Chapter 6 : Clues

"You want us to believe that there is such thing as a sparken? "

The runners all nodded their heads. "It's true we saw it with our own eyes!"

"Okay let's take it that there is such thing. But you said that 10 of you took down only one spraken. And this so called spraken was 10 times the size of one of us..."

"Yes!"

"Well we don't buy it..."

At that moment the whole population erupted in shouts and anger.

It was between the thinkers and the runners. The defenders could not care less this was certainly out of their league.

"Stop!" Gally yelled.

The two groups were suddenly silent.

"If we want to escape this maze as quickly as possible we need to trust one another. Thinkers trust that there is such thing as a skrakend."

Thomas cleared his throat, "Spraken,"he corrected.

"Whatever," Gally continued.

After a long speech given by Gally the runners and thinkers were able to help one another and listen to each others reasonings.

Everybody agreed in the maze that it was too dangerous for the runners to go in the maze every day. They agreed with every 3 days 1 time.

*****

"Are all of you here?" Thomas asked. They were in the runners cabin, and was having a meeting unknown to the rest.

"Ok every twice a week or so we will venture different parts of the maze. Each group will be moving close by incase the other needs them. Are we clear?"

"Yes Teresa."

"Good. Sleep soundly for two more nights before we go back to that maze..."

ONE DAY LATER

*****

"Thomas I'm scared for tomorrow, what if we don't make it out."

"Don't fret too much Teresa... Everything will be fine."

"I love you Thomas."

"Me too..."