Hybrids Will Rule

By catmania

Book 1(Slowly editing,ok, not at all) Lydia Morgan is a girl with a far from normal life. Lets face the facts... More

Hybrids Will Rule
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chaper 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 15

206 15 0
By catmania

Chapter 15

Lydia's POV

Next couple of months passed slowly. Could have been more interesting if we could have been in the cruise ship. But nope. Pirate ship was the one to take us to where we needed to go. The day that the pirates attacked, our own ship sank. So since then we've all been trying to go under the radar of other pirate ships that may want to attack. So far, there were only a couple of encounters, all of them we managed to defeat.

I lay in my cot in the dark, dank place under the deck above. It was mostly dark, except where there were holes for cannons. The little ones thought it was cool, so we all made sure the cannons were all strapped up and tied down so that the kids could use it as a mini playground. At least they had fun.

Footsteps ran down the deck, then down the stairs," Lydia, you gotta come up and see this," Shadow called out.

I moved my legs out of the cot, "Alright, I'm coming."

On deck, I could see that the ship was going to an island. The island was filled was jungle trees that waved lazily in the breeze, and sloped upwards so that at the top was the castle. Back at the base of the island, there was a stretch of pure white sand. Probably hot underneath feet.

The ship docked, but it must have been sailing too fast because we all lurched forward.

Jereb's POV

"Sir, what do you think will happen when, or if, the Alpha of Alphas ever gets here? "the servant asked.

I shrugged. What an idiotic question. It would all be the same as past Alphas taking over.

"Is there any word on the search for Gwen?" my eyes sweeped the room of servants. They all looked nervous.

"Sir, they could only trace her to the docks, but after that it was like she disappeared."

"I want her found soon. The sooner the better. She has my child, if she survived escape."

A young servant girl sat at the window, staring absently at the sea. Her eyes widened, "Sir, sir! There's a boat landing at the beach!"

I left the room, and breezed down the hallway.

"Guards, there's a ship landing on the north shore, go check it out."

The guards nodded and left, and then I returned to my chambers.

Lydia's POV

I jumped off the ship and landed cleanly into the white sand. Being shoeless, yep, it was hot on the feet, but it didn't bother me. I actually quite liked the heat, though I can't say the same for the others. I looked back at the ship and the others were unloading by tossing their stuff into the sand. I was caught off guard when several armed men appeared behind me.

"State your presence girl," the one said gruffly.

The one bumped his shoulder, "You should ask an adult on board why they're here."

I was about to protest when Elizabet cut in, "We're here because we brought the Alpha of Alphas."

The guards were surprised, and I could see Elizabet smirking.

"Well, in that case, where is he?"

"I think you should be asking where is she," I could see Elizabet was enjoying this, "She is standing right in front of you."

"Impossible, this is only just a child, she cannot possibly be a powerful ruler of all of the creatures," the one guard protested. The other guards just watched me warily.

"I'm telling you, she is, go ahead Lydia, show them your Alpha's tattoo," and so, I lifted my sleeve to prove to the guards.

They bowed upon seeing the tattoo, and they began to help with all the unloading. They seemed nice enough.

At the gates of the castle, I could see guards bustling about, opening the gates for my group. As we entered, the guards told the other guards of my presence.

I felt one of them take hold of my arm, "Come with me, the high council must be aware of your presence," he sounded young, like around my age. I couldn't tell, he was covered in leather armor, like the other guards. Though, he was a bit shorter than the rest, he still was about an inch taller than me.

Other guards took off, and I let the young guard lead me to the council chambers. The castle was a large, magnificent place, full of magic stored in every corner.

Once finally arriving outside of the council chambers, the guard stopped.

"We have to wait until all of them arrive, so then you can surprise all of them at once. I dunno, just how it goes."

I nodded, unsure of how to feel. The guard then took off his leather glove, and held out his hand for a handshake. I took his hand to shake it, but when I did, sparks travelled up my arm and my hand tingled where he held it.

"I'm Leo," he said.

"Lydia," I replied, not making eye contact.

What in the fuck is going on? Why the fucking tingles.

He took off his leather helmet, and to reveal a muscular teenage guy, blonde hair, and blue eyes that flashed purple. The purple to tell when two people are mates. Shit, shit, shit, shit. He's my mate.

I looked away, but instead, he just gently grabbed my chin to lift it to look at him, and where he touched tingled and sent sparks out of control. My damn heart is a traitor, and started beating out of control. I pushed him away, not wanting his touch, but I knew that the other half of me did want him.

"Why push me away?" he asked. I looked at him, and he looked hurt, and I could tell why. Sure he may look cute, but, wasn't I too young for commitment?

"I'm sorry," I whispered to the ground.

He gently grabbed my shoulders, and pushed his forehead to mine. I looked at him, and I could see his need for me, it was like the need for air to breathe. He pulled me towards him, molding himself to me, it was like a perfect fit, but the closeness felt suffocating. I shifted to mist and reformed behind him. He spun around, bewildered.

Three knocks sounded from the other room, signaling it was time to go in to meet the council members. Leo opened the door for me, and I entered a room with a marble table and the room was lit with sunlight from massive windows. That completely took up the one wall.

"Why did you bring a girl? Where is the Alpha of Alphas?" the one Alpha asked.

"She is the Alpha of Alphas, she can prove it," and I proceeded to show them the tattoo.

"Well what if its fake? How can we tell if it's not just human used ink?"

