DIL KA RISHTA..MANAN SS [COMP...

By RITS3016

A short story of manik and nandini from kaisi ye yaariaan More

PROLOGUE
PRECAP
PRECAP
CHAPTER 2
Precap
CHAPTER 3
PRECAP
CHAPTER 4
PRECAP
CHAPTER 5
PRECAP
CHAPTER 6
PRECAP
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
PRECAP
CHAPTER 10
PRECAP
CHAPTER 11
HAPPY AND EXCITED
PRECAP
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
Precap
CHAPTER 14

CHAPTER 1

13.2K 804 50
By RITS3016

"Are you crazy nandini" navya snapped " It was your own decision to give the baby to Manik aur ab jab wo apne papa ke paas pahunch gayi hai to tu uske paas vaapis jana chahti hai"

"Navya ..Navya you know it very well" Nandini replied very politely " Jis tarah ki upbringing usse manik sir de sakte hai uss tarah ki upbringing dene ke baare me main soch bhi nahi sakti...You know I dont have any resources.Aur rahi baby ke paas vaapis jaane ki baat...to Nanny ki job is the best opportunity for me.Mujhe job bhi mil jayegi aur main apni baby ke saath bhi reh sakungi" Nandini announced happily

"But are you sure ki 18 months pehle jo hua uske baad tere Manik Sir tujhe phir se job denge..."

"Main hoon naa.." Cabir entered the room and said "I will make sure that Nandini gets thejob"

"Aap dono ne bahut kuchh kiya hai mere liye ...." Nandini was more than thankful to Cabir and navya for their support " I will never be able to thank you guys enough for that"

"Behan maana hai maine tumhe " Navya stepped foward and held her hands " You dont need to thank me for that"

"Aur iss lihaaz se main tumhara jiju hu"Cabir smiled "Aur jiju ko bhi thankyou nahi bolte. Badi acting karni padi mujhe Manik ke saamne.Ananya ki basket theek us waqt road par rakhna jab manik ki car wahan se cross kar rahi thi se le kar usse Ananya ko apne paas rakhne ke liye mana karne tak.Mera dil hi jaanta hai ki maine usse kaise manna kiya , agar main usse directly baby rakhne ke liye keh deta usse mujh par doubt ho jata. Ye to tumne mujhe apni kasam de di nahi to main Manik ko kabka sab sach bata chukka hota.Nandini ek baar aur soch lo...let me tell the truth to Manik. I am telling you...I know him.Wo tumhe aur Ananya ko accept kar lega"

"Nahi Cabir " Nandini sighed " Uss raat hamare beech jo bhi hua , Manik Sir ko to shayad yaad bhi nahi hoga.Wo ek weak moment tha.Manik sir ne Ananya ko accept kar liya , mere liye wohi bahut hai.Main unki company me chhoti si employee thi...employee hi rahu to achha hai"

"yaar mujhe tumhara ye logic aaj tak samajh nahi aaya.Anyhow tum kal 11 baje malhotra mansion pahunch jana aur main bhi directly office se wahin aa jaunga.Wo khadoos Harshad ko duty di hai Manik ne Nanny ke liye interview karne ki.Usse to main handle kar lunga.You just be there"

Nandini nodded happily.While she was excited to see Ananya but the thought of seeing manik after that night was making her equally nervous.She had somehow been able to hide her feelings for Manik from the whole world including Cabir and Navya , but will she be able to hide those feelings from manik once she met him.

------------------------------------------------------

"Nandini Murthy" Harshad said as nandini sat in front of him "Tumhe aisa kyu lagta hai ki tumhe ye nanny ki job mil jayegi? "

Nandini gulped and lowered her gaze to avoid the eyes of her interviwer.

"I am asking you something dammit"Harshad slammed his palm on the table as he stood up " After what you did last year , how did you even dare to enter Malhotra Mansion and ask for a job?Just go away" Harshad's voice was loud enough and Manik who was sitting upstairs in his study got alert.

"Harshad Sir please ...Am very sorry for what I did but now...now I need this job" Nandini pleaded but Harshad didn't pay heed to her requests and walked out of the room.

Manik came out and walked down the staircase.He saw the back of a girl with a petite frame.Harshad must be interviewing someone for the job of nanny..he thought and turned around to walk back towards his room .Just then her voice reached his ears.

Manik's heart skipped a beat as he heard her voice after what had been almost 18 months. It was her..he could never be mistaken .He gasped as he turned back towards where she was standing with her back towards him.

"Nandini" He spoke slowly.

Nandini heard his voice and froze.She flinched her eyes and pursed her lips as a tear trickled down her cheek.

"Nandini ...is it ..is it you?"He asked .

Nandini could feel him stepping closer to her.She let out a deep breath and wiped off her face.

