Innocent Mute *Re-Write in Pr...

By LucindaRose

Suzu and Rika Ellis are identical twin sisters, born into tragedy, but not without their own special talents... More

Innocent Mute (OHSHC Love Story)
Innocent Mute (OHSHC Love Story) Chapter 2
Innocent Mute (OHSHC Love Story) Chapter 4
Innocent Mute (OHSHC Love Story) Chapter 5
Innocent Mute (OHSHC Love Story) Chapter 6
Innocent Mute (OHSHC Love Story) Chapter 7
Innocent Mute (OHSHC Love Story) Chapter 8
Innocent Mute (OHSHC Love Story) Chapter 9
Innocent Mute (OHSHC Love Story) Chapter 10
Innocent Mute (OHSHC Love Story) Chapter 11
Innocent Mute (OHSHC Love Story) Chapter 12
Innocent Mute (OHSHC Love Story) Chapter 13
Innocent Mute (OHSHC Love Story) Chapter 14
Innocent Mute (OHSHC Love Story) Chapter 15
Innocent Mute (OHSHC Love Story) Chapter 16
Innocent Mute (OHSHC Love Story) Chapter 17
Innocent Mute (OHSHC Love Story) Chapter 18
Innocent Mute (OHSHC Love Story) Chapter 19
Innocent Mute (OHSHC Love Story) Chapter 20
Innocent Mute (OHSHC Love Story) Chapter 21
Innocent Mute (OHSHC Love Story) Chapter 22
Innocent Mute (OHSHC Love Story) Chapter 23
Innocent Mute (OHSHC Love Story) Chapter 24
Innocent Mute (OHSHC Love Story) Chapter 25
Innocent Mute (OHSHC Love Story) Chapter 26
Innocent Mute (OHSHC Love Story) Chapter 27
Innocent Mute (OHSHC Love Story) Chapter 28
Innocent Mute (OHSHC Story) Chapter 29
Innocent Mute (A OHSHC Love Story) Chapter 30
*Author's Note*
Innocent Mute (A OHSHC Love Story) Chapter 31
Innocent Mute (OHSHC Love Story) Chapter 32
Innocent Mute (OHSHC Love Story) Chapter 33
Innocent Mute (OHSHC Love Story) Chapter 34

32.2K 921 427
By LucindaRose

Ouran Private Academy. Haruhi told us what Tamaki likes to refer to it as a school for the rich and beautiful. I like to call it a really huge school with seriously rich snobs who don’t do jack shit.

Rika snickered at the thought. I pouted.

~Well it’s true!~ i exclaimed through thought.

She nodded, looking up at the tower from beside me.

Let’s just say we both have the first day jitters since we're both just standing here glowering at the doors. Especially since with all the posh colors were gonna stick out like a sore thumb. Especially our outfits.

I went with a short-ish ballerina black and hot pink skirt with my favorite black blouse. Today, I decided to pull my long silver hair into two low ponytails giving the girly thing a shot.

Rika is wearing a pair of her favorite black tripp pants with chains hanging from the pockets and a black t-shirt that says ‘No Clean Thoughts’ across the front. Her hair just cascaded down her back like normal.

I sighed in annoyance.

~Don’t you think you could have given it a little more effort?~ I thought.

She just scuffed and started walking in. I followed suit.

“Um No? I don’t give a crap what these rich snobs think of me. Neither should you, Suzu.” She said casting me a side glance.

~ I don’t care what they think, but I want to actually make friends since were gonna be here for the next couple years. Face it Rika; were not in the states anymore.~ I thought sullenly.

As much as I don’t want to admit it; I miss home. With a serious longing. I miss my friends and I miss just walking around with my buds without a care in the world. And I know Rika does too, no matter how much she wants to deny it.

She sighed nodding.

We walked silently to our lockers which were right next to each other since were starting in the middle of the second term. We had already decorated our lockers when we had gotten the combinations after we came for a late open house.

I blew my Breakfast Club poster a kiss before reaching in and grabbing my black binder and schedule.

“Yes! We’ve got Art first!” Rika cried glancing at our schedule.

The principal made sure to give us most of the same classes since he knew that we would need each others support after...the incident. He's the only one who knew besides our teachers, who would need to be aware due to special conditions. He told us specifically that we couldn’t tell anyone about our past except from where were from or rehearsed stories. Even though, he really didn't need to, Roland already made it clear.

Trust me, telling anyone that gruesome tale is something I’m going to avoid at all costs.

We hurried off to our Art class only to be a few minutes late. Slamming into the room, we gasped for breath having to run all the way here. Hearing a cough I looked up to see the teacher in the middle of a lecture giving us bemused looks.

“Uh... We’re the new kids. Sorry this place is freaking huge! It’s hard to find this class.” Rika said scratching the back of her head nervously.

I rolled my eyes and took out my white board, writing something down.

Sorry for being late, Mr. Festern. It won’t happen again.

Realization dawned on him and he nodded, smiling warmly. He shifted so he was facing the rest of the class.

“Children, I’d like you to meet our new scholarship students! These are Suzu and Rika Ellis.” He said motioning us forward.

We stood awkwardly in front of the whole class, me hiding halfway behind Rika. I’m not usually a very shy person, but certain experiences can change a person.

I heard gasps and whispers going from ‘They look so much alike!’ to ‘wow they must be american’. I grimaced when some guy in the middle row gave me a weird but all too familiar look. Rika noticed too and narrowed her eyes.

“Just to make sure this is known, I’m very protective over my sister and if you so much as look at her funny your face is gonna end up lookin’ funny.” She threatened.

