Stay (Lesbian Story)

Oleh SpreadTheSpiff

Sequel to Comfort Inn Lebih Banyak

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
Wedding Day
Honey Moon
Epilogue

XXIV

3.5K 217 106
Oleh SpreadTheSpiff

C h i l o m b o, E f u r u 

Never in my life, would I have thought my older sister would raise her fist to me over a nigga. I am baffled that she would go to the extreme to fight me behind some guy. My sister and I used to have such an unbreakable bond. We were each other's diaries and everything. I used to trust her with my life. Now, as we throw punches at each other, that bond began to shatter.

"Who the hell does this bitch think she is?!" Robyn shook her head. She gripped Mila by her hair and pulled her off of me. "I don't know what the fuck you thought this was, but you not about to put yo hands on my wife." She pushed Mila against the door and held her by her neck. "This was dumb of you. You pregnant tryna fight ya baby sister. Who does that?" She shook her head. "You must not really want that baby to live." 

I sighed. "Bunny, let her go." 

Robyn looked at me as if I were crazy. "Hell no." 

"Yes, she's pregnant. I don't want it to seem as though we hurt her baby." 

Robyn smacked her lips. "You better be lucky my baby has a kind heart." Robyn glared at Mila before finally letting her go. "No sudden movements or I'll accidentally punch you on purpose." 

I shook my head. "Now, Mila we need to talk like rational adults instead of immature ass girls." I motioned to the couch. "We should sit." 

We all walked over to the couch and sat down. 

"Now, why exactly do you believe this is all my fault? I didn't tell Sean to shoot anyone, nor was I expecting him to show up at my doorstep. I don't know why everyone has started pointing the finger at everyone else but themselves." I rolled my eyes. "It's time we all start taking responsibility for our own actions and not those around us." 

"Preach baby." Robyn clapped. 

"That goes for you too. You blamed everyone for Saryah's death when I was the one who should have taken responsibility for my actions." I could feel a headache growing. 

"But-" 

"Excuse me," The three of us looked up to see Nami walking into the room with a sleepy A'laya following behind her. Nami was holding Ryan securely in her arms. "I don't know if you are aware or not, but there are THREE sleeping children in this house and these walls are not all that sound proof. It would be great if you all took that into consi-mer-ation.. or is that word constant-der-nation.. whatever." She shook her head. "Please, please, stop all the yelling and cussing and fighting. The babies don't need to hear that." 

"We apologize." I said. 

"Look at my Namz actin' all grown." Robyn stood. "You go on up. I'll make sure Ry gets put in his crib." Robyn took Ryan out of Nami's hands and followed the two little girls up the stairs.

"You know, I think it's time for everyone to get some sleep." I sighed. 

"I'm sorry I let my emotions cloud my judgment. I'm ashamed I actually fought you over something so stupid. Do you think you'll ever forgive me?" Mila asked as she stood up and rubbed her stomach slowly. 

"Weeellll, I don't know." I hummed for effect. Mila frowned. "I'm just kidding. Of course I forgive you." I hugged her tight and walked her to the door. "Please drive home safely." 

"I will." Mila waved goodbye and walked to her car. Once I saw her get inside I closed and locked the door and made my way upstairs. 

I went into the bedroom and stripped off my clothes. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the water for my shower. I looked at myself in the mirror while I waited for the water to warm up. 

My body hadn't popped back into place yet. I still had a slightly bloated stomach, stretch marks and my lady parts were all out of proportion. I don't know how Robyn still found me attractive. 

I stepped into the shower and allowed the hot water to wash away all my stress from the past few days. 

I had to remember that I was a parent to three kids now. I had to set a better example for them. I didn't want them to think violence would solve all their problems. I didn't want them to think that fighting and yelling would get the job done either. Robyn and I have to work on censoring some of the things we do around our children. They should always be our man priority.

After my shower, I dried off and put on my robe. I walked into the bedroom and giggled. Robyn was asleep on the bed and A'laya and Nami were cuddled on both sides of her. I smiled and pulled on a night gown before walking across the hall to Ryan's nursery. I looked in his crib and saw him sucking on his hand while he slept peacefully. I pressed a gentle kiss on to his forehead before going back across the hall. 

I turned off the lights, but made sure a night light was plugged in for A'laya before I climbed into bed. 

I pray that everything falls in line for the sake of my children. They deserve happiness and unconditional love.

N e v e r s o n, T r e m a i n e 

"Daddy where's mommy?" Franklin asked as I picked him up from the babysitter. 

I looked at my son and sighed. "You want to go get double scooped chocolate ice cream cones?" 

He looked at me with a frown before nodding. I helped him into the backseat and drove to a near by Braum's. I ordered two ice cream cones and watched him eat the cold treat messily. 

How do I tell a seven year old that his mother has died? How do I tell him that he'd never see his mom again? How do I tell him that she won't be the one to tuck him into bed each night or read him bed time stories any more? 

"Frank, Daddy's got some bad news, but I want you to be a big boy okay?" I spoke to him calmly. 

He nodded. 

"Mommy, won't be coming home. She's up in heaven with the angels now." I explained as simple as I could. 

I saw his lip tremble. His eyes turned red as he dropped his ice cream and wiped furiously at his eyes. 

"Come here son." I stood up and opened my arms. He ran into them and cried against my chest. I walked out of the Braum's and over to my car. I leaned against the hood and rubbed his back soothingly. I could feel my own tears begin to fall. 

I may have slept around, but Kelsey was the mother of my child and my wife. I had so much love for her and she was gone.

What am I supposed to do now?

------

*Cries* Awww . Poor Franklin... I hope that's what I named the kid.... Y'all know my memory is bad and I'm not good with going back to check.. If it's the wrong name, somebody tell me so I can change it lmfao. 

MOVING ON , 

Questions?

Concerns? 

Comments ? 

I've got the ending planned already.. Well some what.. And I'm such a hopeless romantic .. *sighs in I wish I would be the one marrying Rihanna* oops.   

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

8.3K 454 15
Seol Yoona is not nearly as enthusiastic as her friends to start the new semester. Maybe, it's because she's a transfer, new school already tainted b...
15.4K 630 11
"π™ΊπšŽπšŽπš™ πš’πš 𝚊 πš‘πšžπš—πš—πš’πš, 𝙸'𝚍 πš›πšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšπš›πšžπšœπš πš–πšŽ πšπš‘πšŠπš— 𝚝𝚘 (πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ πš–πšŽ)" --π™ΊπšŽπš—πšπš›πš’πšŒπš” π™»πšŠπš–πšŠπš›
17.8K 590 27
An antisocial, Zakari, meets a very social lover, Dominique, on Omegle. They want eachother, but what will it take for them to accept it, if they eve...
51.8K 2.8K 16
Growing up, Jungkook had always shared everything with his hyungs; toys, food, clothing, friends, and even girls. The seven were inseparable - secret...