Reader X Nathanael | ✔

By jayfromnorth

I REWROTE THIS BOOK! It's on my profile called "Drawn Together" You are new a student attending Marinette an... More

I REWROTE THIS BOOK
Before You Read (New)
Prologue
Chapter 2: Preparation
Chapter 3: An Unexpected Encounter
Chapter 4: Awkward
Chapter 5: An Unusual Finding
A/N
Chapter 6: A Terrifying Comeback
Chapter 7: We're Going Down (part one)
Chapter 8: We're Going Down (part two)
Chapter 9: Lure
A/N
Chapter 10: Confessions
Chapter 11: Unforgiven And Forgotten
Chapter 12: Uncertainty
Chapter 13: When Dark Meets Light
Chapter 14: Twisting Fate
Chapter 15: Time To Act
A/N
Chapter 16: Time To Fight
Chapter 17: Beautiful Mistakes
Chapter 18: Miraculous Akumas
Chapter 19: Kids In The Dark
Chapter 20: A Night To Remember
Chapter 21: Through The Confusion
Chapter 22: Resolved
Epilogue
Thank You (50k)
Thank You (100k)

Chapter 1: Spies

12.8K 454 164
By jayfromnorth

School. You'd never heard of such a thing, and frankly didn't see the point of it. Kids sitting for hours at a time listening to endless lectures? Sounded like jail to you.

"Get down here!" Hawk Moth boomed, rattling the floors of your messy room.

Sighing, you scooped up your sketch notebooks and raced down to see what the fuss was about.

You reached the bottom of the crooked stairs to see your dad standing in the middle of his akuma releasing room, impatiently rocking back and forth.

Not this again, you silently grumbled, readjusting your hands on the scruffy notepads.

"Look, you're going to be fifteen tomorrow, and I feel as if it's a good year to end your training." He began slowly.

You stared blankly at your father, unsure of what to make of the words that had just toppled from his mouth.

"What training? I'm basically your slave!" You shot back, rolling your bright blue eyes and crossing your arms.

"In order to lure them to our clutches, we need to find away to get close to the miraculous holders. That's where you come in." Hawk Moth smiled mischievously and started to pace, ignoring your previous comment.

"You are going to find out their secret identities, and when you do, they'd do anything to gain back their dignity."

"Then, we are able to expose them so much that they'll hand over their miraculouses!" You exclaimed in excitement, catching on.

"Exactly. You will be starting school tomorrow, I've already registered you.  Gather as much information as you can while you're there. There's been an awful lot of occurrences there..." He carried on in his monotone voice.

"But how?" You cried, "I've never had experience in the real world! How do I act, how do I dress, I-"

"Questions later. I have business to do." He snapped.

With a loud crack, Hawk Moth was gone, leaving only a trace of smokey butterflies behind. They fluttered up toward the ceiling in jagged movements, having no destination planned.

You stared up at them as they made their last smokey flutters, wondering what would become of you and those next two months ahead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 45.1K 28
(Y/n) has always lived in Paris and she loved it her Best Friend is Nathanael but what happens when she transfer schools and runs into Chat noir? Wha...
2.2K 42 20
Almost every boy in her highschool likes her (yes including Adrien). So it's no surprise that the son of her parents close friends who has to live...
473K 12.2K 54
Hi! My name is (yn)(yln)! I'm a fifteen year old who is apart of an exchange student program through my highschool, (ys). I'm visiting a girl my age...
21.5K 877 61
Marinette Dupain-Cheng struggles with the responsibility of being Paris's superhero, getting accepted into colleges and getting over unrequited love...