Golden Gloves (Larry Stylinso...

De _Loving1D_

When Louis Tomlinson's dad takes him to a boxing match, Louis spots a curly haired boxer named Harry Styles a... Mai multe

Golden Gloves (Larry Stylinson)
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (Part 1)
Chapter 14 (Part 2)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (Part 1)
Chapter 21 (Part 2)
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 06

4.8K 166 35
De _Loving1D_

A/N Hi guys!! It's Claire:) I worked really hard to finished this chapter before I go on vacation tomorrow. (I'll be without internet for a week:( ) You're welcome.

****

"Zayn get over here! You're supposed to be helping me pack, not giving heart eyes to my mirror!" I grumbled.

Zayn rolled his eyes, but came over and helped me stuff clothes into my suitcase. Zayn sat on the top while I zipped it closed.

"Jesus Lou, you'd think you were leaving for a year or something."

"Hey! I need to look good and I couldn't decide what I wanted to wear." I whined. "I'm still not sure if I picked the right things."

"It'll be fine. You two will fall in love, get married, and have six children. Now let's go. Got your ticket?"

"Yeah..." I raised an eyebrow. "But why six?" I laughed.

I pulled the folded up piece of paper out of my pocket and waved it at Zayn. He shrugged in response to my question and left my room. I glanced around my room, trying not to forget anything important. I grabbed my glasses. I hated wearing them, but I knew my contacts would bother me sooner or later.

Now that I think about it, I wouldn't mind having kids with Harry. He seems like the fatherly type. Besides, I love kids.

I lugged my suitcase down the stairs and threw it into Zayn's trunk. He was driving me to the airport. I climbed into the passenger seat and Zayn backed out of my driveway.

I told my parents and sisters goodbye earlier in the day, but I still texted my mum to let her know I was leaving. She wished me good luck and I thanked her.

When we got to the airport Zayn helped me find my plane, then gave me a brotherly hug.

"Be safe alright?" Zayn sighed.

"Zayn, I'm not a little kid. I'll be fine."

"No. I mean be safe." He pulled a small square out of his pocket and tossed it at me.

I quickly gasped and hid the condom in my pocket. How dare he do that to me in the middle of a crowded airport! How did he even get that through security? We had to empty our pockets!

"Zayn!" I hissed.

Zayn chuckled, but before I could give it back to him he was walking back through security. I sighed and grabbed my carry on and boarded the plane. I unzipped my bag and pulled out my earphones, plugging them into my ipod then putting the buds in my ears. A bald man sat beside me, but he didn't say anything, just pulled out his laptop and started typing. He was wearing a suit, so I guessed he was working or something.

I decided to pull out my laptop as well and I plugged my earphones into it instead. I pulled up skype and called Harry. He answered after three rings with a smile.

"Hey Lou! You on the plane?" He chirped.

"Yep! I think we're about to take off."

"I can't wait until you land." He grinned. "It's so wonderful here. I just know you'll love it."

"Yeah mate, It's the craic!" An Irish voice said from somewhere behind Harry.

Suddenly a blonde boy was sitting in Harry's lap and waving at me. I was a bit taken aback, and jealous. He was sitting on Harry's lap after all. His eyes were a little darker than mine, almost a sapphire color and he was skinny and pale. He wasn't bad looking which only made me more jealous.

"Get off me Niall." Harry laughed and shoved Niall off of him. "This is Niall. He's my managers nephew."

"Hi Niall, I'm Louis." I forced a smile at the blonde lad.

"I know who you are you dope." Niall laughed. "Harry hasn't stopped talking about you since- ow!"

I raised an eyebrow when Niall jumped and gave Harry a look, but Harry just smiled sheepishly into the camera.

"So I'm going to pick you up from the airport, then we'll come back here, but after that I have to go to training."

"Okay."

I spoke to Harry for another hour before a message popped up on my screen saying my battery was about to die. I sadly told Harry that I had to go. Luckily Niall had to leave about a half hour before, but that didn't mean he wouldn't come back.

"Bye. I'll see you when you land." Harry tried to smile, but I could tell he was struggling.

I mumbled a weak 'yeah', then exited from the window. I closed my laptop and slipped it back into it's case. I turned on one of my playlists and let my head fall against the warm window. I quickly fell asleep listening to my favorite song, Kiss Me, by Ed Sheeran.

**

I groaned when a voice over the intercom woke me up, saying that we would be landing in ten minutes. I gathered up my things and got my carry on down from the compartment above my head. The guy next to me stood up and started walking up the aisle, so I did the same. I stopped at the luggage conveyor belt thing and waited for my suitcase to come by.

I finally spotted it and grabbed it, wheeling it towards the gaits. I rubbed a hand over my face and looked around for Harry.

I spotted him holding up a sign saying 'Loubear! xx'. A tired smile came to my face as I walked towards him.

"You look exhausted." Harry laughed.

"I am." I grumbled.

"C'mere." Harry held out his arms and I gladly fell into his embrace.

I smiled at the cinnamon scent that lingered on his chest and subconsciously nuzzled my nose against his neck. He shivered and my eyes snapped open and I pulled away from his warm body.

