Chapter 15

Marilyn P.O.V
I was greatful Dean took me out. I didn't want to show my true form yet until I know some members can be trusted with my secret. See growing up since I wasn't able to shift in front of them I was hidden most of the time and when I did get out they though I was a weak human. Nothing wrong with being regular but I wasn't I was super special. I wished dad would of let me free once in a while and be like a normal teen. Normal that's all I wanted and with Dean he gives me that. He makes me feel like I'm not weird and treats me special but not a you have super powers special, like I was his world. Even with all that is going on he still doesn't treat me different he treats me like a queen and i think I'm feeling some strong feelings for him.

Its not only that my wolf won't shut up like our dad just passed and all she can think about is jumping our mates bones. I mean he not helping with his basketball shorts n how is shirt clings onto him because he is sweaty. And how his muscles just pop out .... M get a hold of yourself. "Keep telling your self that you don't want him and its I because soon you be in heat and there is nothing you can do. He will be given more talents." More talent? Has our mate been hiding as well? Just when I looked up at him I saw a grin and I already knew he knew I was looking at him with desire. "Ooh my love I think you were liking what you see, ha but right now its not the time well have our little make out session later" he then winked at me and in return my body just melted. How did I get so lucky with him he so hot. And I guess because he's my mate I think so much about it but I don't care what anyone said Dean was made from the gods. His beautiful brown eyes with a hint of green, a perfect white smile and don't get me started on his body I could go on for days and he would let me.

"Angel I think we need to decide how we going to handle all this with your pack. I mean soon you'll be Luna in my pack and this one needs a leader. So far you'll be there leader. Which by the way makes my wolf and I so proud that our mate is a Alpha and one of the sexest I may add." I blushed but he was right. "How about this Dean we get them use to the idea of me taking over and once we fully mated and I can see who in this pack is here to hurt me, then we combine them." I had nothing in my mind that didn't believe In this man in front of me. He's meant to be my protector, my lover and bestfriend. We will share a life together and I'm OK with that idea. He hasn't given me reason not to. He knows the dangers that lay ahead but he's an Alpha one of the best.

"We will make announcements later. But can you just hold me. My father just died and no one even asked me if I'm ok ." with that he just ran to me grabbed me and let me hold on tight to him and let my screams and tears go. My rock that's what I think of him. I looked up at him and just kissed him I was a mess but that contact is all I needed at the moment just him and I.

Here's another one hope you guys enjoy I'm working on the copy rights. Thanks for all the love will write soon xoxox steph