Chapter 6 : In Action

The above is the dress they found.

(edited) Ps. I will add the dress later:)

"Ready set, 3...2...1 go." Cara ran. she had to get to the pole in 15 minutes with little time to spare. She reached it just in time, she only had 9 seconds to tie, before the Lightning struck. She finished tying just a second before the lightning struck.

Screams were heard. Must be the two people we electric shotted. She thought.

Cara ran back to see if her plan had worked. It did, they freed Thomas and Aris.

They smiled at them. "Maybe girls aren't that bad after all."

"And boys may not be the best, but we are all equal." Teresa said in a know-it-all wisdom person way.

Cara rolled her eyes. "Let's get back to base Tess."

"Okay let's go."

They each carried equal loads.

"You're back!" Gally said a little annoyed.

"Yeah we took out two people." Teresa announced.

"Okay Aris and I gathered what they had on them. They had some arrows. Some kind of powder food. Two bottles of water. 4 spears, and a...dress?" Thomas took out the dress.

"Okay Rachel you have the powder food, bottles of water will be split into two, one team has one. Spears and arrows you guys decide, and ummm who wants this dress..."

"I will take it!" Cara yelled. Every else stared at her.

"Okay?..." Gally responded.

"You kidding me you can't run in that thing." Teresa pointed at the dress.

Cara mentally smirked at herself, she knew something the rest didn't, it was not only a dress but a really good weapon. You guys will see later it's not just a dress, Cara smirked.

Cara looked at the back of the dress it read, Louis Vuitton.

A million memories flashed when she remembered the brand Louis Vuitton.

-flashback-

"Cara, don't let anyone take this away from you."

Cara nodded her head. "This may seem like just a necklace from Louis Vuitton, but it is so much more. I knew the designer and this has the key for your survival."

"I have to go. Bye. Keep safe."

"No come back!" Cara screamed and ran after her mom.

But it was too late Cara's mom was dragged away by two man wearing a shirt with a tag name WICKED into the van.

-end of flashback-

"We never go out of style!" - Style by Taylor Swift

The above is for my wattpad buddy PrimroseTheRose. And for being my wattpad buddy, you get a spoiler! Isn't that awesome!

The Maze Escaper (Thomesa)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara