Saved And Loved By Niall Hora...

By Niallers_Mofo143

A 17 year old girl has been through hell sense age 13. From being abused by her dad and boyfriend to being bu... More

Saved And Loved By Niall Horan (A One Direction Fan Fiction)
Introduction
Chaper One :)
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen Part One
Chapter Eighteen Part Two
Chapter Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Epilogue
SEQUELLLLL <3 xD

Chapter Sixteen

240 10 0
By Niallers_Mofo143

Chapter 16

Jade’s POV

I have been sitting in the waiting room at the hospital for almost an hour. No news on Niall and all of us are just sitting here worried. I can’t believe Niall and Josh actually met up. What was either of them thinking? This is all of my fault. I knew Josh wouldn’t leave us alone and now here we are in the hospital all because of me. I should’ve just stayed back in California. He never bothered to hurt my family, he would just always have his friends jump me and send me threats. I’ve been thinking a lot lately, debating on if I should just end things with Niall. It would sure protect him from Josh. He wouldn’t end up in the hospital again, but I really care about Niall and I keep falling for him more and more every day. He is one of the sweetest people in the world. He will always go out of his way to protect the ones he loves and truly cares about. He would jump in front of a train if it meant protecting one of the boys or his family. He is perfect in so many ways. The way he practically drools over food and will try and make anyone laugh even if we are all having a bad day. How he always knows what to say when you are going through a complicated and rough time. I saw a guy walk out of the double doors with a clipboard in his hands.

“Ms. Jade Johnson?” I stood up when he called my name and walked over to him.

“Th-That’s me is Niall okay?” Louis, Zayn, Liam, and Harry all rush up beside me. My heart is pounding. I am a nervous wreck. I probably look like some girl in a horror movie where her hair is sticking up in a hundred different directions, her make-up is smeared all over her face and she looks just absolutely ridiculous. My eyes are all red and puffy from crying, there are tear stains on my cheeks, my breathing is all out of whack. I am a complete total mess.

“My name is Dr. West. Niall took quite a few shots to the head and abdomen causing him to blackout. He has been coughing up a lot of blood but has settled down enough to run some tests. He has some injured ribs and a sprained arm from where he fell and landed on it wrong but his head seems to be doing somewhat better. We need to keep him here for a couple of more days to make sure he’ll be okay. Visiting hours are now over but he specifically requested to speak to Miss Jade. He says it is important. You have 30 minutes to speak with him, follow me.” I nodded my head processing everything he had said. I gave Liam a hug before walking back with the doctor.

“We’ll be in the car, come out when you’re done.” I nodded my head and mouthed a ‘thank you’ to Louis before closing the doors.  I followed the doctor to the elevator and watched him tap the button to the third floor. I put my hands in my pocket and sighed. I am not looking forward to seeing Niall laying on a hospital bed with wires and machines hooked up to him. I waited as the elevator took its slow time to reach the floor and open the doors. I rushed out and followed the doctor to Niall’s room. We finally got to room 342 and the doctor slowly opened the door.

“Be careful and try not to talk loud, he still has a pretty bad migraine.” I nodded my head before walking in and closing the door behind me. Niall looked over and smiled shyly at me. I almost broke down at what I saw in front of me. I walked over and shook my head before grabbing a chair and pulling it next to the bed.

“How are you?” I asked softly. He tried to move but yelped in pain. I put my hand on his arm and ran it up and down slowly.

“I’m okay. In a ton of pain though.” He smiled weakly again and I couldn’t help but let out a small chuckle before getting serious.

“What happened?” I was almost terrified of the answer. I’m glad that Niall isn’t as hurt as I thought he would be but I still can’t believe he is in the hospital all because of Josh and his stupid friends. I feel terrible that Niall is in the position that he’s in. He didn’t deserve any of that.

He let out a soft sigh before responding. “I woke up to a text from Josh so I texted him back. We ended up meeting up. I tried to tell him to stop messing with us, with you but he wouldn’t budge. He started talking about if he couldn’t have you, he wanted me.” I gave him a confused look before he continued. “He pretty much meant kidnapping me. He said it would be ashamed if I went missing. We shared some words before I got up to leave. I walked out of Starbucks only to be shoved into the alley. They all started hitting and kicking me causing this.” He pulled up his shirt and I gasped. He had marks, scratches, and bruises everywhere. A small tear escaped my eye. I didn’t bother to wipe it away. Instead I put my hand on his stomach running it over the marks. I looked up and saw his eyes were shut tightly and I quickly moved my hand away.

