Chapter 6

Dean POV

When my beautiful mate place her lips on me everything in site became a blur, her father yelling sound like fireworks and everything around us just feel like we're floating on clouds I don't know that mates kissing touching with feel this way when I was younger they never told me that I will feel like this, but that first time she place some beautiful lips on me. The fire inside of me burn up and if she didn't pull away I don't know what I would do. As I left her that night all I knew for certain was I was falling hard for my beautiful mate. She would make a great Luna. She was strong, didn't care what other's tell her and she was not afraid. If it was not for her father I would of marked her right then and there.

As I walked to the pack house something thing seem right. The first one I seen was my brother, my beta Dustin. "Bro there has been a rogue loose around our grounds, I sent our best guards to search around. I advise you tell your furture father in law and advise him to do the same." I frooze now , this can't be happing I just meet my beauty. " Do we know how many?" Dustin nodded " We scent around four but we could be wrong." I picked up my cell and called my beauty to warn her. "Hey handsome" Her saying that just made me smile and forget what I called for. "Umm hey Beautiful I know this may be a weird request knowing your dad is probably be pissed off at me..... But I need to talk to him because there's a problem." She ran to her dad "Dad Alpha Dean is on the phone and would like to speak to you."

"Alpha we have proof to believe there are rogues around the land and I ask that you keep your pack on high alert. Have your men parol the grounds." We went over the information that I had with him and he said for sure his daughter would be safe. That night I was in my office going over everything and make sure my alpha duties where in order before I had been given a report on the parol my pack has done. Then I recieved a text from my beauty. "Hey there lover boy I hope that all this rogue attack nonsense didn't make you forget to text your mate :)" I had a smile rise up from the corner of my lips. This girl was my everything and I can't wait til she mates with me and stay in my bed with me. "Well my beauty I was just thinking about you, our FUTURE."

Waiting for her response I was scared. She scares me alot I mean there is this girl who is not only beautiful, She is strong full of surprises and has alpha blood in me. Then I got a text back and with that alone I could of died and gone to heaven, she will always surprise me and that isn't a bad thing. "I can't wait to be your luna and your wife. Good night my sweet prince. xoxoxo M."

Dustin came in the door with such a rush. "Alpha come out side you gonna wanna see this" I do as I was told and ran out. All I saw was two of my strongest men attacked and injured. In my alpha tone i screamed out " WHAT THE HELL HAPPEN I WANT ANSWERS NOW!!!" My beta also known as my brother Dustin answered " While we went on the patrol it seem to be ok when rogues appeared to be up in the tree waiting for us for what it seem. next thing we know we fighting them off when we thought it was two turn in to ten of them against just us four. We were out numbered and I fought off some but as soon as they were done they ran off and I lost there tracks." I looked at my brother in disbelief. "This was planned some one is trying to get us off track but who."

WHO..........

THANKS FOR ALL THAT WAS WAITING FOR THIS CHAPTER I WORK THREE JOBS AND IT'S HARD BUT IM GONNA TURN THIS STORY AROUND SO I WONT BE SOME LOVE STORY. I HAD TO GET BACK TO WHY I TITLED MY BOOK THIS. LOL HOPE YA ENJOY BE PATIENT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER THANK YOU XOXO STEPHANIE