Age Is Just A Number

By Kenziegirl01

Amber 'loves' an older boy, Charles, he was only older by just under two year but they loved each other and o... More

chocolate eyes that melt the heart
meeting Amber's family
age is a heartbreaker
worried love
love in the hospital
home at last
oh my beloved bullies
after school fight
attempted murder?
confirmation
back to the school routine
back @ school once again
The envelope
Friday
First days
The boy
First lesson
Falling fast
boxing ring
Don't leave me!!
Hes not as bad as you think he is
The plan
Dates & Mates
character list (not a chapter,sorry)
Romeo & Juliet, no wait, Romeo's gay
Double dating; trouble with gays
Sorry's and heartbreak
A winter miracle - part 1
A winter miracle - part 2
Pool party problems

school sadness

41 2 0
By Kenziegirl01

I am just walking down to my hangout spot and as I get there I see Charles and remember about last night. He sees me and gestures to come over. My eyes brim with tears and I turn away, and I hear Charles shout my name and  ignoring him, I run to the toilets.

In 3rd and 4th period all I can do is think about him, its tearing me apart. I love him so so much, I can't bare to leave him, I have loved him since day one and I'm still falling for him now.

At lunch I see him walk over me while im sitting silently crying in a quiet corner. "Amber, please don't cry, what has happened ??" Charles whispered "my mum said I have to dump you, I don't want to though. I love you!" I say as a tear runs down my cheek.
I stand up, but I am to weak to stand. I collapse to the floor and everything goes black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 52 20
Meeting someone you trust is amazing. But you don't want him to hurt you. Will he? The worst of it all is that maybe, just maybe.... You've fallen fo...
743K 14.3K 15
Vee failed pre-calculus, and Amber becomes her tutor. The two become unlikely friends, but it begins to blossom into something more.
191K 6.3K 35
Taylor has always been the outcast. She sits alone at lunch and hardly ever talks to her peers. Spiraling into the world of depression and self harm...
Stuck By platyypus

Short Story

25 0 8
High school is not easy. What with strict teachers, overbearing parents, and judgemental teenagers, it's a wonder Jade's made it this far. It's her s...