The Dual Wolf (BWWM)

By KaylahMaemi

It's said that the souls of two wolves can never appear in a single werewolves body, let alone two Alpha wolv... More

Story Blurb
Author's Note
1st Moon
2nd Moon
Author's 2nd Note
3rd Moon
4th Moon
Author's 3rd Note
5th Moon
6th Moon
Author's 4th Note
7th Moon
8th Moon
9th Moon
10th Moon
11th Moon
12th Moon
13th Moon
Author's 5th Note
14th Moon
Author's 6th Note-Family Trees
15th Moon
16th Moon
17th Moon
18th Moon
19th Moon
20th Moon
21st Moon
22nd Moon
23rd Moon
24th Moon
25th Moon
26th Moon
Authors 7th Note-Rated-R Content
27th Moon
28th Moon
29th Moon
31st Moon
32nd Moon
33rd Moon
34th Moon
Author's 8th Note- Updated Family Tree
35th Moon
36th Moon
37th Moon

30th Moon

353 30 4
By KaylahMaemi

*Photo Above: Rae and Reneé's outfits.

Reneé's Point of View

I'm a terrible sister, I can't believe I hurt her like that. We promised that we would find our mates together. Yet here I am holding onto mine after waking up only a minute ago. It doesn't help that I pushed her to the ground when she thought she was protecting me.

I don't know what to say to her right now. I looked away from my mate to her. "Mate..."

Her eyes welled up. I could see the tears she wanted to shed, because she knew that now that I have my mate if his Alpha wants him to stay in the pack I might be taken from her. Not to mention I'd lose my status as Beta, and so would Rae because we are tied together.

We are meant to serve our sister, to keep her safe. I won't go off to serve another Alpha, I'll fight to have my mate come to our pack. I may have broken one promise to her but I won't break anymore. I owe her that...we came together in this world. Even though we may not die together because only fate determines that.
But I will fight fate in order to stay with my sister until then.

She got up and went into our room, and slammed the door behind her so hard. You could hear the door frame splinter and crack slightly.

Snifff......

My mate was currently smelling me, and burying his face in my neck. It felt amazing, just having him touch me was indescribable.

"Mate, you smell wonderful. What's your name?"he said as he pulled me closer.

"R-Reneé....My name is Reneé." I said as I could feel my face heat up. I looked away from his eyes, towards the floor. He put his forehead to mind.

"Reneé....mmmm....I love that" he pulled me closer. "I'm...Sphyx...weird I know my mother is pretty into Greek mythology. But it'd be weirder if she had named me Sphynx"

"Hahahaha..noooo~ it's perfect. I like it, It's different than the typical names you hear out there." I said smiling at him.

"That girl..."he said pointing to the door Rae disappeared behind. "...your sister, she's upset by this I'm guessing?"

"Yeaaa..." I said untangling myself from him as much as I didn't want to." I have to go talk to her I'm sorry....I'll come find you later." I said looking at him. With my hand resting on the door knob to my room, Sphyx grabbed my hand. 

He brought it to his lips and laid a small kiss on top. "I actually have a meeting to attended so this all works out. I'll have to tell my Alpha of this he'll want to see his future pack member later." He smiled before turning away from me and running down the stairs.

Our mate isn't going to like what we have to talk to him about later. My wolf Eden said to me. I'm just glad she agrees we each need to be with our sister. We do our best when together Rae and I, Eve and Eden we know how to watch each other's backs without having to truly think about it.

I opened the door to hear the shower running on her side. So I walked into my own on the other side, and proceeded to undress.As I turned on my shower I could hear hers stop. I put my hair up in a quick bun, and stepped in. I quickly soaped up my rag with my dove bar, then I lathered myself up getting all my nooks and crannies. I wanted to hurry up and get out so we could talk.

I washed myself off quickly, then shut the water off. I stepped out on to my little bathroom rug that was in front of the shower so I didn't slip, and die in this bathroom. I grabbed my beige towel, then dried myself. I stepped in front of the sink, and put a little bit of my grapefruit Neutrogena cleanser in my palm to wash my face. I turned on the sink and put a little water in my palm, so I could later the cleanser and water together. I brought it to my face and proceeded to wash my face.

I patted my face dry so my face would be clean for my make-up. I hung my towel up and walked out into our room. I walked into our closet where Rae had already put on her bra and panty. She chose red today so I'll go for the blue pair. Which she had already put out to hang on the knob of the draw. After I pulled on my panty I hooked my bra up, which took us both forty-five seconds to put on since we had three hooks to finesse together.

After struggling with my hooks for a second I looked at Rae to see her looking at dresses.

