Undeniable Love [Diggy Simmon...

By MindlessCrazyLover

I love you. No matter what it takes, I'm going to be with you. I can't help the way I feel about you. We can'... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
The Start Up!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Important❗️‼️

Chapter 36

123 3 0
By MindlessCrazyLover

"As soon as I left the studio, I felt something come across my head. I fell to the ground, fighting for my life. All I could see was a bunch of men surrounding me. I was fighting for my life until one of the men stabbed me in my side. I woke up on hard concrete, by the side of a clothing store. I looked to my right and I saw your father drive off, looking into my eyes with hatred." Daniel said while trying to catch his breath. I froze in the middle of my thoughts racing in my head before I looked him in his eyes. I gritted my teeth together in anger, trying not to throw everything that was in my eyesight. I pulled him in for a tight hug, letting unnoticed tears sneak out. He hugged me tighter, whispering comforting words in my ear. "Were you going to tell me? Or did I have to ask just to find out about this incident?" I asked sternly. "I was going to hide it for a while-" Before he could finish his sentence, I left the room. "Yn!" He shouted my name after my footsteps. I threw covers on the couch and a couple of pillows. "This is your new bed for the night!" I told him with anger in my eyes. "Your over reacting babe!" He yelled as he followed me up the stairs to our bedroom. I had no energy left in me to speak to him, my voice was inaudible. "Just get out Dan. I need time alone." I spoke softly. He nodded his head, being ashamed. I popped my head out of my pillow by the sound of my phone ringing. I scoffed at my mother's name popping up on the screen. I slided the green bar slowly, sluggishly putting it by my ear. "Any information on Ian? I mean, your father." She spoke steadily. "No, but I think he did something to Daniel." I responded pushing my baby hairs back with my fingers in distress. I opened my mouth, prepared to tell my mom the details of what Daniel said happened to him until I received a call on the other line. I scrunched my eyebrow, not recognizing the number. "Hello? Are you still there?" I heard my mother say while I deciding if answer the call on the phone their line. "Yea, hold on. Someone's on the other line." I told her. I felt the anxiety starting to take over in my stomach. Just hearing his voice, gives me chills. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.8K 2.3K 37
You are my sunshine. My only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are grey. You'll never know, Dear, how much I love you. Please don't take my suns...
374 30 10
" you my life , I can't function without you , I need you more than I let on I can't do this shit without you stay here with me please"
324 25 16
Power. Money. Career. I can't give up, yet I'm in love this time. What will I do? Shall I just keep loving him? Shall I escape to be free from hurtin...