Nicholas Drew: Chapter 12. Wolf Cub

Nicholas Drew: Wolf Cub

"So, was that the boy you accidentally bit?" Jelena asked as we walked into the empty hallway.

"Yeah that's Mitchell." I nodded.

"You have to give him blood before he imprints or he'll stay a mutt."  Jelena mumbled as she held my hand in hers.

"Mutt?" I questioned.

"It's a name we call werewolves whom are created by being bitten." Jelena explained. "But since you're the one that bit him you need to give him your blood."

"I need your blood though." I mumbled.

Jelena looked towards me shaking her head as she kissed my cheek. "I better go since I'm raiding your school." She winked letting go of my hand.

"No, stay with me." I blurted as I grabbed onto her hand but immediately let go seeing my desperation show.

"Sorry, I - I don't know what came over me."

"When was the last time you got laid?" She asked licking her lips.

"What?"

"I'm guessing it's been a long time then?" She smiled.

Jelena looked towards me with a devious smie as I cowered backing into a door, she followed me pressing her body against mine, I gulped feeling her agile hands slip underneath my shirt as her hands were cold against my skin. Don't. I sighed as I felt her hands leave my skin but  flinched as one of her hand grazed my crotch, I groaned feeling her hand grab at my groin as I looked down at her putting my hands onto her shoulders, she looked up at me with a dazed expression so I brought my lips to her forehead.

"Jelena, not now." I muttered relieved that she took a step back.

"Maybe later then?" She questioned.

I shook my head ignoring what she had just said and reminded her, "We're taking it slow, so not now."

                                             *                                       *                                       *  

LUNCHTIME

Ollie, Layla and Rafael looked over at me as I took a seat on their table, I pushed the styrofoam tray of food away from me and looked towards the far table nearest the water fountain. There on that table were both Mitchell and Jesse amongst a fairly large group of people laughing, I looked down at the tray of food and pulled it back only to pick at my pizza. I sighed not looking up from the pizza slowly eating it bite after bite, but the heat burning at my cheeks didn't cease due to all the attention I was getting. Fortunately for me I wasn't the only one who jumped at the sound of my mobile vibrating as I quickly whipped it out to see a reminder.

-  'Full moon tonight.' Just great.

I finally had a pratical reason to be feel worse as I was going to endure my first ever full moon with a wolf cub, I looked towards Mitchell as I placed my mobile back into my pocket. Poor Mitchell. It was to be his first obligated shift under a full moon, even though every obligated shift is painful the first was definitely the worst. I froze at the pair of blue eyes meeting my gaze, I could feel my chest ache with that odd sensation once more as I smiled seeing his pupils dilate. I exhaled, blinking a few times before looking away. I turned back to see him no longer looking towards me and exhaled once more.

"Earth to Drew!" I heard Rafael's voice call even if the cafeteria was already filled with a lot of noise.

''Yeah?" I asked turning towards her.