Remenissions (Avenged Sevenfo...

Por tippilanea7x

What do you do when your best friend is marrying the wrong person? Más

Remenissions (Avenged Sevenfold)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Note
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Epilogue

Chapter 15

1K 40 4
Por tippilanea7x

Lana's POV

Matt was pissing me off. Apparently my life was a joke to him and I wasn't sure why he felt the need to make a joke out of Nick wanting to go out with me. I knew I was hideous and below him but did he have to be such an ass about.

Maybe I overreacted a bit by saying I didn't want to be in his wedding but I was getting sick of his attitude. I already felt devastated that he was getting married, he didn't have to rub my nose in it.

I went inside to the bedroom and slammed the door for effect, then I threw myself on the bed, staring at the ceiling. I heard the door open and I groaned. Couldn't he just leave me alone?

"Lana." Matt said, throwing the door open. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Nothing." I snapped back at him.

"I mean you're carrying on about this best man thing like it's a bad thing."

"Ugh, it's not a bad thing okay." I mumbled, feeling bad for him. It wasn't his fault I was in love with him.

"Can we please stop arguing?" He said in a softer voice, sitting on the side of the bed. "Please."

"Well stop pissing me off." I mumbled, looking down at my phone because now I felt bad about what I'd said.

"Lana." He said and I looked up at him. Did he have to be so fucking adorable? "I'm just...." And suddenly my phone rang, cutting him off.

Matt watched me as I put it to my ear. "Hello?"

"Hey gorgeous." Nick said and I couldn't help but smile at his sweetness. "What are you up to?"

"Well." I said and I could feel myself blushing. "I'm currently up at Big Bear with some friends."

"Sounds fun." He said. "So when are you going to be back in town?"

"Um." I said glancing at Matt. "Probably a few days, but I'll call you when I get back." Matt rolled his eye's at me and huffed, moving himself on the bed.

"Yes please, I really want to see you again." Nick said and I smiled, it was a nice thing to say.

"And I want to see you." I told him and I think I did. I'd meant it when I said I was going to try and make it work.

Matt cleared his throat and I looked at him. He raised his eyebrow's, giving me a hurry up look.

"Anyway I have to go." I told Nick, glaring at Matt. "So I'll call you when I get back."

"I'm looking forward to it." Nick said.

We said our goodbyes and I hung up, looking at Matt.

"Was that loverboy?" He asked and I shook my head at him.

"Why are you so rude?" I demanded and he looked shocked.

"I'm not being rude Lana, you've met someone, that's great." He said quickly. "Now can we get back to talking about the wedding?"

"Fine, whatever." I told him but the way he'd said that last statement seemed a little condescending to me.

"Damn Lana." He said softly. "I feel like I'm losing you, I don't know, what's happening?"

I looked at him, surprised that he felt it too. "Of course you're not losing me." I lied, because we were drifting apart and I hated it.

"I'm just so nervous about this wedding and I want you there Lana." He said quietly. "No, I need you there with me."

"And I'll be there Matt." I whispered because now I felt like crying, I  might be in love with him, but he was my best friend and he needed me.

"I mean you can wear a dress, the nicest dress you can find, just be there with me."

"Matt." I said moving closer to him. "I will be there."

"Good." He said hugging me and I closed my eye's, it felt so nice. "I mean you don't even have to be my best man Lana, you can be my bridesmaid."

"Bridesmaid." I giggled.

"Yes bridesmaid, I will have a bridesmaid instead of a best man." He said, squeezing me tighter.

"Okay fine, I'll be your bridesmaid." I told him pulling away to look at him. Fuck he was so beautiful.

"Good." He said planting a kiss on my nose. "So please Lana, promise me." He said. "Promise me we'll always be friends."

"Oh Matt." I said softly, touched.

"No I'm serious, promise me." He said again, looking down at me.

"Okay I promise." I said to him even though it was a lie, we wouldn't be friends forever, I could guarantee we wouldn't be friends a few weeks past his wedding.

"Good. Now." He said smiling at me. "I want to go for a swim, if we're going to stay a few days I want to have fun and hang out."

"That sounds good." I said and it did.

"Now let's go swim."

"Wait." I said, having a sudden thought. "If I'm your bridesmaid slash best man does that men I get to organise your bachelor party?"

He laughed. "Yeah I guess it does."

I smiled, already planning it my head. "That is the best news I've heard yet." Oh I had plans, big plans, alcohol, Vegas, strippers, the whole lot.

"Good." He said opening the bedroom door. "Now get out while I get changed."

"Fine." I murmured walking out and closing the door behind me.

I stood there waiting for him to get change and I started thinking. I was being selfish, I really was and yes he was getting married and it hurt, but from now on I wasn't going to let my feelings get in the way, I was going to try my hardest to keep this friendship going even after he was married. Yes, it was going to hurt, probably a lot, a whole lot, but I needed Matt and I'd miss him if he wasn't in my life.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

607 60 17
What if your childhood friend, who you just realized is your soulmate, told you that she is getting married to somebody else. How far would you go to...
4.8K 239 21
(NOTE: IF YOU HAVE NOT READ PART ONE IT IS RECOMMENDED YOU READ PART ONE FIRST)
200 3 12
Almost wedded when her lies caught up on her... Five years later they met again and the past still not forgotten. Will they be able to overcome thei...
6.1K 210 15
When a girl is adopted and grows up, she learns, a very well known face, looks a lot like her. She sets out to discover she was put up for adoption w...