*Book 2 Chapter 1 : Stage 2

"No!" Someone from another cell screamed. Then that person went silent.

"Your next." The guard told Thomas. The next thing Thomas knew was the guard injected him with a serum.

Then everything went black.

*****

Thomas stood up he was in an arena it seemed. Beside him laid a note :

Hello Thomas, since only the seven of you were left in the maze we decided to let you keep your memories. While we took the other immunes' ones away. Have fun playing the game Thomas, and may you survive this game.

, Live Evil.

Thomas looked around he saw the other immunes. He did a fast calculation in his head. Since six were dead there should be 26 of them left.

Everybody looked serious. Suddenly an air horn blew. Everybody ran towards the weapons located in the middle. Only some ran the other way to probably hide. Thomas picked up a bag. And put some daggers and other supplies into the bag.

Then he ran.

He stopped and at what looked like a stream. Then he saw that beside the stream there was a bush. Perfect place to hide.

Behind the bush was a small hole twice the size of Thomas.

"I heard someone here." Thomas heard. He crouched even lower, he did not want to be found. He did not want it to be another fight like what happened out there. Blood was everywhere.

Then, it occurred to Thomas he still hadn't opened the bag. He found a rope, a bottle of water, a set of clothes, food and the box of daggers he took.

Thomas drank some water, and carried his bag. He got out of his hiding place and ventured.

*****

It was night, and Thomas lay alone staring at the sky.

Then all of a sudden, he was dragged by someone. And again something was injected into him.

He fainted.

If you see any errors in my typing please comment so i can change them. Thank you. - taylurqueen