Chapter 12

Alpha Daniel p.o.v

I never thought in a million years ill see some one like dean accepting my daughter and her powers. It was still strange to me how my baby girl has grown and that she had a mate. I knew this day would of came but when she turn sixteen and still hadn't found her mate I thought ooh maybe what the moon goddess was wrong. Nope a year later she finds Dean. That woman has a sick sense of humor and by woman I mean out goddess of course. She must of planned them meeting like they did. I look at there love and start to remember how I was with my mate, man was I whipped. Im still that way haha.

I hope my daughter is ready for this attack I can sense its near. Who ever this person sending his little army, must be dumb because he attacked two of the largest packs. I seen this coming though I've made a lot of enemies being alpha had to take down a lot of rogues. But to attack my family and a neighbor pack, the person must of had a death wish coming. As I see my child flipping men, a sense of pride came up. I had given my daughter the best trainer and she was showing that hard work does pay off. I know if I'm not near my daughter could handle her self and I'm happy for that.

I got caught out of my daydream by a noise in the bushes. Quickly I run to the forest not seeing a thing, I couldn't even pick up a smell which was weird because I'm a good tracker. I kept walking to see something distasteful. A dead body and on that body was a note. Picked up the note and it read

"To my dearest Alpha
If you have found this body that means your dumbest person ever. Means you have fell in to my trap and for this you had it coming....
Love James"

I look around ready for anything but it was too late. I was distracted by the note and body to not see 40 rogues surrounding me. How could I be so dumb. But I was not going down so easy. I tackled the first one and one by one they started shifting. I did the same. I wasn't gonna let them think I was some old fool. I am still Alpha which means I have enough strength.

As I am going threw the men one by one almost destroying every one I felt and strong pain come over me and then dizziness. All the trees were moving, which I new now someone hit me with a dart of some type of silver. Thats when I collapse and saw someone coming closer. It was him that little boy I kicked out some years back. But how and why now?

Blackness was all I saw next. ....

Hey guys thank you for keeping patient.... its always been a dream of mine to write and seeing people like ot brings me joy.

Will write more soon xoxox steph