Chapter 4 : Trapped

Listen to this song! It's Ama...zing! You should read a conversation PrimroseTheRose had in the last chapter! Who agrees her taste in music is... but still WATTPAD BUDDIES FOREVER.

(edited)

  "Come on Thomas!" Cara shouted.

  "Give Tom a break." Teresa glared at Cara.

  "If we don't we will get caught. I can already hear footsteps coming closer."

  "How the heck can you here anything at all!"

  "Actually my hearing is perfect and stronger than most peop."

  Teresa cut her off. "Okay I get it. Now hurry up Tom."

  "Boys have such low stamina." Teresa muttered under her breath.

  But it was loud enough for Thomas to hear. "Hey Aris and I are carrying all the food supplies, water and extra weapons."

  Teresa rolled her eyes. Well if they didn't just a few hours ago boast about how girls are too weak...

-flashback-

  "Guys this is extra supplies, you guys can separate among yourselves."

  Thomas smirked at Teresa and Cara. "Don't worry girls both of us are strong men, we have loads of muscles. And you girls sorry, probably don't have."

  "Suit yourself." Teresa and Cara said before sashaying off.

-end of flashback-

  "Ta Gueule Thomas." Cara suddenly blurted out.

  "Guys hurry hide! There is someone coming at 70km per hour. And is reaching in..." Cara did a quick mathematical sum in her head. "3minutes that's about 4km away."

  Thomas and Aris hid behind the bushes which were 400m away from Cara and Teresa, who instead climbed trees to hide.

  Come on boys, you can find a better hiding spot then that. Cara thought.

  "I see someone." Teresa whispered.

  "NO!" Cara silently screamed. Aris's bow was sticking out. Too late! They caught him. And to make matters worse the opponent's team was camping out right below Cara and Teresa. They were bound to get caught if they tried anything to rescue their friends.

  "Cara!" Teresa hissed.

  "What?!"

  "Do something!"

  "Like what Tess!"

  "Tess!? Seriously?"

  "Yea Teresa is too long."

  "Okay whatever."

  "We can umm let me think."

  Something behind Teresa caught her eye.

  "I have a perfect idea...Tess."

  pLaY tHe sONg aBOve nOw

Were you just kidding cause' it seems to me, this thing is breaking down I almost never sleep, I don't feel welcome anymore. - Forever & Always by Taylor Swift

How did you like this chapter? It's 11.05 pm here. Tori and are probably staying up 2.30am so i have loads of time to annoy her.