Summer Love (Nathan Sykes Fan...

By Nana1895

"Joanna's a dominican girl who's about to graduate and start college to study medicine, her life's about to c... More

Chapter 1 - This is just the beggining
Chapter 2 - For the first time
Chapter 3 - Get to know you better
Chapter 4 - Did he just...?
Chapter 5 - It's not a date!
Chapter 6 - Our last chance...
Chapter 7 - Goodbye?
Chapter 8 - Surprise!
Chapter 9 - Strangers...
Chapter 10 - New York New York
Chapter 11 - Heart Vacancy
Chapter 12 - I've missed you...
Chapter 13 - My best friend
Chapter 14 - The kiss of life
Chapter 15 - Deja vu
Chapter 16 - You and me
Chapter 17 - The weekend
Chapter 18 - Our last night
Chapter 19 - So far away but so close
Chapter 20 - Glad you came
Chapter 21 - Take you by the hand
Chapter 22 - New Life
Chapter 24 - Where I belong
Chapter 25 - Old Days
Chapter 26 - Hola EspaƱa!
Chapter 27 - My Love
Chapter 28 - Say it on the radio
Chapter 29 - It's over
Chapter 30 - I love you
Chapter 31 - Put a ring on it
Chapter 32 - Dress Flowers Wedding cake...
Chapter 33 - Can you hear the bells?
Chapter 34 - Gold Forever
EPILOGUE

Chapter 23 - Cheating on me

446 21 16
By Nana1895

Nathan's POV

''What are you planning to do on your birthday?'' I asked Joanna while driving. She was meeting Josh at Starbucks, he told her he needed her. She said he sounded pretty sad. ''I don't know, These pasts weeks has been so exhausting, I could spend my birthday at bed all day, and it'd be perfect'' she said chuckling. 

The truth is that we already had everything planned. We were setting up a surprise for her, and I was taking spanish lessons, and started writing a song in spanish for her. I was gonna sing it to her that day. Hope it all goes well, and the boys don't screw anything up. Well, they didn't tell me Joanna was here for my birthday, it could work then.

We got to Starbucks and Joanna got out of the car, I wish I could stay with her but we had work to do at the studio. ''See you later'' she said blowing me a kiss. ''See you'' I said before driving away.

Joanna's POV

I ordered a Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino before sitting in one of the tables. I took my phone out of my purse and logged onto Twitter. I then felt the gaze of someone on me, and when I looked up I saw Josh standing in front of me with a fake smile on his face. ''Hey'' he said slowly before sitting across the table so we were facing each other. Josh and I have became really good friends, along with his beautiful girlfriend Victoria. I could tell by the tone of his voice this morning when he called, something was wrong. 

''What's wrong?'' I asked. ''Nice to see you too'' he said chuckling, a fake one of course. ''Come on Josh, you got me worried all day since the phone call, what is it?'' I asked. He looked at me before he started talking. ''Victoria and I broke up'' he managed to say looking at the floor. ''What... What happened?'' I asked holding his hand. ''I found her with someone else... She cheated on me'' he said looking back at me. ''I... I don't know what to say Josh'' I said holding his hand tighter. Tears streaming down his face. They'd been dating for 5 years already. 

I sat down next to him and hugged him. ''I'm so sorry Josh'' I said. ''She's very stupid for doing that to you'' I said and he gave me a little smile. ''Thanks for being here for me'' He said. ''No problem, what are friends for?'' I said making him laugh. ''See? I made you smile!'' I said with a huge grin on my face. We talked a little more until it was time to go. He gave me a ride back home and we waved goodbye. 

When I got home the boys were already there. ''Hello'' I said smiling to Jay and Max, who were sitting on the couch watching TV. ''Your babe is on the kitchen'' Max said. ''Well, it's nice to see you too'' I said making Jay laugh. I went to the kitchen and Nathan was making tea. His back was facing me and he had his headphones on, so I went a little quiet and wrapped my arms around his waist hugging him from behind. At first he jumped a little when he felt my arms, but then a small chuckle escaped from his mouth.

''Hello there'' I said as soon as he took his headphones out. He turned around a gave me a little kiss on the lips. ''I've missed you'' he said. ''I was away for only 3 hours Nath'' I said. ''So? Can't I miss my girlfriend now?'' He said with a fake hurt look on his face. I pulled apart and started walking out of the kitchen. ''Where are you going?'' He asked me. ''I'm gonna take a shower and then I'll meet you at the living room for today's movie night, alright?'' I said before giving him a little wink. He instantly smiled and nodded. 

I went to my room and took a quick shower. I put on some sweat pants and a black tank top. I made my way to the living room, and the boys were already sat there waiting for me to press the play button. I sat next to Nathan and he put his arm around my shoulders. After the movie ended, we all got into our rooms and went to sleep. 

The next day I woke up and got out of bed quickly. I got ready and went to college right away. Today I had classes until 8pm. This is hell. Not to mention, I had one class with Victoria, and she was acting like nothing had happened between Josh and her. She sat next to me the whole hour and I just tried to avoid her as much as I could. 

The hours passed one by one slowly. When it was 8pm already, Josh gave me a ride back home, since he said it was ''too late'' for me to walk back home. I opened the door and found Nathan on the couch in the living room. ''Hey babe'' I said smiling placing my keys and my purse on the coffee table. He looked at me and stood quiet. He didn't look so happy. ''What's wrong?'' I asked. He passed me the newspaper that was on the coffee table. I gave him a confused look, and he opened it for me and that's when I read it. 

