Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Fox's POV

I stared at my new Alpha as her mouth was dropped open in disbelief. In all honesty, she is the first female Alpha in all of the supernatural history, as far as most people can remember, and most people wouldn't believe her if she said she was an Alpha unless if she showed them the tattoo. But even then they might be skeptical.

"Does that mean that I can tell other people to do whatever I want?" she asked, unsure and unaware of how far her powers extended.

"Pretty much, ya" I answered, truly happy for her.

The door to my new room opened and Shadow walked in. Both Night and I explained what happened and that Night is now the Alpha of Alpha's. Shadow's mouth dropped open until she squealed, "So cool!"

Shadow looked at Night and asked her if she could join the pack, and the same procedure was done to welcome Shadow to the pack.

"Wow, that was so cool, and the white light was really bright!"

Shadow then lifted her sleeve up and it showed a black panther paw surrounded by blue swirls. She looked in confusion and asked "Why does my tattoo look different from Fox's?"

I answered "That means your the beta, but usually the swirls are a scarlet shade of red, but because our Alpha is the Alpha of Alpha's, the Beta would have blue swirls."

Shadow's mouth dropped open, and then started to get really hyper and start shouting "I'm a Beta, weeeeeeeeeeeee! this'll be so much fun, and then when we have more people in the pack, we could all party and we'll all be happy, and-"

Night cut her off, " Ok, I think we get it, you're happy. We all are."

 "Ok"

Lydia's POV (aka, Night)

I looked over to both of my friends, and they both seemed so happy. They both already know I'm a Hybrid, but they may not know that I'm the Hybrid that they were talking about at the party. Oh well. I might break the news to them later, but who knows if it'll spoil the mood or not. I'm not sure.

"Hey guys, we should go to bed now, it's already close to ten at night"

"Where am I supposed to sleep?" Shadow piped up.

"You can sleep in one of the guest rooms, and in the morning we can play Left 4 dead"

"Sweet! Hey do you have Call of Duty?"

"Yep, now go to bed you two," I said as I left the room with Shadow following out to go to her room for the night.

I went to my room, and Shadow went to one of the guest rooms. I plopped onto my bed beside the purring, and sleeping, Tiger, and fell fast asleep into a crazy dream world that was made out of sugary sweets like cake and chocolate. In the dream, I ate so much until I exploded into confetti. 

Kyle's POV

I watched my father as he was was on the phone with someone probably really important. It was still the day of my party, but all of the guests left already to their homes. The conversation continued for a few minutes, and he went at times like, "uh huh,"and "ok", and even "I see." After a while, he hung up the phone and placed it on his large desk in his office,where we are now.

He looked up to me, and said "Alpha Jareb is no longer the Alpha of Alphas"

My mouth hung open, and then I shook my head, and met his eyes again, "But how, he is a such a powerful Alpha that no one could even surpass him. He has the largest pack known to the supernatural world."