Chapter 14

Marilyn P.O.V

It was a warm summer day and I was training to be this tuff Luna , when a wave of pain flows over me like some one was ripping a piece of my heart. When I caught my breathe long enough to look up everyone in my pack where doing the same which means only one thing...... DAD...
I got up ran as fast as I can and hear a scream but not just any scream but like someone was ripping there insides out. It was my mom had lost her mate and I had felt grief as my mom has,but hers is ten times worst. I had to get to her to let her know that she wasn't alone. Before I could her guards had stop me at the door. "Ms. M your mom told me not to allow anyone in here. But how are you holding up" Jefferson her most trusted guard and also my uncle her brother. "I feel as if my heart has been stopped and restarted I don't under stand how can some thing like this happen he was a good Alpha and he had no enemies who could of done this to him"

My uncle then spoke words I would never forget " your father was a great Alpha one I would of followed to the death. He took great care of not only our Luna your mother and also my sister, but also the pack he put his life before everyone. I promise who ever did this will pay" that's all I heard was WILL PAY. I will make it my duty to make this monster die and there was nothing no one could do to stop me.

At that very moment I felt a chill and I knew it was me my anger was triggering my powers. I looked at my uncle who also knew of my secret and ran. My wolf was angry and I had to let her loose before I cause a major disturbance in the pack house. Just then I felt a spark touch my shoulder and I knew Dean was here. It was him touching me and at that every moment my wolf started to calm but I was still fighting to shift. " My love you need to take deep breathes, remember of all the children around. They lost there Alpha they don't need to see you freak out too. Someone needs to give them hope."

With those words he just whisper in my ears, I calm down he was right I would have to take over I'm the first born the only one my father had to take over. With that I fell on to my knees. All the pressure of this day was over whelming I couldn't take it no more and with that I felt darkness frowning right there in front of my pack........ Darkness ....,

DEAN P.O.V

Right then and there I just saw my mate collapse. I ran right by her side before she hit the ground. Panick filled me up my beautiful mate I hope she is alright. " Take her to the woods Dean look at her she is about to show her powers and with all that our mate has been through her pack should not have to break it to them now. I don't think she would want that" my wolf was right. I picked her up bridal style and starting heading toward my house in the woods. I didn't care that everyone was looking at me all I knew was I had to take care of her.

I laided her on the swing in front of my little house I kept out here for when we hunt and we always leave extra clothes for when we go on our run. I sat down next to her looking at how beautiful she was. How could I be blessed with such a beauty one that I could never get tired of. Her bright red hair laying on the swing all wild. Yup I could wake up to that every day. I just hope she is alright. We gonna have to make the pack mine and hers stick together because who ever this threat is we need to be united for the Alpha..... My mate... The first female Alpha..

I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT IVE BEEN A BUSY GIRL WITH WORK..... HOPE YOU ENJOY WILL TRY TO MAKE ANOTHER SOON.....XOXOXO STEPH