Chapter 22

Mating part will be coming soon I promise......

Dean P.O.V.

I been feeling my mate pull more in these pass days since we have bonded the pack. It's like a world wind of emotions now if I'm not near my mate like I can't function unless she's near. It's been the same with my beauty as well because she is always looking like she's searching for me as soon as I walk in to a room she's in.

I have a feeling her heat will be coming soon and if that's the case I don't know what I would do. I can't hold off my wolf of those kind of things, since I'm Alpha my pull to her heat would make things let's just say complicated. I want her as it is now, imagine when she tries to rip off my clothes. I don't think I can handle that now, with her obtaining more power, a threat with attacking there old Alpha my would of been father in law. There's a bigger threat out there then thinking about mating right now. If we mate then she will already get pregnant and we can't have my pups out there if we go to war with this being.

Anastasia isn't helping either with her in and out appearance. She comes at the random moments. Like the other day I was sleeping and I heard the door open but before I acted out I caught my mates scent right away. I figured she was scared and wanted to sleep.

Flash back.......

I heard the door open and before I could react in a Alpha matter I smelled her. Ummm how much I do love our mates scent, it makes my wolf purr. But I decided to keep my eyes closed so that I won't scare her off. I just waited and she started to move closer. Something was definitely off because I felt cold. " I know your awake Dean"

Ooh no it isn't M its her wolf. Before I could open I felt her making contact with my skin. She was tracing her finger all over my face making my wolf stir in delight. How can she do this do me. I felt my skin burn up but it was more passion type burn. I shoot open my eyes to find that I'm no longer in control but my wolf is. With my wolf being in control is like being in a movie theater, you see what is playing out in front of you but you feel so hopeless because your no longer in control of your own body.