.School Dance. (Gruvia)

By chocolatefriend111

Gray the most popular attractive guy in the entire school. Juvia who was the quiet shy person who nobody knew... More

Chapter 1 -Walking to School-
Chapter 2 -Books-
Chapter 3 -Ice cream-
Chapter 4 -Bet-
Chapter 5 -Soccer Match-
Chapter 6 -Forced-
Chapter 7 -Plan-
Chapter 8 -Walked off-
Chapter 9 -Thoughts-
Chapter 10 -Stuck-
Chapter 12 -Deals and Confessions-
Chapter 13 -Go out with me on a date?-
Chapter 14 -Changed-
Chapter 15 -I love you~
Chapter 16 -Music-
Chapter 17 -Love and FriendShip-
Chapter 18 -The Deal-
Chapter 19 -Shopping-
Chapter 20 -Believe in our love-
Chapter 21 -Night of the Dance-
Chapter 22 -Trust-
Chapter 23 -Lyon's thoughts-
Chapter 24 -Visions-
Chapter 25 -Remember-
LONG TIME.
Chapter 26 -Tears-

Chapter 11 -Maybe-

1.8K 96 80
By chocolatefriend111

So I decided to write another new fan fiction but this time it is a Rowen Fan Fiction and the first chapter is already written and published so if some people could read it that would make my day super happy.

AND OMG WE REACHED 1K VIEWS IN THIS STORY YAYAYAYA! Thank you so much!!!

Now for another random question:

What Fairy ship do you HATE the most?

My answer to the question is GRALU! Lucy belongs with Natsu, and Gray does to Juvia. Not hating on anybody who ships GraLu but seriously yes there were some moment and "hints" that Gray might like Lucy BUT NO LIKE SERIOUSLY.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juvia's pov-

N-No how could this be happening! GRAY WILL BE TOO ASHAMED TO GO NEAR ME. I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST SAID IT.

"HEY ICE BREATH!"

"What the f-"

Out of nowhere Natsu threw the large rope which landed on top of Gray's face.

"WATCH WHERE YOUR THROWING AT!" Gray shouted back at Natsu.

M-Maybe he didn't hear me say it...because he seems like everything is normal.

For some reason I am happy that he won't think I am just one of his fan girls and a bit sad that Gray-sama doesn't know my feelings yet.

The coach and the rest of the soccer team told us to hold onto the rope and dragged us out of the mud pit.

Finally, instead of a disgusting mud pit I am on beautiful grass land until I realized...that I need to shower OVER THREE TIMES.

"M-My new nike shoes all muddy and destroyed!" Gray cried and Natsu laughed at him.

"Good on you Elsa saving Juvia like a true hero"

"Do you want me to THROW YOU IN THERE?!"

Natsu and Gray then started having the biggest fist fight ever. If only Erza-san was here.

"Stop fighting you two. Now that we have our soccer ball back...EVERYBODY GET BACK ONTO THAT FIELD AND PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE WE WANT TO WIN NATIONALS! Gray, Juvia go get cleaned up you two look like you jumped into that Mud Pit thinking that it was a swimming pool!" Coach pointed towards where the tap was so we could wash some of the mud off.

Gray and I went up the huge hill and across the field to the water taps. We started to get some mud off our clothes and shoes.

"So...you know when are you going to ANSWER MY questions..."

"EH?"

"You know...the ones which I asked you"

"J-Juvia did answer it...."

"Could you answer it again?"

"OK FINISHED CLEANING UP. JUVIA THINKS THE COACH IS CALLING HER OVER TO FILL DRINK WATTERS. GOTTA GO BYE GRAY-SAMA!"

My face was still bright red and I dashed the hell out of the there as fast as I could to where the drink bottles all were.

I am way too embarrassed to even talk to Gray-sama now...

I went on my phone to text some of my friends.

Lyon: Hey Juvia sorry I had to go on a meeting where are you?

Juvia : Juvia had to help the soccer team

<<Juvia was added into the group conversation with Levy, Mira, Lisanna, Lucy and Erza>>

Mira:Welcome to the group text chat Juvia :)

Juvia: Why is Juvia invited to this?

