Chapter 10 : The Results

Everybody in the room were nervous.

  "The results are here, the IQ scores are upon 200. The lowest we have here is 102. The highest, 189. Okay nobody interrupt me. Blake is 102. Noah is 109. Vivian is 113. Max is 115. Ethan is 119. Bella is 123. Lucy and Sadie 136. Alex and Alexis is 141. Okay that was our lowest 10. Now coming up next the people who will continue the experiment with us, London and Hariot, 148, Kiera, 152, Annabeth, 157, Matt, 161, Gabe and Gally, 166, Sonya, 170, Frypan, 173, Newt, 176, Brenda, 178, Aris, 179, Rachel, 183, Thomas and Teresa, 187 and the highest is Cara, 189. 

  Immediately after he left the crowd, the crowd broke into commotion. 

Teresa's POV

"What? How is this fair?" 

"No! I will not go." 

Oh no! Thomas and I will be sent into the next stage. We will be put into another one of their sadistic experiments! 

"Tess. I don't think we should agree to this so easily." Cara tapped me on the shoulder. 

"What do you think we should do?" I whispered over my shoulder. 

"I found something the other day. The control room", she stopped "and this picture." Cara handed me a picture. 

I stared closely at the picture. It was a picture of a lady in white and a man. The woman looked familiar, why?

"The lady is my mother and I think that man is Dr Albert Matthew, head scientist of Live Evil." That's when I realised why that woman is so familiar. 

"Cara." I gasped. Slowly, taking steps away from her. "Your mother is Dr Ava Paige."

A/N

After an extremely long break, I am back! I will be pre-writing a couple of chapters and posting them daily :)