He took my suitcase from me, but I insisted on carrying my duffle bag, then he led me to his car. I set my stuff in the back seat, before getting in on the passenger side. The hotel was forty five minutes away, but I was talking to Harry the whole way so it went by quickly. It was like nothing had changed between us, which I was grateful for. I was really hoping things wouldn't be awkward after our kiss.

The hotel was really nice, but I was too tired to comment on it. Harry just chuckled as I fell face first onto the bed and moaned at how soft and inviting it was.

"Alright." He clapped his hands together. "I have to go to training now. Why don't you take a nap?"

He ruffled my hair and then left the room. I heard a bit of rustling, a door close, then silence. Since I was alone and Harry probably wouldn't be back for a while I decided to take his advice and sleep.

**

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a fluffy white towel around my waist. I slipped on my black, thick framed glasses and went to get clothes from my room while I air dried. I patted myself dry just incase and pulled on a clean pair of boxers, shorts, and a grey Jack Wills hoodie.

It had been three hours since Harry left and I was starting to get worried that he ditched me. If I were him, I'd ditch me. I'm a loser. I still dont' get why he likes me. I took a seat on the couch in the living room area of the suite and turned on the TV. I settled on reruns of Friends and leaned back to wait for Harry.

An hour and a half later Harry walked through the door and smiled at me. My eyes raked over his sweaty body and I had to force myself to stop staring. His shirtless torso was glistening with sweat, which only made him more enticing, and his hair was plastered to his forehead. I felt heat rushing down my body and I willed myself not to get 'excited'.

"I'm just going to shower, then I'll make us dinner. I'm all sweaty."

He disappeared into his room and came out a half hour later dressed in sweats and a band t-shirt. I followed him into the kitchen and watched as he pulled out dough, tomato sauce, and meat.

"What're we making?" I peered over his shoulder.

"Lasagna. It's my favorite." He smiled cutely.

I stored that little fact in the back of my mind for later use.

I helped him put the lasagna together then I put it into the oven. I hopped onto the counter and swung my legs back and forth, watching Harry bustle around the kitchen, putting things back in there places.

"What?" I asked, noticing Harry was staring at me.

"Nothing, you just look really cute in those glasses s'all." He shrugged, blushing.

"Oh- uhh. Thanks. I don't really like wearing them to be honest, but my contacts were burning my eyes." I laughed nervously.

His hand came up to cup my cheek and he stared into my eyes with a blissful expression. He leaned a little closer until our lips were brushing.

"Can I?" He whispered.

I carefully maneuvered my hand around to the back of his neck and twirled a curl around my index finger. We both met in the middle and I felt my cheeks heat up. It was even better than our first kiss. His hand remained on my cheek, but the other was now resting above my knee, but not high enough to make me uncomfortable.

I suppressed a moan when Harry slotted my bottom lip between his and sucked gently.

I jumped slightly when the oven dinged, signaling the lasagna was ready.

"As much as I hate to do this, I need to go get the lasagna out of the oven." Harry giggled.

I blushed and looked to the floor as Harry stepped back to get the lasagna out of the oven. I reached up to touch my tingling lips in awe.

Harry asked me to set the table, so I grabbed some plates and put ice in two glasses while Harry sliced the lasagna and put some on each plate.

"What do you want to drink?" I asked, pouring myself some coca cola.

"Water. I would have coke too, but my new diet only allows me to have one soda a week." He frowned.

"Why're you on a diet?" I asked incredulously. "You're not fat." I slapped a hand over my mouth as soon as I said that, realizing how stupid and ride it sounded.

"It's not that kind of diet." He chuckled. "My trainer said it's supposed to help me buff up and have more energy."

"But you're already so fit." I mentally slapped myself for the comment.

"Thanks. You too?" Harry laughed and scratched the back of his head.

I poured him some water then carried the glasses to the table and sat down. We chatted while we ate and even played a quick game of 20 questions. I got the last question, so I tried to come up with something good.

"Why'd you become a boxer. You said it was a long story, but we have time now."

"Well, I guess I should tell you now eh?" He sighed, laughing slightly. "When I was in secondary school I got bullied a lot because I was so tall and skinny. A couple guys beat me up for that but once they found out I was gay, things got worse. I would get so angry, and-and I just wanted to punch something, so my mum suggested I try boxing. Boxing not only gave me a way to release my pent up anger, but it also helped me defend myself. I built muscle and I got stronger, so they stopped messing with me. I've been hooked ever since."

"Wow. I didn't know you were bullied." I furrowed my eyebrows. "Is that why you were so angry when those guys tried to beat me up?"

He nodded his head. I got up and walked around the table to hug him.

"Thank you." I whispered into his shoulder. "For everything."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

I Do? De Kaitlyn

Fanfiction

98.2K 3.7K 38
Harry Styles wakes up one morning to find a ring on his finger and a marriage certificate with his name on it. Despite being straight, Harry discover...
12K 530 62
Louis Deakin (Tomlinson) attends a university and he is forced to move in with a strange boy, named Harry Styles. There are two things you should kno...
58.6K 1.3K 30
"Mom, dad I have to tell you something." Or the one where Louis is kicked out and Harry is a famous popstar. This is the story where nothing meets e...
50 1 1
Harry meets a drenched stranger at his bakery, Louis. When they hit it off, eventually things get complicated. Larry Stylinson and a little Ziall. St...