Accidentally Yours

Od krsdnlslta

Kate has finally reached her senior year, the last year of high school life. She was looking forward to it be... Více

Prologue
Chapter 1: Bad Day
Chapter 2: Invisible
Chapter 3: Confused
Chapter 4: Feelings
Chapter 5: Unpredictable
Chapter 6: Back to Normal?
Chapter 7: This is so Awkward
Chapter 8: Friends?
Chapter 9: Unexpected Kiss
Chapter 10: Everything is just so 'complicated'
Chapter 11: Troublemaker
Chapter 12: Unspoken Feelings
Chapter 13: This is War
Chapter 14: Unexpected
Chapter 15: Intensity
Chapter 16: Trouble
Chapter 17: Convoluted
Chapter 18: Trust
Chapter 19: The Next Playboy
Chapter 20: Accidents
Chapter 21: Accidents and Problems
Chapter 22 - Spaces
Chapter 23: A Better Change
Chapter 25: Three Words
Chapter 26: Heartwarming
Chapter 27: The Perfect Moment
Epilogue
The Perks of Having The Perv Boss
NEW STORY! ~

Chapter 24: New Beginning

1.4K 66 1
Od krsdnlslta

Kate

"Do you realize that you're being an asshat for the past days?" My lips formed a smirk while I glance at his handsome features. Now that our drama is over, I could finally breathe.

"I know and I'm sorry." He takes a hold of my hand, "But I promise you, I will never ever let go off this hand ever again." He looks at me with a smile placed on his lips.

"Well, for a playboy and a popular guy in our school, you're such a weak guy in terms of love." I teased him. He smiled half-heartedly, "I was just joking." I instantly said.

He leans closer to me, placing a kiss on my forehead, "Joke or not, it's true. I'm just thinking of what's best for you at that time, and the reason for that was because I love you." He places his hand on my cheek, pressing it softly, "Though I'm sorry for being a coward, fighting for you."

I got up from the lying position and started glaring at him, "Can we please stop this already, it's getting dramatic."

He sighs while still lying on his bed. "Okay, okay." He raises both of his hands, "Get over here and cuddle with me." He winks.

I scoff, "No way, I'm not even going to do that." I stick my tongue out, teasing him.

"And why is that?" He replied.

"Because you have to force me." I folded my arms against my chest.

He instantly took me in his arms, by pulling me next to him, "That was easy." He said laughing.

"I wasn't ready you little asshat." I retorted. His arms are around my body, pulling me into a hug. This is what I needed, after all that drama, this is something I would like to have all day.

"Since when do you start to improvise curse words?" He snuggles his nose on my neck. "Since the day you started being an asshat." I complained.

He chuckled, "You told me to stop bringing it up but you continue to bring it up."

"Oh sorry, by the way, why are you hugging me? Didn't you tell me that we should go back to the start?" I shove him off, making a distance away from me, "And by that, we are not yet together, we are not yet dating and we're definitely not yet in a relationship." I stand up from the bed, "So, I'll be looking forward to see you efforts tomorrow, good night friend." I wink at him and sticks my tongue out before I could go out of his bedroom.

"C'mon, that's just mean. Could we just start from being in a relationship?" He argued.

"Good bye Dylan!" I said while I exited his apartment. I close the door behind me and I could feel my lips forming into a smile. "New beginning." I mutter.

--

The alarm clock started ringing and I instantly press the button for it to stop, the sun's light started invading my room, making everything around it bright. What happened last night started to play at the back of my mind and I can't help but to smile again. I know no one likes or even excited to go to school but as of now, I'm excited. Not because of studying or getting to see your teachers, it's because you've got to see you friends and also, the person who gives you butterflies, making your heart explode with every sweet things that he is about to show you and the person who truly loves you. I know I may sound corny and cheesy all in the same time but I'm happy to start a new beginning, especially as this year is the last year of our high school.

--

I grab the keys in the coffee table, I walk out of the house and lock the door. When I turn around, I saw him. He was standing, leaning on his expensive looking car with a smile on his face. I pretended I wasn't happy and gave him an annoyed look.

"What are you doing here you stalker?" I cringe.

"Ouch." He didn't seem to be hurt, "Here." He showed me his hands that are on his back seconds ago with three red roses.

He handed me the first rose, "I." He handed the second one, "Love." And then he handed the last one, "You."

I can't help not to smile, "Wow, didn't know you have this sort of thing." I smell the fragrance of the roses and it definitely smells good.

He opens the door of the passenger seat, "Your stalker would like to give you a ride, are you willing to go and ride with me?" He winks.

"No." I walk towards him, giving him a kiss on the cheek, "But then your efforts are very adorable, so why not?" I sit down at the passenger seat as he closes the door for me.

"Can we date now?" He ask, seems like someone is getting impatient. He closes the door on his side as he started the engine.

"No you brat, you're impatient as ever." I chuckle, I turn the radio on and the first music that kicks in was One Direction's What Makes You Beautiful.

"Are you really going to torture me?" He scoffs. I nodded while I sang the lyrics of the song, "Now drive you stalker before we even get late!" I replied back like an annoying old woman.

He sighs, "You're lucky that I love you." He murmured. I didn't answer back and just sang the lyrics of the song, making him annoyed more.

--

"Look what we have here." Isaac hollered. I told Beth everything that had happened last night, she was happy for me. But she suggest to make Dylan suffer in a way that I could annoy him more for being such a coward on the scenario that happened before that we almost break up. I and Beth sat down on the other side of the table. Austin sits down beside Beth, giving her a peck on the cheek.

"Get a room." Ryan hissed. "I'm only going to say this once but I still hate you for getting my partner of a playboy, good to have you back, I guess." He said in a serious tone. Ryan always annoy me and irritate me before and the reason to that was because he was a bit annoyed of me because Austin told me that according to Ryan I made some voodoo shit to Dylan that made him totally in love with me and with that, he doesn't have anyone or more like a partner in crime in terms of flirting. Well, I don't blame him, both of them were bestfriends and their flirting is their expertise.

"Don't be sad, you have me." Isaac smiles. "How about we flirt the new girl, I heard she is from New York."

I hissed and both of them look at me with a smug look covering their faces, "And where is this new girl?" Ryan started to look around the cafeteria.

"Oh." Isaac said with a confused expression.

"Oh what?" Ryan looks at Isaac, confused.

"She's talking to Dylan, to your left." I and Ryan turn our head to look at Dylan who have his tray of lunch and was talking to the said new girl. The new girl is pretty, she has a petite body and her hair is blonde. She is wearing a tank top and leggings at the bottom. The funny thing is, I know that Dylan already change and he don't flirt girls except for me, but base on the girl's actions, she was twirling some strands of her hair as she talks to Dylan in a very cute way.

"The new girl is hot and flirty." Isaac leans his elbow on the table, landing his chin on his palm.

"Yeah, totally." Ryan said with his eyes immensely fix on the new girl.

My fingers started tapping the table, I don't know if I'm being impatient or I'm just insanely getting jealous. No, I'm not going to drag Dylan out of there, they are just talking and besides, Dylan has changed his ways.

"Oops, seems the new girl likes touching people." Isaac chuckled.

I turn to look at them again and the new girl started running her index finger on Dylan's chest which Dylan slowly removes.

I will regret this later but who cares? He is my man. I stand up from my seat and all of my friends are looking at me. "Someone is getting pretty pumped right now." Ryan said.

"Damn right I am." I murmur.

I head to where the two were and I instantly held Dylan's arm with a smile on my face, "What is taking you so long babe? I'm bored." I don't do naming when I'm in a relationship because I find it very corny, I'm going to really regret this later.

"Oh hi? Is she your girlfriend?" The new girl ask as her face turn in a way that she seems to be annoyed with me.

Dylan was about to utter something but I beat him into it, "Yeah, do you need something that we could help you with?" I smiled bitterly.

She shakes her head, "No, as of now." She waves her hand, "See you two later I guess." She started walking away from the two of us. I glance at our table and my friends were laughing, I can't hear what they are saying but they are definitely laughing at me.

"So babe, are we together again? You seem jealous." Dylan teased. I let go off his arm, sticking my tongue out. "Nope, I'm just marking my territory. Go get your ass on our table stalker." I started walking ahead of him.

"As you say so babe." He kept teasing me.

"Oh my gosh Kate, I didn't expect that you're even going to that." Beth looks at me with a delightful expression.

