Chapter 23

Marilyn P.O.V

To truly say you get what's going on in this head is an understatement. I've been thinking how can I make mating with Dean special so far me and Nora have been putting our heads together to see what we both would like. " M don't worry about it, he will love what ever you do. Remember your the one with the goods here. " we both burst out laughing. " I know Nora but its still scary to think that I'm mating and he would see me and be scared about the who getting power thing." " ooh please I'm sure its all in your head. So let's get this we have the flowers to place on the bed and inside the tub, we have the candles and the music. All that's left is to take a trip to the mall to pick out what number your gonna wear." She winked, I must of been so red at this point. "Umm I think what I have is fine." " hunny I'm sure it is but were not looking for cute, were looking for drop dead sexy want to take his own pants off within 5 seconds sexy. If you get what I'm saying." I shook my head nervously, was I really ready for all that?. "Yes you and I are. Come one Luna let loose give yourself to our man and be free." Ana was right, Dean is mine and I wanted what was mine all to myself. "Let's go to the mall!!" With that we left.

30 mins later we arrived at the mall. We decided to go to Victoria's secret to pick out something sexy and show stopping. I caught my eye on this blue number with diamonds all around. I felt it , this was the one. It represented me and what I am about in a sense where it was almost comfortable to wear. I took it off right away before my bestie thought cute thoughts on coming in and viewing it. It was only Deans to view and for the first time just looking at myself , It all started to feel real and I was fine with that. He is our soulmate and he would never leave us because i wouldn't allow that.

Once we left the store, I started to get the room ready with Nora. Dean has been in meetings all day getting everything settled for my pack to officially join the land. Well I woke up early to make sure his night ended up more than he could of imagine. I knew deep down the Dean was for me, the moment when he found out who I was really and still stood by my side. That meant a lot I was always told that my future mate would run if he knew what is to become of him, but not Dean he still looks at me as the day we met.

Once we were all done it was time to get myself ready. I got to the shower and started washing my hair, I wanted to shave but Nora said waxing is better so I had to wait til I was dry. Once I was done Nora was waiting with the supplies. To say I was afraid was an understatement. I hated waxing its pain full but for Dean I had to make sure I was super sexy.

Once the pain was done I rinse off my legs, lot I ones up and put on the Vicky number I just brought. I curled my hair put on light makeup winged eye with a bit of sparkle to get the full effect. As I was sikeing my self out Nora knocks on the door. "M don't think about it he's gonna love it and you, trust me."
I love my bestie we been threw it all and we still each other rock. "Ook here goes nothing " I take a deep breathe and walked out. Looking at my bestie face said it all. "You look perfect M he is gonna love it and maybe rip it hahaha." I laughed along with her with a blush on my cheeks. "Well after all the work I did today its gonna happen even if I have to take over Mr. Alpha my self hahaha." " Well M this is my time to leave I have my own mate who needs a talking to." I just laughed "sure you'll be talking with him alright." Sending her a wink and then she just left.

Its just been ten mins since Nora left. I think my Courage followed her when she left. I was second guessing myself, that's until I felt cold running down my spine. I knew it was my wolf she wanted to be the one full control tonight. I spoke to her and we came to an agreement. I will start it off and when it came bonding time where I give him power, she will take the lead.