Escape (Nikki and Randy Story)

By FearlessRKO

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
HELP ME PLEASE
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Ashlynn Mike
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 27

329 12 5
By FearlessRKO

Paige's pov:
It's been like 45 minutes since Nikki went in. I was on the phone with Alicia until I saw Nikki came out. She looks upset, she was holding on her left side of her cheek.

P: Hang on foxy Nikki came out

A: I wonder why she was there?

P: I know right...

When Nicole was going to her ranger she saw me. Next thing I notice she was walking over to me.

P: Hey I have to call you back Nikki saw me.

A: Okay bye

P: Bye

I put my phone away and I heard a tap on my window. I look back up and Nikki was there and she was singling me to row down my window. Now I have no idea what to do what so ever. I could drive away, but she would keep calling me. Then she'll confront me at work I could hide, but those Bella's know how to find the person their looking for.

Well better face the music right? So I roll down the window and I could see her left side of her cheek is red.

N: Paige?!?!

P: Nicole hey what are you doing here?

N: Umm I think the question is why are you here?

P: Oh umm going to talk to a friend here.

N: Really who?

P: Oh you know the tall men in black uniform.

N: Paige most of those guys are tall and all wearing black uniforms.

P: Yeah that one.

N: Paige where you spying on me?

P: Umm would you be mad if I said yes?

N: Maybe, maybe not

P: Okay yes and no I wasn't spying on you.

N: Paige that's not answer.

P: Fine okay Nicole I was spying on you. But I want to know why are here where Brock is?

N: I was trying to see if I can get Brock to understand why he's in their.

P: Nikki nothing is going to change that man's mine. No matter what he'll always be the same.

N: I just want him to understand so he can stop doing these things.

At this point tears started comeing down her cheeks. I got out and hug her.

P: It's okay pumpkin it's okay.

N: But why why come he can't let go of me?

P: I have no idea, all I just think is that he crazy as hell.

She laugh a bit, well at lease I'm bringing up her mood. We gave each other hugs said our byes and left.

Friday Stephanie & Hunters office
Steph's pov:
H: Steph their here?

S: All of them?

H: Yeah, but Brian cause he's at the hospital

S: Okay then lets go then.

Hunter and I walk into the lobby and see everyone, but Daniel there. They all had a confused look on their faces.

S: Now I bet you all are wondering why your here?

H: The thing is we just want to know what happen that night with Brock. So this is how where going to do it. Brie you'll come with me to my office and Nikki go with Steph.

S: Once their done they would come out and call the next person, but once your done talking to us don't leave.

H: Okay lets get started, Brie.

I led Nikki to my office and Hunter led Brie to my office. In case your wondering Hunter's office us across from mine

S: So Nikki how are you doing?

N: I'm doing okay, how about you?

S: I'm fine myself. Now lets get to business, how did all of this started?

N:...

HHH's pov:
H: So when did you know about Brock beating Nikki?

B: On Monday, Randy told me after Nikki's match.

H: Did Nicole know that Randy told you?

B: Umm not at that moment, but when I went back to the Divas locker room. She was looking for her phone, so help her. Nicole goes to check at catering, once she left her phone starts ringing in the restroom. I pick it up and Brock is yelling...

45 minutes later
Randy's pov:
D: So what do you think their talking about?

J: Is it obvious what happen that night at Brock's house

D: I know that but I have a feeling their talking about other things.

Roman: Like what?

D: I don't know that's just the thing.

J: Randy you okay? You've been quite.

I just couldn't get out what Dolph said to me. How he likes Nikki, how he will fight for her and do what ever he can to have her. But I'm ready nobody is going to take the love of my life away from me.

D: RANNNNNDDDDDDYYYYYYY!!!!!!

R: Huh what?

Roman: Are you okay man?

R: Yeah just thinking about Dolph and well you guys know.

J: Yeah it's crazy that he would do that, sometimes I question him.

Roman: Same

D: Over here too

We heard hills clicking and Brie came out and told John to go see Hunter. John got up and left to Hunter's office.

D: So what happen?

B: What?

Roman: What did you guys talk about?