Lucy: OMG GUYS. NATSU JUST SENT ME A PICTURE OF HIM PRACTICING SOCCER HE LOOKS SO DREAMY!

Levy: I knew Lu-Chan liked Natsu

Lucy: Oops, did I accidentally write that. I am secretly texting in class and Juvia your our friend now.XD

Juvia: Oh Juvia has to help out the soccer team. Natsu has been thinking about you Lucy

<<Erza has logged into the group chat>>

Erza: WHY ARE YOU TEXTING IN CLASS LUCY?!

Lucy: Sorry x_x

Juvia: Where is Lisanna at?

Mira: OMG #nalu is coming!!!

Levy: I will hope you Mira-San lets make Nalu canon!

<<Lisanna has logged into the group chat>>

Lisanna: Hi guys. We got a free class and super bored right now. This wheel chair is so annoying.

Erza: Get better soon Lisanna. Well I am going to go now. I have another meeting with Jellal

Mira: ERZA AND JELLAL #Jerza

Erza: Mira were just friends ALRIGHT. Now bye guys see you at lunch!

<<Erza has left the group chat>>

Lucy: Awww...I got to go now the teacher just caught me texting!(ʘ_ʘ)

<<Lucy has left the group chat>>

Lisanna: Oh my gosh Levy, I just left class and went to the library to find this AMAZING BOOK

Levy: OMG, coming Lisanna I am going to make a random excuse to leave class meet you at the library.

<<Levy and Lisanna has left the group chat>>

Juvia: Juvia is so bored. Please text me Mira-san don't leave me alone in this group chat

Mira: Soz Juvia, I sense another OTP coming gtg

<<Mira has left the group chat>>

I switched off my phone wondering what I should be doing...

(Gray's pov)

I needed to be sure if she liked me...or not.

At the mud pit she said it was me...but because I am such a dense person I didn't say anything. I needed to be clear on her feelings.

She was sitting on the bench on her phone and of course Natsu caught my attention starring at her.

"Ice breath you seriously have been day dreaming the most out of all these soccer practices"

"Natsu, YOU NEED TO HELP ME!"

"Calm down bro, what do you need?"

"Well Juvia sort of confessed when we were in that mud pit so I asked her again but she ran off and NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO?!"

"Elsa you need to do what I say. LISTEN TO MIRA and remember Juvia likes romantic and nice boys"

"Alright got it. After school I should give her chocolates or something"

-Time Skip-

After a long day of school most people just leave home or stay at school to finish things or do extra studying.

I looked around where could Juvia be hmm...

Looking around classrooms I finally saw her at a desk putting her books in her school bag.

I was about to go approach her when I heard that she was talking to herself might as well listen.

"Alright Juvia...maybe you do have some feelings for him"

Him?

"So Juvia might have made the biggest mistake of confessing in a mud pit. B-But he probably didn't hear it"

"Juvia..."

"GRAY-SAMA!" Juvia jumped when she saw me and out of nowhere threw a chair in my face.

"Ow, what was that for?"

"OMG SORRY, SORRY, SORRY GRAY-SAMA ARE YOU ALRIGHT? JUVIA WAS JUST SURPRISED THAT GRAY-SAMA WOULD BE H-HERE!"

Juvia apologized over 100 times.

"Juvia I am fine..."

"WAIT N-NO DID YOU HEAR WHAT JUVIA SAID?"

"Maybe"

"My life is over now!"

Juvia turned around not wanting to face me but I knew her cheeks were bright red and she was blushing.

"So you do like me?"

"M-Maybe"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.5K 1.6K 21
When Juvia drops her diary one day at the guild, Gray sees it and picks it up, not knowing that it's a diary or that it's Juvia's. The next day, Juvi...
58.4K 1.7K 45
Gray Fullbuster, a final year college student of Magnolia University moves out from his parents house to lead an independent life on his own. ...
3.2K 104 8
Gruvia Fanfiction Juvia is a mermaid and meets the human prince, Gray Juvia gets caught on land and has to find a way to be with her true love, Gray...
3.2K 121 12
K then. Juvia is a student at the prestigious(not the most creatively named) Fiore Academia School of Magic. After a close encounter with some of he...