Intertwined (BoyxBoy) [ON HOL...

By Blackroses11

It is a slow and gradual story, so don't be too quick to leave but if you're only here for the slash it begin... More

Intertwined (BoyxBoy)
Intertwined: Chapter 1. Just Breathe
Intertwined: Chapter 1-2. Ignorance
Intertwined: Chapter 2. Prince
Intertwined: Chapter 3. Photograph
Intertwined: Chapter 3-2. Glorious Hot Dogs!
Intertwined: Chapter 4. Sweet Insanity
Intertwined: Chapter 4-2. Awkward Turtle
Intertwined: Chapter 5. Left Wing
Intertwined: Chapter 5-2. Push It!
Intertwined: Chapter 6. Practise Makes Perfect
Intertwined: Chapter 6-2. Family Interest
Intertwined: Chapter 7. The Raid
Nicholas Drew: Chapter 7-2. Realisation
Nicholas Drew: Chapter 8. Electricity
Nicholas Drew: Chapter 8-2. Imprint
Nicholas Drew: Chapter 9. Burning Fire
Nicholas Drew: Chapter 9-2. Heroes
Nicholas Drew: Chapter 10. Bite Me
Nicholas Drew: Chapter 10-2. Magic Touch
Nicholas Drew: Chapter 10-3. Shadows
Nicholas Drew: Chapter 10-4. Animal
Nicholas Drew: Chapter 11. Back To Normal
Nicholas Drew: Chapter 12. Wolf Cub
Nicholas Drew: Chapter 12-2. First Bite
*Nicholas Drew: Chapter 13. Wet
Nicholas Drew: Chapter 13-2. One Of Them
Nicholas Drew: Chapter 14. Enemy Lines
Intertwined: Chapter 15. Guilty Pleasures
Intertwined: Chapter 15-2. Chocolate
Intertwined: Chapter 16. Distractions
Intertwined: Chapter 16-2. Voices

Intertwined: Chapter 2-2. COOKIES!

5.6K 84 6
By Blackroses11

Intertwined: Chapter 2-2. COOKIES!

Now that Jesse was fully dressed and practise was over we could finally go home, that is if Jesse ever did come out of those changing rooms...

 “Shotgun on driving!” Jesse squealed running out of the gym doors towards the car park like a ninja.

I watched after him as he hadn't drove to school and that I had my car keys, I followed after Jesse apologizing to those who he bumped into. As they were also the ones I bumped into also. I caught up after Jesse who stood pouting next to my car as I pulled out my car keys. He face instantly lit up at the sight of them as he reached out for them.

"My car. I'll drive." I stated.

"Why can't I drive for you Princess?" Jesse moaned instantly walking over to the driver's side.

"I don't trust you to drive my car that's all..." I replied.

"Come on Mitchell, I'm seventeen. One. Seven. Double digits. I even have my driving license!" Jesse ranted as he showed me the laminated piece of card.

I didn't bother reading what it had said as I just laughed at the photo chosen for the card. The only difference with this Jesse was that his hair bleached blond almost shaded green, whilst the real-life Jesse was auburn haired. I flickered my gaze between the two and snickered. Jesse pulled the card back trying to find what I was laughing at as I laughed hugging my ribs tightly.

"Didn't you time how long you had the dye on?" I laughed.

"Ha - Ha." Jesse mimicked my laugh from earlier. "Sure, I did."

I clutched onto my ribs as the pain was excruciating as I panted trying to catch my breath, I tossed Jesse the car keys giving up. He unlocked the car jumping into the driver's seat honking several times, I got into the backseat and flopped closing the door behind me. Jesse continued to whoop loudly as I laid on my back waiting for him to start driving.

  "Where do you wanna go?" I asked. 

"I'm in the mood for-" Jesse started.

 "-Starbucks preferably a hot chocolate, a steaming cup of hot chocolate." I finished.

 Jesse scrunched his face up, "But I don't like coffee or tea-"

 "-I'll buy you some cookies if they have any."

