Alex Let's Walk The Line

Bởi kale1317

The sequel to My Days With Alex I went to my new locker and put my things in it, and then I closed it. I pul... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Not an update
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 3

2K 49 8
Bởi kale1317

Alex's POV
All I felt was a someone touched me, and it freaked me out. Thank god for my acting skills because I jumped up hitting the person. Then I heard that voice, and at first I thought I was dreaming because Tobin was in my room.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled.

"Alex calm down its just me" She said.

"Tobin what are you doing here?" I asked looking at her really confused and tired.

"Umm how do I explain this" I say.

"Yeah explain!" I yelled.

"Alex calm down I'm sorry to wake you up" she said.

"It's fine it's just a school night" I say in the calmest tone.

"I know" she mumbled

"Then if you know why are you here" I say turning my lamp on.

"Damn... Um because I was thinking about your offer" she said as I looked down

I forgot I was in my pajamas with consist of a big shirt and sometimes no shorts underneath or bra.

"Let me get dressed and no go home" I said.

"Alex don't and no, I'm here" she said, and I knew she was lying.

"Why are you lying why you really here?" I questioned her.

"Fine I got a phone call about you, and I need to make sure you are okay" she said with a concerned tone.

"I'm fine so go home" I said.

"No I'm staying" she demanded.

"Fine but you ain't sleeping with me" I said in a grumpy tone.

"Alex that right there your tone makes me question that you aren't fine" I say grabbing her waist.

"Why are you so concerned about me? You left for months you could have stop me from going to do the movie. Did you forget you broke up with me? So just go" I tell her trying to push her hands off of me.

"I can be worried about you because I still love you! I know I could have, and yes, I know don't remind that I broke you heart even when it broke mine! So Alex what's wrong I could tell by your body language when you saw those wooden cravings from Costa Rica, I knew you would be jealous and upset. Lex listens to me; you don't need to compete for me; you already have me" she says with a strong firm tone.

"If you love me, then why leave, pushed me away and next break my hurt? Yes, I'm upset that you went to a different country of course I'm going to be jealous and think low about myself Tobin! Wait. How did you know that I felt like I had to compete for you?" I told her with a tear going down my cheek.

"I'm truly sorry Alex but believe me when I say you have me and I love you" that's all she could say.

"You didn't answer my question how did you know that I felt like I need to compete for you?" I asked her again.

"Lex please... Your sister okay" Tobin mumbles.

"My sister called you and told you what our conversation was. Next you thought oh let me go see Alex now not tomorrow at school!" I hollered at her.

"You have every right to be mad at me, but I'm here more the just because of a call I'm here to work for us" she said grabbing me closer to her.

"Why does this still hurt but feels so right? Okay let's talk tomorrow please Tobin I'm tired" I tell her as she wiped my tears.

"Alex I'm sorry for everything, but right now it's a new start. I sleep on the couch or somewhere else, but I want you to know that you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life time, and I am in love with you nobody else from Dallas to Costa Rica" she said in the softest calming voice.

"I'll forgive you. No stay with me please. I love you too Tobin" I say grabbing her hand leading us to the bed.

I got back in bed, and Tobin crawled next to me. This was awkward but felt so right as I put my head on her chest and wrapped my arms around her waist. She put one of her hands-on mines, moved her arm around my back moving me closer to her warm body.

"Wait my parents will come home soon" I whispered.

"Oh they won't be back until Wednesday Jeri told me that" she whisper then kissed my top of my head.

"So does that mean you're staying or just for tonight?" I asked.

"Well I was thinking staying until we figured what we are and what we are doing" she said as I closed my eyes.

"Fine I let you stay, but we better figure all this out because I hate this roller coaster we are having" I tell her.

"Me too Lex. Thanks and goodnight" she says as her thumb rubbed circles on my hand.

"Welcome and goodnight to you too Tobs" I tell her before falling to a deep sleep.

Tobin's POV
"What are we doing? We first almost had sex probably next got into a small argument and second acting fine. Now I'm here because I'm worried about her getting jealous and thinks she needs to compete over me. What I got myself into?" I think to myself as Alex is asleep on my chest.

Next morning

"Tobin wake up" I hear a raspy voice say.

"Ugh" I mumbled

"Go take shower if you want you have 15 minutes" she said before walking out of the room.

I got up and walked to her bathroom turned on the water. I got undress before stepping into the shower, I'm so tired because I didn't sleep well because I was thinking too much. The water was warm getting hot as I stepped in and let the water consumed me.