She gathered herself and slowly turned around to face Manik standing right in front of her.Her gaze was still fixed on the floor as she did not have the courage to face him.

"Nandini Murthy " Manik whispered as he rolled his eyes.

Hearing her name Nandini gathered all his courage to look at him for a fraction of a second and then lowered her gaze again.

The same handsome face , light stubble , big eyes...nothing about him had changed in the past 18 months.

"Yes..."nandini nodded " yes ...Manik ...sir " She spoke hesitantly.

"tum..tum yahan?" manik asked.

"Sir..wo ..wo paper me ad padha ki aapko ek nanny chahiye for a baby so I..." nandini said

"Tum gayee nahi ab tak"Harshad appeared out of thin air " I told you to leave na.."Harshad spoke rudely "Just get lost and never show your face again"

"Harshad , ye kya tarika hai ek ladki se baat karne "Manik snapped .

"Sorry Manik Sir , par shayad aap bhool gaye hai ye wo hi Nandini Murthy hai jo last year bina bataye job chhod kar chali gayi thi " Harshad said "Notice period serve karna to door ki baat hai , madam ne batana bhi jaruri nahi samjha ki wo job discontinue karna chahti thi"

All this while Nandini was standing like a dummy , bearing all the humiliation that Harshad was throwing on her.

"Mujhe sab yaad hai harshad " Manik admitted looking at Nandini " How can I ever forget that day?"

"Aur Sir ab iski himmat to dekhiye, ye fir se job maang rahi hai. Aise unprofessional employee ko fir se kaun job dega?"

Manik was about to speak something when the nurse brought Ananya who had woken up and was crying.Nandini's heart started thumping as she saw her baby in front of her.She wanted to run and hold her baby in her arms who had been away from her for more than 48 hours now.She pursed her lips and closed her fists tightly to control her urge .

"What happened my baby" Manik took Ananya in her arms and rubbed her back but she was crying continuously but her eyes were still closed.

Tears started brimming in Nandini's eyes seeing her baby crying.Her motherhood was making her loose a battle which she was fighting with herself.

"Dont cry baby..Pls dont cry" Manik was trying to console her.

"Kya ho gya little baby ko....achhe bache rote nahi" Harshad caressed her back.

"Nurse, baby ka feeder prepare karo"Manik swayed while rubbing her back.Anaya had become a little familiar with Manik's touch but she missed her mom.

"yes sir"The nurse ran towards the kitchen.

Manik had hired a nurse for Ananya till he found a proper nanny.

Ananya has stopped crying but she was still sniffing while resting her head on Manik's shoulder.

Harshad looked at Nandini again " Ms. Nandini Murthy , I think you should leave now"He said

Hearing Harshad's voice Ananya lifted her head and looked at him . Her eyes then met with her mother....Nandini and she started wailing again.Ananya opened her arms and gestured nandini to pick her up while crying.She was almost jumping in Manik's arms and was getting difficult for Manik to control her the way she was bending towards nandini.

Nandini lost her self control and snatched her from Manik.

"Ananya "Nandini clinged her to her chest and rubbed her back.

"Ma....ma..ma"ananya was wailing .

Nandini turned her back towards Manik and Harshad and kissed Ananya .

"My baby"She whispered in her ear as tears meandered down Nandini's eyes.

Manik and Harshad were looking at all this in amazement.

Ananya was quiet after a few seconds.She had found her peace..her mother.Ananya had tightly clutched the fabric of Nandini's top in her fist now.

The nurse brought Ananya's feeder and Nandini sat on the couch to feed her milk.Nandini inserted the nipple of the feeder in Ananya's mouth but Anaya was not accepting it.She flapped her hands to put away the feeder .Now that her mother was in front of her , she wanted her mother's milk.Why would a baby accept top feed when she found her mother after so many days.

Ananya started crying again and Nandini , being her mother had understood her baby's indication.

Nandini kept the feeder aside and stood up with Navya in her arms.She was feeling helpless .She also wanted to feed her baby but she couldn't..she just couldn't"

"Ananya ...baby rote nahi.."Nandini rubbed her back but she was inconsolable.

Harshad stepped ahead to take Ananya from nandini but Manik stopped him.

"Tum jao yahan se Harshad" Manik commanded and Harshad left reluctantly.

Manik stood at his place observing Nandini carefully.

Nandini patted Ananya's back and sang her favourite lullaby .She had tried hard to suppress her tears but it was getting difficult for her now.

"Nanhi kali sone chali

Hawa dheere aana

Neend bhare pankh liye

Jhoola jhula jana"

Tears were flowing down her eyes as she sang the lines.Ananya was responding to her mother's soothing touch and her favourite lullaby.

chaand kiran si gudiya naajon ki hai pali 

aaj agar chaandaniya aana

 meri galigun gun gun geet koi haule haule gaana

neend bhare pankh liye, jhula jhula jaana

After crying for a few minutes , Ananya gave up and drifted to sleep.

Nandini kissed her head and wiped off her tears .She turned towards Manik who was looking at her sceptically. With a heavy heart she walked towards Manik .

"Sir , Ananya ko kahan sulaana hai?" She asked as the mere thought of separation from her baby brought tears in her eyes once again.

Manik had noticed her swollen eyes and was finding her behaviour very strange.

"andar..room me"Manik pointed towards the room.

Nadini walked inside and Manik followed her.

Nandini tucked the baby in the bed and covered her with the duvet.She kissed the baby one more time and her lips lingered to ananya's forehead as she controlled her tears from spilling.

She wiped off her eyes before turning around.

She didn't say a word and walked out of the room crossing Manik on her way.

"Ek minute " Manik called her from behind " Tumhe kaise pata baby ka naam Ananya hai?"

Nandini 's eyes bulged out as she froze on her place.

"I am asking you something..Look at me and answer Nandini Murthy"Manik spoke firmly " Ham me se kisi ne bhi tumhe baby ka name nahi bataya then how do you know her name?"

Nandini curled her toes and gulped down her saliva.She had to think of a reason as fast as she could but her brain had stopped working.She slowly turned around to face Manik.

"Sir...Sir wo..."

"Maine bataya isse" Nandini heard Cabir's voice from behind her and heaved a sigh of relief.Her saviour had come.

"Cabir.." Manik spoke as Cabir came and stood beside them.

Cabir looked at nandini and rolled his eyes as a gesture of assurance.

"Haan Manik maine bataya isse ki hamare baby ka naam Ananya hai aur uske liye hamein ek nanny ki jarurat hai" Cabir told Manik " wo ye bechaari mujhe kal ek restaurant me mili thi.She was looking for a job to maine isse Ananya ke baare me bataya aur yahan bula liya." He then turned towards nandini and said "Sorry Nandini , Late ho gya.I got stuck in the jam"

"Haan wo to theek hai lekin ..."Manik was about speak ahead when Cabir intervened.

"lekin vekin kuchh nahi.She is a perfect girl for the job"Cabir then looked at Nandini " You are hired for the job.Kal apna luggage le kar aa jana.Abhi tum jao"

Nandini nodded and after making sure that Ananya was fast asleep , she left from there.

--------------------

"Cabir mujhe nahi pata kya hai...lekin jis tarah Nandini ne Ananya ko sambhala aur jis tarah ananya respond kar rahi thi usse dekh kar, mujhe aisa laga jaise kuchh to gadbad hai" Manik spoke while rubbing his temple as he looked out of the window.

Manik had already narrated everything to Cabir.

Cabir closed his eyes and hissed while thinking for a valid reason .

"Shitt pakde gaye"Cabir murmured to himself.

"What did you say?"Manik narrowed his eyes as he turned towards Cabir.

"Arrey wo main batata hu kya hua hoga" Cabir's clever mind had already framed a story " Wo jo Nandini hai na uski ek bahut hi tragic story hai. She lost her six months old baby in an accident few days back.To isliye wo itna emotional ho gyi hogi.She told me her story yesterday."

"What...is she married?"Manik's eyes widened in shock.

"H..haan" cabir stammered " nahin..nahin"

Cabir bit his lower lip.

"Tu kya bol raha hai Cabir" Manik gave him a confused look.

"Arrey mere bhai" Cabir squared his shoulder and said " Mera matlab ye ki shaadi hui thi ..aur ab nahi hai.Matlab she is a divorcee...simple.Needy hai...isliye maine usse job dedi.Am sure she will prove out to be a wonderful nanny"

"Oh k..."Manik sighed "I hope tera decision sahi ho and she proves out to be a good nanny for Ananya"

"she will prove to be the best for Ananya"Cabir's voice was soft.

-------------

A/N

Whenever it comes to mother and her child being seperated...it becomes a sensitive issue for me.Personally I cried a lot while write this chappy...I dunno how many of you were able to feel that bond.Honest reviews please!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 83.7K 65
#5 in fanfiction 01/10/16 #12 in fanfiction 28/10/16 Written By Mawara Ejaz
145K 6.5K 46
" #1 Ranking - truelove " (7/4/2023) After talent hunt compitition Nandini was blamed by Dhruv and Alya for the separate of FAB 5. Where as the truth...
2.1M 119K 131
⚠⚠WARNING⚠⚠ Highly emotional fiction on manan. Grab your tissues before reading.. I assure you will cry in almost every chapter.. UNDER HIGHLY EDITIN...
22.6K 2.2K 30
sidharth shukla is a honest, introverted and a kind-hearted billionaire, lived a life full of luxuries. Inspite of having everything, he still feels...