The guy’s eyes widened and he looked away.

I giggled softly.

Writing on my white board, I turned it so the class could see it.

It’s nice to meet you all.

I tried smiling my best and received some smiles back. Maybe this won’t be as bad as I thought...

“Hey Rika!-“ one voice started.

“Suzu! We saved you guys some seats!” another finished.

Looking up, I saw the twin boys from yesterday waving us over. I sighed and looked at Rika to see she’s not too giddy with our arrangements either.

Or maybe it’ll be just as bad....

~It’s only been one day and I’m already exhausted! I don’t know if I can do this, Rika.~ I thought shutting my locker closed.

I heard her sigh in agreement from beside me and looked over to see her pulling out a duffle bag from her locker. I raised an eyebrow at it, curious as to what its contents are.

~What’s in there?~ I thought motioning to the bag.

She shrugged before shutting her locker.

“I found out they have a dance studio here in the west wing. So I brought our stuff.” She said smiling.

A bright smile made its way across my lips while I jumped in glee, hugging Rika hard. She always knows how to cheer me up when I need it!

~You’re the best! Come on let’s go!~ I thought grabbing her arm and dragging her to the west wing, almost running into a pack of girls gathered around each other. 

When I opened the doors to the dance studio, I swear I just about burst into tears of joy. The room itself was as big as three of our apartments put together with a blue mat already on the ground. I looked around curiously then glanced back at Rika who was catching her breath.

~Where are the people? I mean aren’t there more people here?~ I thought raising an eyebrow.

After catching her breath, she stood up straight.

“This used to be an extra study hall, but since no one used it; they converted it into a dance studio just for us since our scholarship is in dance.” She said looking around proudly.

Not only is dancing her scholarship ticket, but so was art. Mine is singing and dance while hers is dance but mostly art. Back home when Rika was only thirteen she was asked to put two of her paintings in an exhibit. She’s got quite the creative spark, something I used to be jealous of, but then I discovered my hidden talent and forgot all about my envy.

“Let’s go get changed. The locker room is over there.” She said pointing to the corner of the room.

Skipping over, I walked in and was relieved to see it wasn’t too fancy. It looks more like a normal high school gym locker room except without the awful smell. Sniffing, I noted it smells like lemons and cleaner. Only a wall of small lockers were located inside the small room, including a stand up mirror plastered on the opposite wall.

“Here” She said tossing me a bundle of clothes. 

I unraveled them to see she had packed my black gym shorts and blue cropped top. Giggling softly, I stripped to my under clothes only to pause and gaze at my pale skin in the mirror.

Several scars littered my thin stomach, each I remember specifically and how they managed to form there. Some were still healing so they’re real sensitive to the touch and pink. Even without looking in the mirror, I knew the many that also covered my bare back. Softly, I traced one long white thick scar that went up my side and stopped abruptly under my arm with the tip of my finger. Ignoring the tattoo on my hip, I lightly touched some of the pink burn scars. 

“I brought your iPod since I can’t find mine any where for music and-” she cut off mid-sentence when she glanced up at me.

Rika’s P.O.V.

I looked up to see Suzu hardly dressed, looking half lidded at her scar infested torso. Poor thing... she probably still can’t wrap her head around what happened.

Though I’m still only in my shirt and underwear, I walked over and wrapped my arms around her waist resting my chin on her shoulder.

“It’s gonna be okay sis, I promise. Plus, if anyone asks we can just say you beat the shit outta a bunch of tough guys.” I said snickering.

My comfort seemed to work because she smiled softly and giggled silently. Giving her one last smile, I let go and finished dressing in a tight simple blue shirt and my old black gym shorts that matched Suzu’s.

~You always know how to cheer me up.~ her voice echoed softly through my mind.

I chuckled and grabbed her iPod and my speakers.

“Well it is my job as your sister, ya know. Now, let’s go since we only have an hour before we need to pick Haruhi up and go home.” I said glancing down at my cereal box watch.

I looked back to see she was fully dressed and nodded back to me.

We made our way to the mats outside and I plugged her iPod into my speakers before playing a Spanish song with a serious beat. For most of her songs, we had made up our own choreography that we’ve perfected over the years. We would watch other professional dancers and their own dance styles, copying them as best as we could until we began making our own.

Recognizing the song, I chuckled and got into place while Suzu did the same as we waited for the note that would start us off. Patiently, we waited until it finally approached and our bodies started moving as if on their own, twisting in sink.

Hips swayed in fast jerks and arms twisted as the music flowed through my muscles, hypnotizing them to move together. Adrenaline pumped threw my body making me feel that familiar giddy feeling when we danced together like this.

Finally sweating and breathing hard, the song ended and we ended on our last stance glancing at each other with similar wide smiles.

This right here is why were here doing what were doing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

510K 15.7K 44
Yukina Katsuragi, a girl that speaks what's in her mind, silent, expressionless and her sudden smiles will blow you away. Accepted to Ouran Academy t...
1.7K 66 8
After being n the host club for a year, Haruhi Fujioka has been starting to get feelings for Tamaki Suoh. Though she hasn't exactly been able to spe...
16.2K 585 20
19 years ago, Reio Akiko gave birth to a daughter. Three years after that, Suoh Yuzuru fathered a son. Divorce with mutual resentment ensued. 15 more...
201K 6.8K 29
『Ouran High School Host Club』 『Hitachiin Twins ✘ OC』 ❝For those who can't choose between the two mischievous twins...❞ A foreign girl who enrolls...