Chapter 2 : Captured

The above is Rachel.

"Where am I?" Thomas asked.

  "The serum worked good. What was your name again, smart girl?"

  "Rachel."

  Thomas's hands and legs were tied up with vines. Thomas tried untying his hands and legs but failed.

  "Tom." Someone beside him whispered.

  "It's me Teresa. My memories aren't removed because I escaped when the person tried to take away my memories. Then hit the doctor hard until he woke up forgetting anything he did. Then type in the system that my memories were removed. How did you keep your memories."

  Thomas was quite embarrassed that he did not do any heroic act to get it.

  Teresa laughed. "I am just teasing you Tom, chill. I know that they let you keep it."

  "Both of you quiet!" Thomas and Teresa recognized that voice it was Gally!

  "Gally!" They said in unison.

  "How do you know my name." Gally questioned .

  "Umm we overheard you?" Teresa said. It sounded more like a question then a answer.

  Gally seemed suspicious but just ignored her and what they said before. It's not even important how they knew my name, they're just wasting my time. He thought.

  "What's your name?"

  "Thomas"

  "Teresa"

  "Cara"

  "Okay Thomas, Teresa and Cara do you want to be our team. Which consists of three of us, Rachel, me and Aris. If you don't join our team we will kill you. if you want to join us show us your weapons and we can share. First, tell us your best ability."

  "Hey guys." Cara whispered to Thomas and Teresa.

  "I know you guys have your memories, Live Evil could not touch mine they could not find the memory nerve in my brain. But let me tell you guys a secret. The way my brain works is that they split my memory nerve into many components so no one can ever touch them and I can remember more things!"

  "Wow..." Thomas and Teresa were astonished.

  "I wished our brain could do that Tom."

  "I know."

  Cara beamed.

  "Silence! So do you or not want to join our team."

  Three of them looked at each other. And although not saying anything, they knew what the others answers were.