Chapter 20

Dean P.O.V

After the whole joining back party , me and M went for a run as wolfs. Me and her never had time to do anything. First finding each other, then me finding out she has powers and soon I will too. Then her dad being murdered to our up to date issue joining packs and making my mate Luna/Alpha. Since day one we haven't had the best of luck on becoming true mates. No real alone time and the last time I kissed the girl was our first date. But no matter what came in the way she is always gonna be my love and my life line. Running next to her feels so right and I'm going to enjoy the most of the time we have because then its gonna be all about the packs.

Behind everyone's back I planned a private picnic. Right by the river under the moon light it's my favorite spot to think and I hope it turns in to our favorite spot together. I ran a head and I can see her little wolf face look at me in confusion so I mind linked her " MY LOVE JUST FOLLOW ME I HAVE A SURPRISE". I kept running til I shifted got the clothes I hidden behind the trees and threw her a dress I brought her. She took it and ran behind the tree. When she came out its like I had stopped breathing she looked as wonderful but even more then I had pictured her in that dress. I wasn't a man who enjoyed shopping but when I took her best friend Nora with me she had picked out the dress my beauty is wearing. I pictured her skin glowing with the dress flowing under the moon and my goddess does my mate look like a Luna. Her strength is showing more now after we combined packs.

She looked powerful and her icy eyes glowed in the moon light. Her bright red hair was beginning to catch my attention more because it was lighting up as if charging shades, but I will not mess anything up to bring that up now. "Umm Dean what's all of this?" I snapped out of it enough time to throw my charm back on hahaha. "Well my love I decided since we might not have alone time for a while that I'll make us a picnic and talk til we can't , before anyone notice were gone". I finished off with my smile she said she loves. "Alright Mr.Waters but I'm watching you" hahaha its definitely going to be a great night.

"So what has been on your mind mister?" I looked at her and opened my mouth "You" that simple and it help she blushed different shades ha that made my wolf very happy. "Well I have been thinking about you too and how hot you looked tonight and how I'm great full you are the one joining me in my quest to grow as your Luna and my packs Alpha. I don't know what I would of done if you weren't in my life." Wow I didn't know she felt like that about this whole thing. I could hold it anymore , I had to kiss her. So I lean in and said "I'll move mountains for you, you'll never do it alone with me by your side"

That is all it took she actually jumped on me. Hey I wasn't going to complain I love this woman and to fell her icy lips on my warm ones felt wonderful, even though They had never did that before. I took her face in between my hands n actually looked at her . she was transforming into ice if that makes since her hair turning platinum blonde , her eyes icy blue and her skin fair as snow. " whats the matter Dean a wolf can't come out to play to?" Anastasia ha I never knew she made such a dramatic come out makes my mate truly look like a different person.

" how are you doing that making her look like that??" "WELL MY DEAR MATE EVER SINCE YOU GAVE ME SOME OF YOUR BLOOD. THEY TOLD YOU MATING WILL CHANGE YOU AND FOR ME MAKES MY POWER BLOSSOM. THE MORE CLOSER TO MATING THE MORE WE CAN DO. RIGHT NOW EVEN YOUR WOLF CAN COME OUT AND PLAY AND BY TRYING WE CAN SEE WHAT ELEMENT HE PICKED UP."

"What are you talking about element?" "OOH MY DEAR MATE YOU KNEW YOU WERE GETTING POWER BUT DIDN'T KNOW THAT ITS AN ELEMENT?" I was more confused by the minute. This was supposed to be a nice date. I guess when mated to my beauty comes the extra non normal. What I mean about extra is that we are already werewolf's and now add power. My poor mate what a life she must of live.

"No I had no clue that when they told me I would have powers that would be the type they talking about. But it makes sense your ice and I think I'm fire, I've been feeling more feverish then usual but it doesn't bother me more then bothering people by me, if that makes any sense." "IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE, WHY I SAW YOUR EYES GLOWING LIKE MINE DID EARLIER WHEN WE COMPLETED THE CEREMONY OF THE PACKS JOINING. UMMM MY MATE IS ALREADY HOT AND TO GET FIRE POWERS WOULD SUIT YOU WELL." Was she flirting with me haha I can't wait to tell my beauty when she returns to her form , I can picture her blushing now.

"WHEN WE MATE MY ALPHA YOUR NOT GOING TO BE THINKING ABOUT YOUR POWERS I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT." Whattt OK I know now for sure that's what she's doing. She is completely right though I won't think about the powers because I'll be too in to her. Touching her, feeling her skin against my own. Sometimes its hard to control my wolf because she is so tempting, but I keep reminding NY self I'm going to wait til she tells me she's ready for that step. Its killing NY wolf because as alpha once we found our mate we take action right then and there. We want our bloodline to continue and fast. To tell the truth I want ready for kids.

Now that I have two packs to attend to its even further away in my mind. My wolf enjoys our mates company and doesn't want to risk anything. Knowing now he has a bigger pack is making him happy for a while. But with our mate both of them, flirting and saying stuff like that I don't know how much longer my big man down there can wait.

"You talking like that is making it harder for me to control myself. Please I don't want to give in to my beast and take you right here and no one would stop me if I do my love." "UMM MAYBE THAT'S WHAT I WANT MY DEAR SEXY MATE" I let out a growl that time and I feel my wolf pushing threw. " Maybe that's what you want but I'm sure M is not ready for that, at least not tonight." She begin to laugh. "YOUR RIGHT, SHE IS YELLING AT ME NOW TO STOP BUT ITS SO MUCH FUN SEEING YOUR EYES TURN AND SEEING HOW MUCH YOU RESPECT US. MAYBE THERE'S HOPE FOR YOU YET MY MATE." "This was all a test?" "YES I HAD TO MAKE SURE YOU HERE FOR US AND NOT JUST TO MATE, THAT YOU LOVE US BOTH FLAWS AND ALL. BEING THE WHITE WOLF ISN'T ALWAYS EASY, HAVING HER HIDE ME AND NOT KNOWING IF MY MATE WOULD BE UP FOR SUCH A BIG CHANGE AND RESPONSIBILITY. BUT YOU ARE AND IM PROUD THE GODDESS PICKED SUCH A PERFECT MAN FOR ME." With that she slammed her lips into mine. But it fault different then it would with M in control. This kiss felt cold but pleasurable and it almost feels like a spark that I never felt before more intense than the mate spark.

I had to stop her before I lose it for real. "May I get my mate back now, its not that I don't enjoy your company but your more liking to get me up and running, I'm trying my best but I am an alpha and my desire to mate is becoming stronger the more you keep talking the way you are doing and using your power to take control of the kiss." I spoke bluntly, if she could do it so can I. " YOU FELT THAT HUH, HAHAHA THIS IS GOING TO BE A FUN LIFE WITH YOU MY MATE AND I CANT WAIT TO MEET MY BEAST MATE. TIL NEXT TIME MY PRINCE." with one last kiss, I could tell she was gone.

HEY EVERY ONE

Thanks for waiting for the best chapter I'm trying my best but working two jobs is tuff to keep up with my hobby. I'll try to update soon its going to be like a part two to this chapter but on how M is feeling with her wolf acting up lol.

Enjoy xoxoxoxo Steph

The first female alphaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara