Summer Love (Nathan Sykes Fan...

By Nana1895

"Joanna's a dominican girl who's about to graduate and start college to study medicine, her life's about to c... More

Chapter 1 - This is just the beggining
Chapter 2 - For the first time
Chapter 3 - Get to know you better
Chapter 4 - Did he just...?
Chapter 5 - It's not a date!
Chapter 6 - Our last chance...
Chapter 7 - Goodbye?
Chapter 8 - Surprise!
Chapter 9 - Strangers...
Chapter 10 - New York New York
Chapter 11 - Heart Vacancy
Chapter 12 - I've missed you...
Chapter 13 - My best friend
Chapter 14 - The kiss of life
Chapter 15 - Deja vu
Chapter 16 - You and me
Chapter 17 - The weekend
Chapter 18 - Our last night
Chapter 19 - So far away but so close
Chapter 20 - Glad you came
Chapter 21 - Take you by the hand
Chapter 22 - New Life
Chapter 23 - Cheating on me
Chapter 24 - Where I belong
Chapter 25 - Old Days
Chapter 26 - Hola EspaƱa!
Chapter 27 - My Love
Chapter 28 - Say it on the radio
Chapter 29 - It's over
Chapter 30 - I love you
Chapter 31 - Put a ring on it
Chapter 32 - Dress Flowers Wedding cake...
Chapter 33 - Can you hear the bells?
EPILOGUE

Chapter 34 - Gold Forever

400 23 13
By Nana1895

MORE SEXYTIME ON THIS ONE... BUT WHAT THE HELL? IT'S THEIR HONEYMOON!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nathan's POV

I'm married now. Who would've thought that? Baby Nath got married. I woke up with all the flashbacks from yesterday. What an unforgettable day. I'd never forget that image, Joanna walking down the aisle with her beautiful wedding dress. I turned around and Joanna was laying down next to me. She looked so beautiful, and she was MY wife. 

''And you say I'm the creepy one'' she said with her eyes still closed and a little smile on her face. ''Stop staring at me while sleeping'' she said before opening her beautiful brown eyes. ''Morning Mr. Sykes'' she said before kissing me, I wasn't expecting that at all so I let out a little moan between the kiss, and with she pulled away and smiled. ''Morning Mrs. Sykes'' I said and she blushed. 

''So, are you gonna tell me where are we going?'' she asked and I shook my head. ''Come on, Nath'' she begged and I shook my head again. ''You can beg whatever you want, take off your clothes, make me a cuppa, whatever, I won't tell you'' I said chuckling and she frowned. I leaned it but she pushed me away. ''Don't kiss me now'' she said. ''You know, someone told me once you were very ticklish'' I said and she looked at me shocked. ''You wouldn't dare'' she said and I looked back at her with an evil look on my face. In a blink of an eye she ran away, got into the bathroom and locked the door making me laughed. 

I went to the kitchen to make us both a cuppa. Twenty minutes laterr I went back to our room and Joanna was covered in her towel on the bedroom. I put hers on the night table next to the bed before sitting on the bed to drink mine. ''I can't wait to see your face when you see the place we're going to'' I said and she gazed me. ''Stop it'' she said annoyed and I chuckled. I finished with my tea and jumped into the shower. 

I got out and Joanna was already waiting for me sitting on the bed while drinking her tea. She was wearing a pink pattern maxi dress with some sandals and her hair was braided to the side. Beautiful as usual. I put on some jeans and a white shirt. ''Ok, ready now, let's go'' I said and she looked up and smiled before getting up from the bed. 

We got into a cab and made our way to the airport. ''Here'' I told her giving her a tie. ''What is that for?'' she asked confused. ''Cover your eyes, you can't see anything from now on, until we arrive to our destination'' I said. ''Are you serious?'' she asked annoyed. ''Yeah, so turn around so I can cover your eyes with it'' I said and she turned around. I tied it up behind her head. ''Can you see anything?'' I asked and she shook her head. I knew she was the type of person that couldn't control her laugh, so I started making silly faces in front of her to check if she seriously couldn't see. And as soon as I started she laughed. Score. ''You cheater! I knew it!'' I said and she laughed harder. I pulled out another tie and tied it up above the other one. ''Ok now I can't see'' she pouted. 

We got to the airport and I helped her get out of the cab. I held her hand and walked her to the airplane. ''Put on these headphones too, just in case they mention the name of the place'' I said. ''What the hell'' she sighed before putting the headphones on her ears. I smiled to myself and rested my head on the back of the sit. Soon enough I felt asleep, I looked at Joanna and she was already sleeping with her head resting on the window. 

I woke up every hour to check on Joanna and see if she was awake, but she kept sleeping all the flight. At the end I woke up and just stood there listening to some music. An hour later the airplane landed and I woke Joanna up. I helped her get out of the airplane. Two hours later we were at the place. ''This better be good Nath'' she said and I chuckled. 

