Gratsu - You're The One I Lov...

By Bulbaovesen

Gray has a thing for Natsu, but when Natsu ignores all of Gray's advances, he will go to great lengths to mak... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
OVA - The Wedding

Chapter Fourteen

6.9K 301 135
By Bulbaovesen

Natsu's POV:

The next day at the guild, I cam fully prepared to tell Gray exactly how I felt. I had gone over it again, and again in my head, and now I was sure that I would be able to explain the situation to Gray in a way that would convince him to leave me alone. I strode towards Gray, who was sitting by himself.

"Gray," I tapped gently on his shoulder, "We have to talk."

"Have you decided you love me yet?"

"What?"

"What?"

"Ugh, nevermind," I sighed, "I just wanted to talk to you about... you know..."

"I don't know," Gray said. He's being extremely annoying right now.

"Sex. Between us," I explained, "I wanted to talk to you about it. I'm not- I'm not gay. I understand that I hurt your feelings, and I'm really sorry about it, but I don't swing that way, so could you please, I don't know, leave me alone now?"

"Are you sure?" Gray frowned.

"About what?"

"Your sexuality? Wanting me to leave you alone?" Gray asked me, desperately. He stood up and moved really close to me. We were only centimeters apart, "Because you act kinda gay."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?!" I shouted.

"It means that you get so flustered around me. You act like it doesn't affect you, but I can tell," he placed one hand on my shoulder and stared into my eyes, "I can tell the affects I have on you -- on your body. You can't handle being around me because it's driving you insane that you aren't touching me. That you can't remember that night. And that your worthless pride is preventing you from admitting you love me..."

I couldn't understand a word of the nonsense that Gray was spewing. He was talking n a really creepy way and I wanted him to stop.

"I don't love you," I muttered, "Stop trying to make me think I do, or whatever psychological crap you're trying to pull, and just... find someone else to obsess over!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 115 8
Love isn't always as it seems. One moment you're throwing insults and pounding each other's faces in... Wait, what? Oh. I guess love doesn't usually...
360 13 1
Gray gets injuried while on a solo mission, so he has to stay home for one week in order to fully heal, according to Erza's strict orders. All was go...
29K 679 14
A promise Gray made to Natsu when they were little, then he broke it... I don't own Fairy tail Dedicated to @igneeldragneel101
124K 4.4K 15
Lifelong rivals who have despised each other for as long as they can remember, Natsu and Gray are sent out on a "mission" together. How will they sur...