Renesmee's Twin Sister

By aintgotntltc

What if Bella had twins? Beautiful baby Renesmee and who else Read to find out. Please read my book All credi... More

Info on twins and Sneak Peek
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 7
chapter 9 What? part 1
chapter 9 what?! part 2
chapter 10 guests
chapter 12
Chapter 13 Christmas at Charlie's
chapter 14 Volturi
chapter 15 A decision is made
chapter 16 school
chapter 17 Jealous much
chapter 18 A new plan
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 22
chapter 23

chapter 21 lullaby

4.5K 91 19
By aintgotntltc

Bella's POV

Edward and I were waiting for our daughters to come. I spotted Nessie and Jill was next to her. I saw closely ,and she had red puffy eyes what could of happened.

Bella Edward?
Edward Some kids told Jill that she was a brat ,and that they didn't want her around.

Jill is not a brat. I look back to my daughters ,and now theirs a different kid. I'm guessing he was trying to comfort Jill.

Edwards POV

-How can somebody tell Jill that she is a brat. She is not like her friends. Maybe its just me who thinks that ,but I cant help thinking of It.
-Am I really a brat? I must be if they told me I was.

I heard

I saw Ness. She probably has her shield on.
Then both of them said goodbye to the boy. They came to us. Nessie came running to me while Jill ran to Bella. Jill is more of a Mommy's girl. While Ness is more of a daddy's girl. I saw Jill start to gently cry into Bella.

Bella Baby what happened?

Jill slowly raised her hand to Bella ,and showed her everything that happened. Bella looked angry. I better calm her down.

Edward Bella, love please calm down. Jill needs you right now.

She calmed down ,and went to Jill. I told Ness to get in the car ,and she did what I told her.

Edward Bella let's go.
Bella OK

Bella sat in the back with Jill.

Ness Jill are you alright.
Jill Yes.
Ness your still crying.
Jill I know. I feel so .........I don't know.
Bella Don't listen to them Jill they don't even know you .
Jill Its not fair though.
Bella Jill look at your daddy and I. Are we beautiful?
Jill Yeah everyone in the family is ,because your vampires.
Bella Well we cant help being beautiful. Humans are jealous.
Jill What if their telling the truth? That I'm a brat.
Bella Their not telling the truth ,and Jill look at all the people that love you very much.
Jill Yeah I guess.
Bella We will always be their for you ,and you are definitely not a brat........ Let's just leave the subject OK.
Jill OK
Bella So what do you want to eat today?
Jill I was kinda thinking about Tamales!!!!
Bella I'm sure Esme would love to make them for you.

I see Jill smile. She's the only thing that keeps me from going crazy. Her thoughts are so pure. I can't read Bella's nor Nessie's so she's like a salvation for me.

Bella's POV

Jill sat next to me. We were almost at the house. Poor Jill she is too young for someone to tell her that. Less than a year old.

Edward Were here.
Bella Come on girls let's go in.

The girls do a I say. Jill is still next to me holding my hand.

Bella Edward maybe we should spend today at our cottage?
Edward Yeah I think it would be the best.

Jill grabs Edwards hand too. I think she is showing him something.

Edward Yes baby we can play the piano.

I see Ness entering the door already probably going to see Alice. Its weird it seems everyone in this family has favorites. Rose's,Emmett's, Esme's, and Carlisle's seem to favor Jill. While Alice and Jasper favor Ness.
We walk in the house ,and I guess everybody saw Jill's sad face ,because next thing I know everybody rushed to Jill. Well except Alice and Jasper who were too busy with Ness.

Rose What happened too Jill?
Edward Someone at school told her she was a brat alongside her friends ,and that they didn't want to be near her.
Esme Oh no Jill. Are you alright?
Jake Don't listen to them Jill. OK.

I looked at Jake who looked really angry. Jill suddenly ran to him. Jake of course comforted her ,and she hid her face into Jake.

Emmett Come on Squirt cheer up. How about we play some videos games?
Rose Or go shopping online?
Carlisle Or play doctor?
Esme Or cook something in the kitchen like cookies?
Jake Or we can play something?
Jill Thank you for trying to make me feel better. I'm sorry ,but I'm just not in the mood.............. Mommy can we go home please?
Bella Of course we can sweetie.
Let me just get your sister ,and say goodbye to everybody.

I see Jill nod ,and I make my way to Alice's bedroom were I saw here take Renesmee.

Bella Renesmee time to go home!!
Alice Oh come on Bella let her stay a bit longer. Their is no reason for her to suffer because of the other one.

