Chapter 13

Anthony James p.o.v

Looking at this so call alpha made me want to kill him more. But what's the fun I'm that. I tried my best to wake him maybe it was harder for him to wake as much as I used on him because hes an alpha. You wondering what im talking about? I look at Daniel like a piece of shit that he is. He threw me out because I was different. My mom died for this pack and once he found out what I was he kicked me out. Like how karma works because his own child had powers. It wasn't my moms fault she fell in love with someone like my father.

My father was a powerful witch, well they call the males warlock. That makes me half wolf and half Warlock and ever since dear alpha kicked me out from a young age I went to my roots from my father side and learn. He thought he got knocked out my a dart but it was really my magic. I had to use a lot on him. But it brought me time its been four days now and since he wasn't going now where, I learned how to kill him. See I was trained by the strongest which there was my grandmother, you see my dad didn't want me to know about his life. But my mom told me about her me she joined the pack because of me I couldn't do anything about it because I was young but now that I'm older I know that I had to learn my father's way ever since dear alpha kicked me out I have to learn a way to kill him it wasn't fair to my mother that she died protecting this pack the package she didn't really want to she just joined for me.

Looking at him only got me more boiled up. so i started to kick him and make him scream of pain. "Alpha Daniel its your wake up call." He opened up his eyes. "OOH its you James I knew I smelled a huge evil presence." With that I zapped him, enjoying him in pain was one of my major highlights of my life right now. "James if you mother was alive she would be so disappointed in you." That was it now I zapped him full power. "WHAT DO YOU KNOW WHAT MY MOTHER WOULD LIKE OR NOT LIKE SHE'S DEAD PROTECTING YOU AND YOUR STUPID PACK... DO YOU HEAR ME DEAD!!!" he face soften then he spoke again. "my dear boy you dont know what happen do you?" I looked in confusion at him. "What are you talking about??"

He began to talk again. "James your mother died protecting you..... The day of her death we were attacked by your fathers family. They blame your mother for his death and wanted the mix baby that they concieved. Me and my pack fought along with your mother to protect you but there power was too great. James your father was a blood line of evil magic. when your mother passed away we kept you in the pack then we started notcing you were using dark magic. Because of that I had to kick you out we could not have dark magic in the pack . we lost to many people that day." I saw sorrow in his eyes. But about my mother I never knew she did all that. But I was still pissed and didnt care any more why they kicked me out. I was just a child.

"IT DOESNT MATTER ANY MORE I WANT YOU TO DIE AND I WANT YOUR FAMILY TO FEEL WHAT I FELT WHEN YOU MADE YOUR DISCISION TO GET RID OF SOMETHING YOU DIDNT UNDERSTAND. I WAS A CHILD AND IF YOU THOUGHT THAT ME BEING DARK WAS AN ISSUE THEN, YOU HAVE YET TO SEE WHAT I CAN DO AND ITS ALL THANKS TO YOU KICKING ME OUT AS A CHILD!!! A FUCKING CHILD!" I was beyond pissed at the moment and i let out my most powerful powers yet. It was a form of a black cloud where it shuts down my enemies nerve system and organs. The main organ being his heart. I wanted to send my fire hair sweet heart something that she wouldnt expect. A gift box of her fathers heart.

"Any last words Alpha before you die?" He looked up at me knowing he couldnt win, "Yes I will say hello to your mother for you and let her know to forgive you because it was my fault i didnt look ever you, my nephew like i was surpose to..." WHAT did he just say his nephew?? my mother was his sister??..... ughhhh I hate that he was getting inside my head. "DO IT KILL HIM ALREADY IT DOESNT MATTER .... KILLLLLLL HIMMMM!!!!" I had this voice in my head ever since I had my powers. I did what i was told and ended this.

As I stood there looking down at this stupid excuse for an alpha, I let the smoke come out my palm and make its way to Alpha Daniel. "TELL MY MOTHER THAT I LOVE HER" That was all i said before he died. I had to expect a attack soon because I know his whole pack could feel that there alpha was taken away. I called my second in command "JOE!!!!" he was outside the door waiting.
"Yes James" I looked at him while he was staring at the body. "Get the wolves ready we gonna have some vistors soon and they gonna be pissed off ones' with that I left him with the body not before I took my knife and cut that heart out. Him being family messed up everything, How am I gonna try to have my way with the fire ball beauty when she is family. I may be sick but not that sick. ooh well im gonna have to do with trying to take control of the whole pack. But first I have to send a little gift with a message hahahahahaha.....

THANK YOU FOR WAITING ILL WILL WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER REAL SOON .....

XOXO STEPH