. "listen I don't know what this means because I really never dealt with boys and Its different with you I don't look at them the way I  look at you." I couldn't believe I said that out loud. "Boys? sweetie I'm a man I would treat you like the queen you are, I never seen someone as beautiful like you and Fire red hair that is beautiful." That's it my knees gave in I had no control over my body. But just then a hand went around my waist and left me up. Damn feeling those muscles around me made me weak.Once again we were being looked at by everyone in the lunch room.

"What have no one seen a man talk to a girl that so happens to be his mate?!!" Oh no he just  made an announcement in school. Thankfully it was a all wolf school and everyone knew what mate meant. But they all looked in shock at me knowing I was the daughter of the Alpha in Luna Pack. OOh snapp my dad what was I gonna tell him....

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER WILL BE WRITTING ANOTHER SOON ... PLEASE GIVE ME FEED BACK ON THIS. I LIKE WRITTING AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY READING IT..... THANKS STEPH