B: umm basically how this all started, I just told him what I knew and he ask personal questions.

D: How personal?

B: Just the relationship we have with Brock, Nicole, and you Randy.

R: Wait me?

B: Yeah like how long has Randy had a crush on my sister? Even thou he already knows I still gave him the answer and told him a few extra answer.

Then Nicole comes walking over to us.

D: So who's next to got to the principle office?

N: Shut up you werido. But umm Randy your next.

R: Okay see you guys.

I gave Nikki a quick kiss and started walking to Steph office. I open the door and I see her writing something down until I close the door I got her attention.

S: Oh Randy please sit!

I sat down in front of her desk and Dean was right. I feel like I'm sitting infront of the principle, like got into trouble by the teacher.

S: So you had a crush Nikki since you meet her?

Oh great, there's away to start this off.

Hunter's pov:
J: Nikki came to us and told us Brock and Randy are fighting in his locker room.

H: So that's when you guys pulled them off each other?

J: Yeah and that's when you and Steph came in, because of that. We told Mark if Dean, Dolph, Henary, Roman, and I if Randy can share locker room with us. He said okay, but we also had to ride together as well.

H: Okay umm I already know this, but how was Randy's feelings towards Nikki?

J: He really really really really really really like her. Then those really likes turn into loving her.

H: Can you tell me the conversation you had with him about Nicole?

J: Sure if I remember most of them...

1 hour later
Roman's pov:
Roman: So Brie how's Brian doing?

B: He's okay, but he has to go on for surgery this weekend, which can cause him not to wrestle a bit.

Roman: Oh that's bad

B: Yeah and wrestling is his life, it's the one thing he wanted to be since he was a little boy.

Roman: Well hopefully he gets better

B: Thanks

J: Roman

Roman: Yeah?

J: Hunter

Roman: Okay

Dean's pov:
Hmm I wonder if talking with Stephanie or Hunter is worse?... I don't know, but I'm have to talk to Stephanie cause Roman, John, Brie went to Hunter's. Randy, Nikki went to Steph.

R: Dean your the last one?

D: Okay, I just want to let you guys know I love you guys. And if anything happens to me tell Renee I love her.

J: Dean your going to talk to Steph, not going to war.

D: Well it feels like I'm going to war, okay here I go.

Before those guys were out of my sight. I decided to scream one last thing.

D: GUYS DON'T FORGET ME OKAY!

R: DEAN JUST GO IN ALREADY!

D: REMEMBER I LOVE YOU GUYS

J: WE LOVE YOU TOO DEAN

D: MAKE SURE YOU TELL ROMAN.

B/N: WE WILL

I blew them a kiss and walk into Steph office.

50 minutes later
John's pov:
Roman came out and we told him what Dean said to tell him. He just started laughing. Next thing Dean came out, he ran up to us and started hugging each and everyone of us.

D: I miss you guys

R:Dean it was only 50 minutes or less.

D: Well it felt like 50 year's

S: Okay Dean you can clam down now.

H: Now if you guys wondering why we ask you those questions, were trying to get answer.

S: If Brie didn't tell you guys we can fire Brock, but my dad said. If he gets bail before his court date or Trial then he'll still be working with wwe.

J: So when is court date?

S: In 4 months, so he could have a chance of getting out. But we don't know who would bail him out?

Everyone was thinking who would bail Brock Lesner out of jail. But I already know who... Paul Heyman.

Brock's pov:
Brock: So when are you going to get me out of here?

P: In a month, but you won't go back the day you get out. You'll stay on my bus and let the anger in you build up. So when you see Randy Orton, lets just say he'll be begging.

Brock: I like it.

P: I knew you would.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 381 4
Tris is a famous comedic actress. When she wins a nomination, her speech is something else. Not only that, but someone gives her a special surprise...
6.8K 322 20
... Their life took a turn for the worest ever since the new kid came. "I know that he didn't like James and it hurts him to see me feel this...
140K 3.2K 58
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
22.7K 470 17
Ricky Bowen never really bought into the whole soulmate thing (except he did) but life got in the way and now he's sort of pretending to date new (to...