"I think I have to go and talk to that new girl later." Ryan said with an amused look on his face.

"I bet she has a thing with British guys." Isaac said.

"I think someone is getting jealous." Dylan said with a proud look on his face.

"Right." Austin added.

I glared at Austin who just smiled on my expression.

--

The bell rang, and that ended our last period. I let out a heavy breath before I could fix my things and put it on my bag.

"Hey Kate." Marc pats my back. He was smiling at me, "Do you want to hang out?"

I smiled back, "Yes but today is a no, how about tomorrow?" I stand up from the chair and slides my bag on my shoulder.

"Sure, but I'm the one to decide the place." He smirks.

"Sounds very evil. But okay, as long as it's your treat."

"Sure, see you tomorrow then." He said tugging a smile on his face.

Someone started knocking on the door of the classroom and I together with Marc look to see who it was and it was Dylan who has an annoyed expression.

"Looks like your boyfriend is here." Marc chuckled, "Seems jealous."

"Correction, stalker." I laugh, "See you." I answered back.

--

"So what's with Marc?" Dylan asks. He was driving me home.

"Nothing, we're just going to hang out tomorrow. Don't worry, we're just friends and he knows that." I lean my head against the window.

"I don't trust him though." Dylan said sternly.

I sigh, "Then just trust me."

His car stops as it reach our house. My mom is obviously, not yet home. Since the fight that we had last time, she went home very late. We don't really spoke to each other, after that.

"So good bye stalker." I opened the door on my side and close it when I got out.

I want him to stay with me but I'm not going to risk our relationship with my mother finding out that I let this guy enter our house without her consent, especially now that we aren't talking to each other.

"See you tomorrow babe." He teases, ending it with a wink. He started the engine and gone off.

--

The minute I stepped on my room, I heard a noise. I slowly walk and make my steps silent as possible. I took my bat near the closet and check my bathroom which no one is around. I exhaled until someone pressed his hand on my mouth, his other arm is wrapped around my body on a very tight manner that it would be hard for me to escape.

I don't want to die right now or even be rape. "Babe." He said.

I lift my foot up, kicking the guy on his thigh on a very painful way. The guy lets me go and when I turn around with the bat on my hand, it was no other than Dylan who is groaning in pain. It was just a thigh.

"It didn't hurt though." He said after he gets back to his senses, smiling.

"What are you doing here?" I muttered. "Do you want my mother to see us?" I said, confused.

"Nope, that's why locks in the room are invented." He sat down on my bed, "I hide my car away from your house, I bought movies that we could watch, I have a bag with packed food and I have clothes to wear tomorrow."

"Wait, what are you talking about?" I said in a confused state.

"I'm going to go stay here for the night. Sleep over?" He wiggles his eyebrows, irritating me.

"What?!" I retorted. "No, you're not."

"Yes I am." He pats the empty space on the bed, "I know you want me, don't worry I won't do anything stupid that you won't even like, I could keep my mouth shut as long as you want to and I'll definitely hold it in if you know what I mean." He said.

I and him together in one room? Even if he told me that he could keep it in, I could feel my heart hammering my chest because I'm getting nervous. It's my first time that a guy who is special to me is going to sleep over and plus, on my bed room. Don't think of any dirty thoughts or things that would possibly happen, just calm down Kate.

"Okay, but if you do something I don't like, I promise to hit you with this bat." I pointed the bat that is now lying on the floor.

"Fine." He said, smiling. "What movie should we watch now?"

This is going to be awkward, heart hammering, butterfly flying night.

--

Curious as to what will happen? Stay tuned!

Don't forget to vote and/or follow me. Thank you and have a nice day!

-k.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

604 53 28
"I never thought that a man would love me" I say coming to my senses. "Well you thought wrong because I love you" he says. his hand finds it's way in...
289 1 24
(This is based off of something that happened to me but I ended up letting my brain spiral at one point.... very dramatic!) A young teenage girl find...
1.1K 36 22
"Dear Crush, I exist... and trust me or not, but no one else in this whole world can love you the way I do..." He fell in love for the first time in...
6.9K 90 35
June's senior year in high school starts probably the worst way possible - her first boyfriend and supposedly love of her life cheats on her and dump...