I misted, and reappeared behind the Alpha questioning me.

"Well any vampire can do that," he said after he found where I was.

I shifted to my black panther, which was massive. I let fire coil around me, but the fire contained no heat, so that nothing around me burned. The fire kept coiling, wrapping around my legs and to my torso. The other Alphas around me seemed terrified, even the one questioning me.

After shifting back, the one Alpha asked me, "What are you?"

"Witch. I have a tutor that has massive amounts of knowledge that has taught me spells that have been forgotten by the rest of the magickal community."

"And how, may I ask, has she learned these types of spells?"

"She is immortal. She was the first witch to exist and she still lives. Now she is like a mother to me, and was most certainly a mother to my sister who is also my beta."

"So your coven is all witches and wizards?"

"No, it's more of a pack. We have different types of magic beings in our pack."

"Could you name them?"

"Sure, witch, werecat, werewolf, demon, and vampire."

The talking continued, and they all pitched in in asking questions, except for one. He sat in a corner scowling the whole time. Once the questions were done, I whispered to Leo," Who's that in the corner?"

"He was the former Alpha of Alphas, until you took his place. Ya, he's not to happy with your arrival."

"Maybe he'll lighten up when the party arrives."

"Maybe, and I have a question for you," he told me. He seemed kinda nervous, yet excited.

"And what would your question be," I inquired.

"May I be your date to the party for your arrival?" he seemed nice enough, may as well let him have a chance.

"Sure, why not," as soon as those words left my lips, he seemed overjoyed.

He picked me up and spun me around and then set me down. He held on to both of my hands and stayed close, whispering, "You won't regret this, that I'll promise you."

He gave a quick kiss on my cheek and ran off, and only then I realized I was already at my room door. Dammit, why did I have to find my mate this soon? Damn it all. I am not ready for commitment.

I opened my door to my room, only to be greeted by Hera and Shadow sitting on my bed. They both smiled like the Cheshire cat, shit, they know.

"So it seems you found yourself a boy toy," Shadow said.

"And it seems he's really into you, I wonder why," Hera added.

"He's not a boy toy," I said as I landed into my bed where it was clear, burying my face into a pillow.

"So then what is he?" they both asked.

"An guy unfortunate enough to be my mate," I told them through muffling pillows.

"And why is he unfortunate?"

"Because all I know is violence, not love."

They both laughed at my response.
"I don't see what's so funny"

"You're not violent. You're mellow, like a marshmallow."

"I'm not like a damned marshmallow."

"True, you're more like a sour candy."

I threw a pillow at Shadow and Hera and they just ducked and laughed.

"We'll be back in a little bit, we all can have a sleep over, there's enough room in here for twenty people to sleep over. So make sure you get your ass out of bed and get ready."

I threw another pillow and they left to get their stuff. I got ready by changing into black pajamas that go along with my hair color. I left my room and found people and had them direct me to the kitchen. Once there, I grabbed popcorn stuff and different types of candy.

"Do you need any help?" a girl my age asked. I politely told her no.

"Whatcha doing with all that food?"

"Slumber party with my friends," I said, she nodded and left.

Once having all of the popcorn and candy I needed, I was beginning to leave, but then I heard voices yelling in the other side of the room. I set my stuff down and went to check it out.

"You! You took off pregnant with my child! Now I'll have your head for it!"

"Never! I left because you cheated on me, you sleazy son of a bitch!"

There were sounds of crashing, and I hurried into the room. In there, I saw the former Alpha of Alphas standing over Gwen. Gwen had a giant bruise on her face and was holding her hand over her face to protect herself.

"Get away from her asshole!" I yelled.

He sneered at me, "And what are you gonna do, you little brat?"

I marched up to him and flung him across the room. I pulled Gwen up to her feet and sent her off to find Elizabet.

Caught off surprise, he snuck up behind me and tackled me, screaming, "Bitch!"

I got trapped underneath his heavy body, and he reeked of wet dog smell. It was awful. I used my legs to kick him off and he landed on the floor and lost his breath. I got up and walked over and picked him up by the throat so that he could not touch the floor.

"You will never touch Gwen again, and you will never take her children from her. Otherwise if you do, I will kill you. Now leave," I dropped him and he fell to his knees, gasping for air. His eyes were filled with rage and hate. I left to get my foodstuff and went off to my room where Hera and Shadow were waiting in their pajamas with movies stacked.

"Alright, what's first?"

"We're gonna watch Vanhelsing."

"Sweet, I love that movie. Pop it in."

The movie played, and I let my mind ease a bit. Way too much shit going on in one day. Too bad that shit is what makes the world go round.

I was nearly nodding off, then there was a knock at my door.

"Come in" Hera said, and then Leo came in.

Hera and Shadow smirked to each other, and I rolled my eyes and threw more pillows at them.

"Hey, Lydia, um, I wanted to talk to you."

"Ok, about what?"

"I know you're a Hybrid. I know, because I'm one too."

"Well, that's something to hear."

He came over to the bed and sat down beside me.

"So watcha three watchin?"

"Vanhelsing, one of the greatest movies eveh. Even though its a low budget movie."
"What's it about?"

"Vampires, werewolves, and Frankenstein's monster."

After a few minutes, I could tell Leo liked the movie. I'm still unsure of how to feel about him being my mate. Well, I guess I'll have to figure it out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 10.3K 32
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
150K 386 101
Erotic shots
281K 13.6K 61
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...