Their us no way I just heard Alice say that. Jill is my daughter too.

Bella Excuse me.
Alice I'm sorry if I sounded mean I didn't meant to say it. J really am sorry.
Bella Whatever.

I say harsh ,but not too much.

Bella Come on Renesmee.
Renesmee OK mommy.

I take my daughter by the hand ,and go down stairs.

Edward Well goodbye everyone see you tomorrow.
Everybody Bye.

We left the hose with the girls ,and Jake too.
When we got home Jill wanted to stay with Jake. Nessie went upstairs to use the computer in her room. Edward as usual went to the piano room were their is also multiple instruments like a guitar,trumpet, drums,and many more. I guess I have nothing to do so I grabbed a book from the shelf ,and started reading. It was To Kill A Mocking Bird.

Jill's POV.

Jill Jake can we go to the piano room?
Jake Of course Jill anything you want.

I smiled at him. Then we got up ,and went to the piano room were daddy was.

Edward Jill!
Jill Daddy!
Edward Want to play some piano?
Jill Yes!
Edward OK ,but first I want you to hear something.
Jill OK

I saw as daddy started playing a song. I immediately smiled at the beauty of his song. It was just so beautiful ,and amazing. It was just wonderful. I watched as he got to the last part ,and finally finished the song.

Jill Daddy that was beautiful!
Edward I'm glad you like it princess ,because I made it just for you its called Jillian's River.
Jill Why?
Edward Because your like a little river that floats in each one of us.

I smile. I love you very much daddy. I later noticed Nessie was their too with mommy.

Edward Ness come here.
This one is for you.

Ness smiles as my daddy starts to play.

Ness Thank you daddy that was wonderful.
Edward You're welcome sweetie.

I spend the rest of the day with daddy in the piano. While mommy spent time with Ness by reading to her. J love my family.
Jake had to go a. Couple of minutes ago to patrol.

Edward I this k its to.e for you girls to go to sleep.
Bella Yeah its getting late.

We nod ,and mommy takes me to my room ,and daddy takes Ness.

Jill Mommy?
Bella Yes.
Jill Why do you love me?
Bella Because your my daughter ,and I love you more than anything. Well your daddy and sister too.
Jill What if I wasn't your daughter? Would you still love me then.
Bella Well of course Jill you have such a kind heart. Even if we weren't related I would love you.
Jill I would love you too.

We both smile. Mommy kissed me goodnight ,and waited for me to fall asleep before she left.

Bella's POV

I went downstairs to wait for Edward ,but he was already their.

Edward Let's go.
Bella Where?
Edward Alice is waiting for us somewhere ,because she had a vision of us wanting to talk to her.
Bella OK. Let's call Rose to stay here with the girls though since Jake is patrolling.
Edward Already did. She should be here right now.

Just in cue the doorbell rings.

Edward Thanks Rose.
Bella The girls are upstairs.

To she nodded ,and headed upstairs probably to see Jill sleep.
Edward grabs my hand ,and we start running to where Alice is.
I spot Alice rapidly. She is with Jasper.

Alice Bella I'm so sorry for what I said I didn't meant too.

I remember what she told me ,and I hissed.

Alice I know its my place to have told you that. I just hate how everybody treats Ness. They treat her like Jill's shadow. I at least wanted her to have fun today.
Bella I guess your right. I do have to spend more time with her. I'm sorry too Alice.

With that we went back home.

Edward You know I wasn't expecting that.
Bella why?
Edward In Alice's vision it was way worse.

I wonder what it was like. We arrived soon at our home. Rose left ,and we had the house to our self's.
Edward and I went to our bedroom ,and he started kissing me ,and I immediately responded................

A/N OK so their is many mistakes so I'm sorry again. I'll probably finish this story in the next 2-4 chapter ,but don't worry I'm planning on doing a sequel. I have almost everything ready except the actor who is gonna play Bryan. If you have ideas please comment them down ,and if you want to give suggestions on the book cover plz comment them down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.9K 1.5K 29
After an army of newborn vampires came after Dani's sister she believes that everything will go back to normal or as normal as it could be when your...
19K 216 20
This a story about Renesmee and Jacob and it takes place approx. 3 years after Renesmee is born. No copyright intended, I am just someone who loves t...
161K 3.2K 42
What if Bella had a little sister but she acted more of a mom to her then Renee, well meet Carlie Swan little sister of Bella Swan, but Renee is more...
161K 4.3K 65
This a Twilight love story. What if Bella Swan had a sister, and that person was you? Will you go through the same troubles as your sister, or will l...