"Rae....?" She didn't answer of turn to look at me she just flinched a bit at me calling her name. So she wasn't angry, if she was she would have turned to me to start yelling at me. So she was definitely sad.

"Rae?" I said again, this time walking to her side. Maybe I could make her laugh to ease the tension, and brighten up her mood a bit.

"My Little Rae of Sunshine!" I said jumping in front of her doing spirit fingers at the sides of my face by my cheeks to imitate the Suns rays.

She just looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"Rae....please...I didn't find him, he found me." I begged trying to figure out how to explain the situation.

"I-I-I know its just I don't want you to leave it'll hurt to much to lose you. Your my other half..." Her voice cracked on the last of her sentence as she cried I could feel tears run down my own face.

"And your mine..." I said hugging her, when I pulled away I looked at her. "But so is Sphyx now. Your both an equal half of my heart without the both of you with me I would perish. My soul would be lost....Eden would be lost to me forever."

She looked at me wiping away her tears. "What are we going to do if his Alpha tries to bring you into his pack. You won't have a choice but to go, and then we'll have to give up our titles."

"I'm going to fight it I won't go to that pack. It's not fair that females have to uproot themselves for their mate. Why not have him uproot for me, I mean especially if I have the higher rank." I turned from her grabbing a tight blue dress for me, and a matching red one for her.

"I can only hope it works out so that we both can stay together here helping out Ross." She grabbed a pair of matching strappy black heels for us both.

"Ooo~ I like those!" I said squealing a bit.
"I like those!" Rae said jumping up and down a bit.

"Are we okay?" I asked her
"Yea we're fine...as fuck" she said sticking out her tongue. I laughed at her as I walked out of the closet to our vanity so we could do our make-up.

"Let's get this process started"I giggled.

Agreus' Point of View

We had been directed to the meeting room...hall? By the Deltas of the pack. It was very large I wasn't entirely sure what to label it as. My father, and I took our seats a little closer to the front nearby where Alpha Apolune would sit. Across from us was Alpha Crius. All the Betas were behind their Alphas seats against the wall. They would give their help if asked during the meeting.

The only Alpha without a Beta behind him was Alpha Crius and Alpha Poseído. Alpha Poseído did bring his master warrior better known as Sphyx, since his area was constantly getting raid attempts by Rogues his Beta stayed behind to keep an eye on things. I could see Sphyx talking with his Alpha they both looked happy about something.

I looked around realizing their were no lights on, since the ceiling was all glass. So there was no need to have the lights on, since it was naturally bright in the room. Two girls that looked exactly alike aside from a couple hair style and clothing differences opened the doors that stood at the other end of the table.

"Please stand at attention for Alpha Apolune, and show respect to the hosting Alpha." They both said in unison with that everyone, myself included stood up. That is everyone except my father.

"Dad! Stand up!" I whispered. The girl in Blue growled her eyes glowing.

"You will show my Alpha the respect an Alpha deserves." With that my dad looked up at her growling very lowly. But he stood up anyway.

The two girls walked around the long and wide table both up different sides towards the front where Alpha Apolune's seat was they stood behind the chair, and pulled it out a bit. He has a female Beta? Two! He has two female Betas! That's when I heard the door open at the back. As I turned my head I caught Sphnx's face which was of total shock, and awe.

My face, I imagine looked the exact same as my eyes landed on my mate Rose who entered the room, and bowed her head slightly. I think the closer she came to Alpha Apolune's chair the more my jaw dropped as did most of the other Alphas and their Betas in the room.

Once she came to the chair and was in front of it she opened her arms. "Please let us sit and have our meeting. We have a lot to discuss between us."With that she sat down in Alpha Apolune's chair. I don't think my jaw could drop down any further than it had but at this point it must be all the way in China. I looked up to Alpha Apolune as a wonderful leader someone I should aspire to be like. I just didn't imagine my mate being that exact person.

The only thought that kept reverberating inside my skull was 'My Mate is an Alpha'.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

707 20 18
Rose is a rare and powerful moon wolf. One night she is suddenly forced to take care of herself and her sister when her parents are murdered. With n...
111K 5.2K 45
Order of Series Book one- Alpha Blake Book two - Beta Tyler Book three- Alpha Kaiden (coming soon) Blake Landon, he's the hot, serious guy that all t...
58.7K 1.1K 16
DISCONTINUED Rose has been living in a human town and has been home schooled her whole life. Her parents decide that she should enroll in a public h...
254K 9.1K 21
Growing up, Athena's life changed dramatically when her mother was murdered in front of her. At a young age her father changed and began to abuse her...