I washed my body with her coconut body wash and then wash my hair with her good smiling shampoo and conditioner. I got out and wrapped my body with a towel before going into her room. "Great I have to wear her clothes people are going to think we are back together" I thought to myself.

I went to her drawer and saw she had a pair of my boxer in here, "I must leave them here when I stayed one time" I say to myself. I put them on and one of her sport bras, "sorry Tobin" I hear her raspy voice say.

"It's fine Lex it's not like you haven't seen me, before" I tell her as she was staring at my hard tone abs.

"Sorry for staring but damn Heath, I didn't know going to Dallas or Costa Rica making you look so good" she said making me give her a smirk and laughing.

"Thank you Alex. Mind giving me some pants or shorts or do you want me to go to school naked" I say at her.

"Oh yeah let me get those. I don't care if you go to school naked damn have you seen you lately?" She asked making me laugh.

She handed me her light faded cobalt jeans with a few holes at the knees and threw me my navy blue t-shirt and She handed me a pair of white converse. I brushed my hair out letting air dry and stole one of her white snapbacks.

"Alex let's go or we will definitely late" I say when I walked to the living room.

"You need to eat" she said handing me a biscuit and sausage.

"Thank you. You cooked" I asked.

"Yes now let's go" she demanded.

We were back in my truck, and I already knew people well give us looks and ask questions. "Alex" I say.

"Yes Tobs" she responded.

"I might need to borrow a pencil and paper. I don't have my school supplies just my phone and wallet" I say as she smiled at me.

"Yes you may. Um Tobin last night, I knew you didn't sleep mind telling me" she said.

"I did sleep not as much as you, but I did. Just thinking" I tell her.

"About?" She asked as I about to pull into the school parking lot.

"Us and how the first day been crazy between us" I honestly spoke.

"Oh true. Last night was crazy sorry for slapping you and yelling at you" she said calmly.

"You have every right to be mad" I told her as I parked the car.

I got out as she did too, we walked into the school together and eyes staring us down. I saw Ash, so I hugged Alex and walked away.

"Hey" I say

"What's that all about?" Ash asked.

"Nothing just we are still trying to figure us out" I tell her as I walked away to go to class.

"On time I see" our teacher says

"Yes sir" I say as I walked to my seat next to Alex.

Alex handed me a notebook and pencil for the day as I gave her a grateful smile.

Lunch came finally, which didn't bother me as it was with the team. Having Pinoe and Syd cracking people up. Kling and Moe being kids like always maybe this is why I like coming to lunch.

"Hey Tobin" I hear a girl's voice behind.

"Hey Claire" I say.

"So Tobin mind going out with me tonight or Friday?" She asked as I saw Alex get up leaving.

"Um I'm sorry no thank you" I tell her getting up and chasing after Alex.

I saw her at her locker, "Miss Morgan I don't think you should keep running out of the cafeteria like that all the time" I say.

"Is that right? Miss Heath I'm sorry I think I can sense every girl wants you" she said and her jealousy was turning me on.

"Oh really okay well how about me and you just us tonight. I cook or you since its your house and just ask your sister to leave. I want to show and tell you that you have me" I say as I kissed her cheek and headed to class.

Soccer period and off season sucked. Weights and a few touches on the play but it means tryouts and team bonding. After school was over, I went back to my house to get ready for tonight as, I text Alex to ask someone else to take her.

She replied "okay see you later" with a winking emoji. I smiled as I decided to head home and get ready, Alex might be horny much as me but dang if she keeps up this jealous act it will be the biggest turn on until we get back together.

A/N: I hope ya are liking it so far. As ya can tell they are so confusing lovers that they haven't even thought about what they want. Thank you again for reading, commenting and voting.
-Kayla

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

171K 8.9K 23
****book two of Savage MC series***** "Go on sweetie, blow out the candles and make a wish. Now don't tell anyone or it won't come true" "I wont, I p...
5K 207 17
"Forever?" I asked him, watching as his features all shined through with happiness. I tilted my head to the side as he let out a small laugh. "Forev...
106K 1.8K 26
"You dropped this." I heard a husky voice say. I turned around to look at what I dropped and realized it was my schedule. I gasped. Damn, I would hav...
21.6K 927 19
Sequel to "My Winchester" I've come a long way with the Winchester boys. I got hurt a few times, stared death in the face, and met and killed my wors...