Chapter 21

Anthony James P.O.V

 Tonight wasn't a great win for me as I just witness my future become a great deal harder. With the new Luna being my family and with me killing the alpha. I knew soon she'll come after me and I am building my army to be ready for that. Now the threat is that she has combine packs which means I'm going to have to collect more rogues.

I never understood why the goddess made this life for me. I was good once and with all that I had to over come by my self alone in the woods , is what made me the monster I am today. Its too late to turn back now , I must show strength behind my actions and not show fear of what to come. I have to work on control of my powers and build my self stronger.

"BETA!!! COME HERE NOW!!" soon he ran thru the door. " Yes Alpha" but I knew he was one that didn't respect my decision but still stood loyal. "I need you to find me more rogues and bring them to be because what's gonna happen next will need a lot of bravery and defeat." He looked up and for the first time I seen the look in his eyes. The look that if he could would kill me. "Yes alpha". I have no time for his shit now so I dust it off and continue with my next task. It wasn't gonna be easy but now that I know my beauty is actually my cousin I'm just going to try to convince her to join me and become the most powerful family that ever live. Since I know she has powers and that she has been told to hide it. It's just getting her to believe the worst in her pack and dad was the tricky part.

Then to kill the next Alpha on my list.... Alpha Dean...... I don't care how its done but it needs to get done. With him in the way nothing will work and I had enough set backs to let yet another happen. He will die and it will be from my hands. Just got to find away where Marilyn isn't on to me and my plans. I would hate to kill more family......

I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT WANTED TO GAVE YA SOMETHING.. ENJOY xoxo Steph