''Ok, we're here'' I said standing right behind her. ''Im gonna take the ties off your eyes alright?''I asked and she nodded. I untied them and she opened her eyes slightly. Her jaw dropped as soon as she realized where was she. ''Did you like it?'' I asked. ''Are you serious Nath?'' she said before hugging me tight. ''Thank you'' she said almost in tears. ''Well, I wanted to make it special, and what is more special that the place where we first met?'' I said and she smiled before kissing me. ''I love you so much'' she said after pulling apart. ''I love you too'' I said.

''6 years and this hotel hasn't changed at all'' she said while walking into the lobby. We checked in and went stright to our room. Joanna collapsed ont he bed right away. ''So? the wait was worth it, wasn't it?'' I asked and she nodded. I laid down next to her and stared at her. ''What?'' she said blushing. ''I still can't believe your my wife, after all that happen'' I said and she smiled.

Joanna's POV

I couldn't believe Nathan actually took me to the hotel where we first met. He's the best, and I was so lucky to get married to him. ''I still can't believe your my wife, after all that happen'' he said and i smiled before kissing him. 

He deepened the kiss and begged me for entrance, which I gladly granted. I ws already on top of him and I felt his hands running down my back, sending shivers all over my spine. My dress was up to my thights, so he took it off easily. He spun me around so he was now on top of me. His lips traveled down to my neck leaving some love bites. I soon took off his shirt and he looked at me with a smirk on his face making me chuckled. He leaned in to kiss me again before pulling apart and getting off me to remove his pants. 

He got on top of me again and unclasped my bra. I shove it to the floor and he leaned in again and kept kissing me. He started going down through my neck, then my chest, leaving little kisses. I inhaled sharply as I felt him lower my belly, he looked back at me smiling before biting one of the sides on my underwear to slide them off. He placed his lips on mine once agai. I reached down and pushed his boxers off. He grabbed my thights and lifted them so my legs were around his waist. He leaned to kiss me again ad he lid smoothly into me. 

I gasped as soon as I felt him. He started thrusting slowly while placing soft and loving kissed on my neck. It felt amazing. I moaned and he looked into my eyes and smirked before going faster. I arched my back and I could feel his bare chest against mine. After the most pleasureable time, he collapsed next to me, and we both just stared at each other breathless. ''I love you'' I said wrapping my arm around him and resting my head on his chest. ''I love you too'' he said while drawing patterns on my back with his fingers. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the moment. 

I woke up the next morning in the same position I was last night. I looked up at Nathan and he was still asleep. I slightly pulled his arm away from my waist and got out of the bed. I put on the same clothes I had yesterday and went to the little kitchen that was on the room to make some coffee. 

I heard the bathroom door closed, meaning Nath has woken up. I drank my coffee and went back to the bedroom. I unpacked all my clothes. ''Morning beautiful'' Nathan said and I jumped a little since i didn't heard when he got out of the bathroom. ''Morning'' I said smiling back at him. I grabbed my towel and jumped into the shower.

When I got out Nathan was doing his hair and I started getting ready for the day. I put on a jumper and some sandals. I pulled my hair up in a messy bun, that luckily for me it looked good. Nathan and I then walked out of the suite and went to the restaurant. 

After we finished with breakfast we went to the beach. We were walking down the beach and walked pass the voleyball court. ''Carefull with the ball this time'' Nathan joked and I shot him a dirty look. ''Ha ha'' I laughed sarcastically making him laugh. We picked a spot not to far from the water. We took off our clothes and went into the water. 

Nathan grabbed my waist and gave me a peck on the lips. ''Thanks'' he said and I looked at him slightly confused. ''For?'' I asked. ''For being yourself, for being with me, for accepting me after all the things that happened in the past, for--'' I cut him off with a kiss. ''There's no need to thank'' I said after pulling apart. ''I love you Nathan Sykes'' I said and he smiled before kissing me again...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Shalalalalalalalala! xD Hello there! Sorry for the ''long wait'' =))) It was worth it though, wasn't it? =) I hope you enjoyed it! And after this one, there's just the EPILOGUE left! =( 

Thanks for all your support! it means a lot! Remember the Jay fanfic ''Dance with me'' will be up on sunday!! I won't be updating it as fast as I do with ''Summer Love'' =/ But i thing you'll like it! =D

So, keep voting! leaving feedback! and dding this to one of your reading lists! 

Love you, J ;) xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.5K 1.1K 44
Gracie Myers doesn't know what it's like to be loved. She never has, but when the wanted stumble upon her in the orphanage and Nathan starts to take...
833 12 10
When Siva and Max plans an American Fans 16th birthday party, who Nathan knows quite well. Will Nathan not want to be apart of it? Or will he ruin hi...
104K 1.9K 48
Lexi is a fan of The Wanted but she never imagined that the kind stranger she met at the bus stop 2 years ago could have ever been Nathan Sykes. Howe...
25K 231 50
Lauren and Georgia are from Liverpool and them and 3 other friends all win a competition to spend the day with a celebrity. That celebrity or should...