'Nathan Sykes's famous girlfriend spotted yesterday with another man'

There were pictures of Josh and me at Starbucks. There was one of me holding his hand, and another one with us hugging each other, and from the point of view of the camera it looked like we were almost kissing. I turned back to Nathan with a shocked look, and he looked hurt? He wouldn't believe this, would he?

''How could you this to me?'' was the first thing I heard coming out of his mouth. ''What? Nathan I di--'' I was about to say but he cut me off. ''Don't! You've been cheating on me all this time?'' He shouted, the tears started streaming down my face. I couldn't believe he actually thought I was cheating on him. ''Hey, what is happening in here?'' Jay asked concerned as he entered the room. ''Nathan thinks i''ve been cheating on him with Josh'' I said. ''What?'' he asked shocked. ''I don't think, do you want more proof about it than this?'' he yelled pointing at the picture of us hugging. 

 ''Nathan, you know the press sometimes mess everything up so it looks like something else'' Jay said trying to calm him down. ''No Jay, this time it doesn't seem like it, I thought you loved me!'' he said pointing at me. ''I DO! What the fuck Nathan? I came all the way here for you! changed my life because of you! And you say I don't love you!?'' I said crying even more now. ''Well if you truly loved me, you wouldn't be kissing another boy, like a fucking whore!'' He said. That word. ''Mate, Sto--'' Jay was about to say when I cut him off. ''No Jay, let him say what he wants, all these past months were a lie to him I guess'' I said before going to my room. 

I collapsed in my bed and buried my face on my pillow crying. 'Whore' that was the only thing in my mind right now. I heard the door opening and when I looked at it Jay was closing it behind him. ''Come on'' he said opening his arms before sitting on the bed. I sat next to him and hugged him tight. ''He doesn't mean anything he said back there, he's just mad at the moment'' he said rubbing my head to calm my sobs. 

''I can't live like this anymore Jay'' I said. ''It was only a misunderstood okay? I'll talk to h--'' ''No Jay, it's not just that, the press has been up on me before'' I said before he looked at me confused. ''The other day I was reading a magazine and there was an article about me, it was about the way I look and that'' I said crying even more as memories of that came to my mind. 'Fat' 'he could do better than that', those are the words I remembered the most. ''I didn't tell you, because I didn't want to worry you guys'' I said. ''You should've told us'' he said. 

''Now, stay here, I'm gonna try and talk to Nath okay?'' He said and I nodded. Jay pulled me apart and I laid back down on my bed. He got out of the room. Minutes later I could hear Nathan shouting again. I couldn't stand it anymore.

Jay's POV

''What the fuck is wrong with you mate?'' I asked Nathan. He's been acting like a jerk tonight. He knows how the press works. ''Jay, she fucking cheated on me with Josh!'' he shouted. ''You know how the use to twist the things!'' I yelled back at him. At that moment I heard Joanna's door opening, and I looked at the hall, she was wearing her jacket. She didn't even look at us, she just kept walking towards the door. ''Where are you going?'' I asked her. ''Anywhere but here'' she replied before opening the door and slamming it behind her. 

''Seriously mate, are you out of your mind?'' I asked him. ''Whatever'' he said. ''Are you just gonna let her go like that?'' I asked him and he shrugged. I just left him alone in the living room before closing the front door behind me. I ran downstairs and when I was on the street I looked to my left and I could see Joanna crossing the street to get to the park across the street, she was wiping her tears and that's when I saw it. Everything went so fast, I couldn't even get the chance to yell at her. 

The car stopped right in front of me. I ran towards Joanna. ''Oh my God! I'm so sorry, I didn't see her coming'' a woman came almost crying near me. ''Call an ambulance now!'' I yelled at her. ''Stay here with her, I gotta tell the others'' I told her before running back to the flat. ''MAX'' I shouted looking for Max in the flat.. ''What's up with the screaming?'' Nathan said getting out of the room. ''Call Siva and Tom and tell them Joanna's been hit by car, I'll go to the hos--'' ''Wait, WHAT?'' he shouted cutting me off. ''Where is she? I have to go an--'' ''NO! You'll stay here! This is all your fucking fault!'' I shouted back at him. 

''Hey hey! stop it!'' Max yelled, ''Max, Joanna's been hit by a car, I'm gonna go to the hospital now, tell the others'' I said before running back downstairs. I got out and saw the paramedics carrying her body. ''I'm her friend'' I said and one of them pointed at the ambulance, so I got into it with Joanna on the back...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Oh Oh! I seriously don't have nothing to say for this chapter... Just DRAMA... Yeah... But HEY! ''Summer Love'' has more than 2.9K reads already! and 110 votes! =D 

Hey, I wanted to tell you my best friend, Karla, yes, Karla as in Summer Love, has a fanfic, it has 5 chapters so far, and I'm on it! which makes me love it even more! xD But yeah, it's called ''This is how it all started'' and her username is @KarlaGarciaR =) Go give it a try please? <3

So, that's it for today... Keep voting, leaving feedback, adding this to one of your reading lists =) 

Love you, J ;) xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 194 16
*COMPLETED* *Correcting Mistakes* Max has known he was gay since he was a child, but he's never told a living soul. Unfortunately (or in his case, f...
40K 335 20
Katrina Michelle gets a ticket from her mom to go to a The Wanted concert and a backstage pass. Well she goes to the concert, but never makes it back...
36.4K 1K 32
Lili and Nathan have been best friends since birth, they were inseparable. One day, Nathan was acting differently, distancing himself from her and th...
274K 2.4K 28
Maggie and Nathan have been best friends for as long a she can remember, they're the perfect combination. But Nathan has a secret he's been dying to...