P.H.A.T.#Wattys2016

By _ShayRon_

Joyce Is A Big Girl, She Had It Hard Growing Up. With Her Mother Beating On Her To Her Not Knowing Her Father... More

Attention
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Auther Note
Sequel!!!!

24

9.1K 352 54
By _ShayRon_

Experience tells you what to do; confidence allows you to do it.

2 Weeks Later

Joyce P.O.V

It Been 2 Weeks Since What Happen At School And Can Say Tasha Learned Her Lesson She Have Not Looked At Me Wrong Or Said Nothing. Told Me Jayceon, Jason, Hollie, Chris And JaNya Decided To Have A Workout Day. I Was Currently Getting Out The Shower And Walking Towards My Room.

When I Went In I Put On My Sports Bra And Some Underwear. I Put On My Pink Yoga Pants And My Pink V Neck Shirt. I Put My Hair In A High Ponytail And Put On My Nike Headband. I Grab My Socks And My Roshe Run. Once I Was Done I Looked I'm The Mirror.

"Bae You Ready?" Jayceon Said Walking Behind Me.

"Yea, Let's Take A Picture." I Pulled Out My Phone And Took A Picture. We Took Like Four Before I Found The One I Like. I Upload The Picture To IG.

Love_Joyce: Me And Bae Workout Day, Don't We Look Good. After I Was Done He Grab My Hand And We Walked Downstairs.

"About Damn Time I Thought We Was Going Sit Here All Day." Chris Said.

"Chris Why You Always Got Something To Say We Don't Be Saying Nothing When You And Hollie Be Tongue Each Other Down." Jayceon Said.

"Wait Don't Put Me In This, I Didn't Say Anything." Hollie Said.

"Aww How Cute, Relationship Goal." We Heard JaNya Say. We Looked At Her And Saw Her On Her Phone.

"Oh You Must Saw Our Picture I Know Right We Look Good."

"Cocky Much." Jason Said. I Turn To Jayceon And Smile At Him.

"Bae I Think We Need New Friends Because These People Are Nothing But Haters."

"I Know Right Baby, Now Come On Let's Get This Day Started." He Said Grabbing My Hand And Walking Out The Door With Everybody Behind Us.

"So What We Doing First?" I Asked.

"Run, We Gotta Do At Least Two Miles." Jason Said.

"2 Miles Do You Not See I'm Pregnant, No I'm Going Back Inside." JaNya Said.

"Baby Come On You Can Walk Then Run, Walk Then Run." Jason Said.

"Fine."

...........................

"So What Everyone Doing For Thanksgiving?" I Asked.

"Well The Jordan's Was Having A Thanksgiving Party, But To Be Honest I Don't Want Go." Hollie Said.

"Why, That's Your Family."

"Because Jason And Kenzie Said That Their Mom Side Is Stuck Up."

"Well I'm Going Be There To Comfort You." JaNya Said.

"You Going?" Hollie Asked Confused.

"Yea You Guys Parents Invited Me And Chris After What Happen With My Dad, Chris Didn't Tell You."

"No He Didn't, But I'm Happy."

"Well You Guys Have Fun, I'm Going Be With Antoine And Sierra Visiting Her Family In Chicago."

"She From Chicago?" JaNya Asked.

"Yep, We Leave Friday Night."

"Aww We Going Miss You Joyce." They Said Hugging Me.

"Its Not Like I'm Moving Up There You Guys I'm Coming Back, But I'm Going Miss You Guys Too."

"Have You Told Jayceon Yet?" JaNya Asked.

"Nope I Was Planning On Doing That Tonight, I Know He Going Try And Beg Me To Stay But I Can't I Already Asked And Antoine Said No This Part Of My Punishment From Fighting In School."

"Really He Punishing You Now That Happen 2 Weeks Ago, Ooh I'm Still Mad I Wasn't Out There To Laid Hands On That Hoe." Hollie Said.

"Chill Isn't Doesn't Even Mather Because After This Month Is Over We Have My Birthday, Christmas And Whole New Year, I Can't Wait."

"What Are You Doing?" JaNya Asked.

"I Don't Know."

"Well You Have Now And Like 3½ Weeks To Figure It Out." Hollie Said.

"I Know I Know." We Talked Into The Boys Came Back In The House With Food. I Can't Believe They Actually Brought Food.

.......................

Its Was Around Eight And Everybody Had Left Around A Hour Ago. So It Just Me And Jayceon.

"Bae When My BestFriend Coming Back?"

"I Think Tomorrow Night." Antoine, Sierra And Serenity Went On Some Trip With Her School That Took The Whole Weekend.

"I Miss Her."

"Yea And I Bet She Miss You To." I Said Walking Out My Closet With A Spaghetti Strap Gown On. I Went Towards Jayceon And Straddle His Lap. He Looked At Me And His Eyes Got Big.

