The Maze Escaper (Thomesa)

De writingfanfictionns

Years after the escape from the maze, Teresa and Thomas was made to return to the glade. With their memories... Mai multe

Chapter 1 : The Dangerous Game
Chapter 2 : Play Safe
Chapter 3 : Runaway
The list
Chapter 4 : Building Up
Chapter 5 : Forming a plan
Chapter 6 : Clues
Chapter 7 : Into the maze we have to go
Chapter 8 : Solved
Chapter 9 : Coming for you
Chapter 10 : Saved
Chapter 11 : Dead
Chapter 12 : Realisation
*End of book 1 Chapter 13 : Time to go
*Book 2 Chapter 1 : Stage 2
NEW BOOK ALERT !!!
Sorry.
Chapter 2 : Captured
Chapter 3 : Answers
Chapter 4 : Trapped
Chapter 5 : Plan
Chapter 7 : Identity
Chapter 8 : Real Identity
Chapter 9 : Whisked
Chapter 10 : The Results
Chapter 11: Cara

Chapter 6 : In Action

92 4 3
De writingfanfictionns

The above is the dress they found.

(edited) Ps. I will add the dress later:)

"Ready set, 3...2...1 go." Cara ran. she had to get to the pole in 15 minutes with little time to spare. She reached it just in time, she only had 9 seconds to tie, before the Lightning struck. She finished tying just a second before the lightning struck.

Screams were heard. Must be the two people we electric shotted. She thought.

Cara ran back to see if her plan had worked. It did, they freed Thomas and Aris.

They smiled at them. "Maybe girls aren't that bad after all."

"And boys may not be the best, but we are all equal." Teresa said in a know-it-all wisdom person way.

Cara rolled her eyes. "Let's get back to base Tess."

"Okay let's go."

They each carried equal loads.

"You're back!" Gally said a little annoyed.

"Yeah we took out two people." Teresa announced.

"Okay Aris and I gathered what they had on them. They had some arrows. Some kind of powder food. Two bottles of water. 4 spears, and a...dress?" Thomas took out the dress.

"Okay Rachel you have the powder food, bottles of water will be split into two, one team has one. Spears and arrows you guys decide, and ummm who wants this dress..."

"I will take it!" Cara yelled. Every else stared at her.

"Okay?..." Gally responded.

"You kidding me you can't run in that thing." Teresa pointed at the dress.

Cara mentally smirked at herself, she knew something the rest didn't, it was not only a dress but a really good weapon. You guys will see later it's not just a dress, Cara smirked.

Cara looked at the back of the dress it read, Louis Vuitton.

A million memories flashed when she remembered the brand Louis Vuitton.

-flashback-

"Cara, don't let anyone take this away from you."

Cara nodded her head. "This may seem like just a necklace from Louis Vuitton, but it is so much more. I knew the designer and this has the key for your survival."

"I have to go. Bye. Keep safe."

"No come back!" Cara screamed and ran after her mom.

But it was too late Cara's mom was dragged away by two man wearing a shirt with a tag name WICKED into the van.

-end of flashback-

"We never go out of style!" - Style by Taylor Swift

The above is for my wattpad buddy PrimroseTheRose. And for being my wattpad buddy, you get a spoiler! Isn't that awesome!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

292K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
168K 4.4K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
783K 29.2K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
6.1M 98.8K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...