Jesse's face lit up once more and he clapped his hands together,  sometimes I wonder if Jesse really is seventeen, but it was confirmed by his driving license that he was indeed seventeen. Hah, his driving license. Haha.

                                              *                                       *                                       *      

I laughed clutching onto my ribs once more and fell off the seats but stopped as the pain was consistently eating away at me. I gasped out trying to get back onto the backseats but it was difficult as I continued to be thrown back off.

 "Are we going yet?" I asked as I was suddenly thrown off the seats once more.

"We're already here Mitchell?" Jesse replied.

"That explains why I kept being thrown off the seats - Oh my ribs." I moaned climbing back onto the backseat.

"Come on Princess or I'm going to carry you into Starbucks." Jesse replied as he got out and stood at  the now open backseat door.

"Stop calling me that! And my ribs hurt so bloody badly." I groaned hugging my ribs.

"That's exactly why I'm going to carry you into Starbucks." Before I could protest I was dragged out the car by my feet until my butt hit the car park ground. Ow.

"So much for carrying me." I whined trying to get up clutching onto my ribs.

 "Oh so you do want me to carry you then?" Jesse grinned.   No - no - too late.

I frowned as Jesse pulled me over his shoulder and began to walk towards Starbucks, it was awkward enough to have a guy a few inches smaller carry you, but no people just had to stare. Bleep - Bleep. At least the car was locked.

"What can I get you?" The girl behind the cashier spoke.

"Can I get two double chip chocolate cookies, and Mitchell what did you want?-" Jesse asked as he swung around so that I faced the girl behind the cashier.

 "Urm - Can I get -" I looked over at the food on display and started salivating at the different snacks.

"A classic hot chocolate, ooh and a big fat slice of that chocolate cake too." Jesse stated now that he was facing the girl behind cashier.

"That'll be £6.42 all together." The girl stated.

Since when did Jesse bring money? "Hey!" I yelled as Jesse slipped his hand into my back pockets.

"Here, keep the change." Jesse spoke dropping me onto my feet before handing me a Styrofoam cup, the girl behind the cashier winked at Jesse as we began to walk away.

"How much did you give her?" I asked.

"A twenty pound note, courtesy of Mister Mitchell Larsson." Jesse smirked.

"Out of my wallet? That's £13.58p change!" I groaned.

 "At least I got her digits!" Jesse blurted waving the piece of paper around.

I frowned and followed him as he began to walk away towards a table with seats, I took the free seat opposite Jesse and looked at our crowded surroundings. I sipped at my hot chocolate even as it burned at my lips and throat it tasted yum!  Munch! - Munch! - Munch! I looked over to Jesse who was munching away at his last cookie he may have looked like a chipmunk eating... But boy did he eat those cookies fast. I bit the inside of my cheek to stop laughing and took my wallet from his hand stuffing it back into my back pocket. I took another mouthful of chocolate but something smelt even better...

"Do you smell that?" I asked Jesse.

"Smell what?" Jesse replied as a few cookie chunks went flying.

"Cinnamon and apples..." I replied, looking around the cafe.

                                  *                                       *                                       *     

 I smiled at the sight of Cassidy slurping her strawberry milkshake, she looked above the glass at me and smiled. I took a forkful of chocolate cake before she dived in and stole the bite. I dramatically gasped seeing it was the last  bite of the chocolate gateau, she licked her lips and smiled innocently.  I pouted crossing one arm over the other in frustration, Cassidy placed her hand over my arm and tugged till my arms were no longer crossed.

“If you want you can have the rest of my milkshake?” She offered nudging the glass towards me. 

 I took the glass slurped a gulpful of milkshake as that was all that was left and handed the glass back to her. 

“Thanks.” I burped and quickly slapped a hand over my mouth.

"Excuse you.” She giggled and smiled.

“Yeah, excuse me.” I laughed wiping my mouth with my sleeve.

Cassidy smiled and I couldn’t help but smile back as she placed her hand over my free hand - her hand was warm as I held it in my own.

