Chapter 7 : Into the maze we have to go

"Let's do this!"

Thomas POV

We dashed into the maze. Thomas turned right while Teresa turned left. His team followed behind.

"Look out for sprakens and birds..." Thomas warned.

A few hours later, Minho found a message.

"If you have me, you want to share me. If you share me you haven't got me. What am I.? Type the answer, here."

The answer was only one word long and had six letters.

What could it be?

*end of thomas POV

Teresa's POV

Boom! Something erupted from further to the left side. The girls cough. From the smoke they saw a wooden plank. On it engraved "Take off my skin but I won't cry but you will. What am I? Type your answer here."

Whatever the answer was, it was one word and had five letters.

*end of Teresa POV

The two teams came running out of the maze. Panting they made their way to the wooden building.

*****

"So what did you guys find this time...?"

"It's complicated."

"Mine was some kind of riddle."

"Mine too!"

"What was yours?"

"Take off my skin but I won't cry but you will. What am I ? It is one word and has five letters." Teresa answered. "Your turn!"

"If you have me you want to share me. If you share me you haven't got me. What am I? It is also one word but with six letters." Thomas replied.

"Hmmmmm this is indeed hard...the thinkers and I will think of the answer while you all get some rest." Brenda said.

*****

"Teresa tell me all about your day."

"It was tiring..."

"How tiring?"

"Very..."

"Mine too." Thomas said and hugged her closer.

Teresa smiled.

I just love ending chapters with Thomesa. It is so fun! This chapter is rather short I think. The next chapter you will find out the answers. The next chapter will be out very soon. Hope you liked this chapter>.< -taylurqueen