"Bae What Are You Doing?"

"I Want Lose My Virginity."

"Right Now?" He Asked Tilting His Head To The Side.

"Yes." He Pick Me Up And Laid Me Down On The Bed. He Hover Over Me.

"What's Up Why You Doing This?"

"Because I Want To I'm Ready I Think We're Ready For The Next Level."

"Are You Sure?"

"Yes Jayceon Can You Please Just Take Your Clothes Off."

"Yes Ma'am." He Started Stripping And I Start Getting Nervous I Don't Know Why But I Am Ready Just Very Scared.

"Jayceon How Strong Is Your Pull Out Game?"

"Strong, Why?"

"Because I Don't Want Us Using A Condom I Want Feel All Of You And I Don't Want Feel Rubber."

"Joyce You're Sure About This, Because When He Up He Up For Action I Don't Want Rub One Out Tonight."

"I'm Sure Now Bring Yo Yellow Ass Over Here." I Don't Know Where This Freaky Joyce Come From But I'm Liking Her. Jayceon Climb Between My Legs And Hover Over Me. He Looked In My Eyes Making Me Feel Uncomfortable, I Close Them.

"No, Open Your Eyes I Want You To Look At Me Through This Whole Experience." He Said Kissing Me. He Put His self At My Entrance And Looked At Me For My Ok. I Shook My Head And He Push End. I Arch My Back At The Pain.

"Slow." He Did A Lil Slower And Finally Was In Me.

"Shit." I Mean This Shit Hurt It Feel Like He Just Ripped My Cervix. He Start Moving At A Slow Pace.

"Oh My God Jayceon, It Hurt." I Cry Out It Felt Like Somebody Was Shoving A Boom Stick Up In Me.

He Kiss Me Stopping Me From Yelling.

"Calm Down It'll Go Away Soon." He Was Moving At A Slow Pace Still. I Start Feeling Less Pain And More Pleasure. Making Me Scratch At His Back.

"Mhm, Baby That Feel Good." I Moan.

"Ooh Joyce Girl." Jayceon Said Picking Up His Pace. He Start Going A Lil Faster Making Me Match His Movement. I Start Throwing Everything He Threw At Me Back At Him. He Pulled My Legs Up In The Air And Move In Out Of Me. I Could Feel Myself About To Come.

"I'm Aaa--bbb--ooo--uuu--ttt Cc-uu-mm." I Said Letting My Juices Flow On Jayceon Dick. He Start Going At A Faster Pace Making Me Come Again. I Felt His Dick Jerk Inside Of Me Telling Me He Was Close To His Finish.

"Ooh Joyce You Feel Good, I Love You Baby Girl." He Said Kissing Me. He Went A Lil Longer Before He Grunted Out.

"I'm About To Cum." He Said Pulling Out And Shooting His Kids On Me. he Got Up And Just Let His Thing Fall. I Tried Getting Up But Couldn't Move.

"Baby You Ok?" Jayceon Asked Pulling Up His Boxer.

"No Could You Help Me Up." He Help Me Up And Walked To The Bathroom To Get Cleaned Up. Once I Was Done. I Walked To My Room And Saw Jayceon Changed The Sheets. I Laid Down And He Wrap His Arms Around Me.

"How Do You Feel?"

"Good, We Made The Right Decision."

"I Love You Joyce And I Want Spend The Rest Of My Life With You."

"I Love You To Jayceon And I Want Do The Same." We Shared A Kisses And I Close My Eyes And Snuggled Against Him. I Inhale His Smell And Just Enjoyed The Moment. I Can Truly Say I Love This Boy And The Life I Have Now.

"Jayceon Before I Forget, I'm Going To Chicago For Thanksgiving Break."

"For Real?"

"Yes Antonio Said I Have To Go Because He Punishing Me From Fighting In School."

"Ok Baby Its Just A Week I Think We Can Live."

"Love You."

"Love You Too." I Honest Thought He Was Going Be Mad, I Guess Not This Is One Of The Reason I Love This Man. He Is Just Perfect.

I Didn't Plan This Chapter It Just Came As I Was Writing. Soooooooo Enjoy.

I Get I Keep Writing In Just Joyce P.O.V Sorry. Please Give FeedBack.

Workout Clothes In Mm
Vote/Comment
FeedBack Is The BEST

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 5.2K 44
Lily always had a beautiful kind spirit and heart that Camry could never understand why lily always attract so much positivity and people to love her...
383K 12.2K 31
They pooped together, They dressed together, celebrated birthdays together gone to school together and so much more. He was her pillow, She was his B...
296K 13.5K 43
We're both broken and torn apart. We've been through so much and we don't know where to start, but as long as we're together we don't have to travel...
1.5K 14 25
A young black girl goes through the tough struggles of love and finding success, until she is betrayed and finds herself between the streets and busi...