“Mitchell!” I heard someone call, I turned my around to see who was calling my name.

Around the café all I could see were just a few booths filled with couples or singles, no sign of whoever called my name. I turned back at Cassidy who continued to smile at me that is until I got sidetracked by whoever was calling my name. SMASH!  I had accidentally knocked the glass off the table.

"Oh, I'm sorry." She babbled as she looked down at the broken pieces of glass amongst the floor.

"No, it was my fault. I'm sorry." I laughed.

I swiftly had let go of her hand as I bent down to pick up the pieces of broken glass. She blew the strands of hair from her eyes as she also bent down to pick up the broken pieces of glass.

 "Here, let me help you." Cassidy said as her small hands brushed against mine.

                                              *                                       *                                       *    

I looked up not into those familiar sapphire eyes, instead pale blue eyes which belonged to Jesse. I looked down at the spilt Styrofoam cup evidently belonging to my hot chocolate. I recoiled my fingers as they were covered in boiling hot chocolate and quickly dabbed them against my jeans in attempt to soothe them. I sat up as a staff member came prepared in order to clean the mess I made.

 “Mitchell?” I heard the voice call once more, only to find the voice belonged to Jesse.

  “Yeah?” I blinked a few more times adjusting my gaze onto Jesse.

 “You all right?” He asked sitting back opposite me.

“Uh yeah I’m fine - How was the uh - Chocolate gateau?” I asked looking towards his empty plate.

 “Considering I only had one bite I’m still not full.” Jesse complained.

“What - What do you mean you only had one bite?” I asked.

“You literally grabbed the plate and stuffed your face, I had to pry the last forkful from you.” Jesse scoffed.

 I wiped my mouth with my sleeve removing traces of chocolate from my lips, I looked down at the crumbs and looked back at Jesse apologetically. “Sorry.” I muttered.

 “S’alright, you can buy me another cookie to make up for it.” Jesse smirked.

I grimaced as we made our way over the till in order to get Jesse his cookie, it was the same girl once again, she smiled as Jesse leaned against the counter. I drummed my fingers over the counter waiting for Jesse to get his cookie, the girl looked over at me as if she was waiting for something.

“Can I help you?” I asked.

 “What do you want?” She asked.

I looked over at Jesse waiting for him to answer but he didn’t as he was too busy staring at her.

“Can I get two double chip chocolate cookies to go?” I sighed.

“That’ll be 99p please.” She stated as she brown bagged the two huge cookie, I waited for her to pass me the bag instead she waited like once again.

 “What are you waiting for?” I asked.

“Just for you to give me the 99p.” She answered.

I raised an eyebrow at her, Jesse had paid her a twenty pound note yet she was waiting for another pound? I scowled and reached into my wallet to find that I had no change just a few credit/debit cards, my driver’s license and a photo of Cassidy and myself. Cassidy.I stared at it for few seconds before looking back at the girl. 

“Well?” She tapped her foot against the marble as she continued to wait.

 “I don’t have any change.” I stated.

 “No change. No cookies.” She snapped. Great.

 “In that case, c’mon Jesse I’ll take you home now.” I said pushing away from the counter.

Jesse followed reluctantly and expectantly the girl called out his name, “Jesse?”

  “That’s my name don’t wear it out.” Jesse smirked and turned back to the girl.

 “Here.” She spoke and handed him the brown bag.

“Thanks love and keep the change.”  He winked and grinned as he followed me.

I looked around and still there was no signs of Cassidy as expected. I shook my head as I continued to inhale the aroma of cinnamon and apple, I still hadn’t found the source of the delicious fragrance but still I was going to appreciate it. Maybe they were baking cinnamon and apple pie? Even if it were cinnamon apple pie the smell  was unusually familiar.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 4.5K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
970K 23K 39
In the wake of her mother's passing, six-year-old Luella finds unexpected solace in the company of her long-lost brothers, absent from her life for y...
18.4K 1.6K 37
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.