“Th-they did this to you?” By now I was crying for the hundredth time tonight it seemed liked and he opened his eyes and looked at me. He nodded his head before moving his free hand up to my face wiping the tears away. “Wh-why?” I cried even harder. “Wh-why did y-you go?” I said in between hiccups.

“I wanted him to stop babe. I just wanted him to leave us alone. He has some serious anger problems though and when I went to walk away after I saw talking wasn’t doing any good he thought it would be nice to attack me. I would do anything for you even if it meant getting some bruises or a broken arm.” I looked up at him before he started singing softly.

“I'd catch a grenade for you

 Throw my hand on a blade for you

 I'd jump in front of a train for you

 You know I'd do anything for you

Oh, I would go through all this pain

 Take a bullet straight through my brain

 Yes, I would die for you, baby”

I smiled softly up at him and leaned in to place a gentle kiss on those beautiful soft lips. He smiled into the kiss before I pulled away.

“What did the doctors say?” He asked nervously with hope in his eyes.

“You’ll be in here for a couple of days so they can make sure you’ll be okay.” I replied sadly. I wish he could come home soon. I’m going to miss sleeping in his arms all cuddled up next to him. The doctor came in and told me I had to leave. I stood up and bent down to give Niall a hug. “I’ll miss you tonight. Get better baby and I will see you soon.” I gave him a long passionate kiss careful of to not hurt his arm. This felt right, nothing like any other kiss I’ve ever had. It was like we were meant to be together. My lips molded perfectly with his. This was something special and something I would cherish for the rest of my life. I can’t break up with someone I’m falling madly in love with.

Niall and I haven’t been together long but I realize, this boy is perfect and I love him!

I pulled apart from the kiss and gave him another hug. “I’ll miss you too babe. I’ll be back and better in no time.” I smiled sweetly at him before walking towards the door. I blew him one last kiss before walking out and closing the door behind me. Is it possible to love someone that you have only been with for such a short period of time? Well to me it is. I love everything about this boy and seeing him in such pain kills me. I hope those bruises heal soon and that arm gets better.

*****************************************

I lay down in the empty bed wishing Niall were here beside me. I toss and turn for almost three hours. Josh is all that’s on my mind. He ‘wants’ Niall? Is that supposed to be some kind of warning? I try to process everything but can’t seem to be able to put any of it together. He and his friends jump Niall and then they all just disappear when the cops and everyone come. That was no surprise but I keep questioning where he could be at this very moment. I still have Liam and them here so he obviously won’t come here and start anything right? What about Niall though? Do they know he’s at the hospital? Will they go there and try to start something? So many questions and no answers to any of them. I wish I could’ve stayed at the hospital with Niall.

I toss and turn some more before I rip the blankets off of me and head upstairs. I walk in the kitchen and grab a pan and the milk. Hopefully some nice warm milk will help me sleep. I pour some milk into the pan and set it on the burner on low. I wait for it to heat up a little and take it off. Turning off the burner and pulling out a cup a shirtless Harry walks in and nearly scares the shit out of me almost making me drop the cup.

After laughing like crazy he speaks up. “Couldn’t sleep?” I shake my head and pull out a chair to sit down at the table. “Yeah, me either. Remember how I asked to talk to you earlier?” I nod my head and take a sip of my milk waiting for him to go on. “I like Louis!” He blurts out and moves his hand up to cover his mouth. I spit out the milk I just drank and looked at him completely shocked.

“Y-You what?” I asked wiping up the milk.

“I like Louis and I kissed him today. He was upset about the break-up and I just kissed him. He didn’t pull away instead he just kissed back but he came to talk to me and said that he loves Eleanor. He said he may be bi because he felt something there when we kissed but he still is hopeful that him and Eleanor get back together. He also said what I may be feeling is just a small crush and it will soon pass by but I’m not too sure. I mean, I’ve felt like this since x-factor I just didn’t know what that feeling was until now.” I let everything sink in as I nod in understanding. Poor boy seems really into Louis. How did I not see it before? The way Harry looks at him or smiles every time he sees him. As much as the two flirt and mess around I am really surprised I didn’t notice anything.

“Haz, love, all I can say is that if what you feel with Lou is real, you two will be together soon enough. He just broke up with the girl he feels so strongly for. He needs time to figure everything out. I know if my bestfriend kissed me, I’d be confused as hell and I would just need time to process everything that was going on. Give him space and time to think. Who knows, maybe it is only a crush and soon you’ll find another girl or guy that you’re crushing on. Or, maybe what you feel is something real and he just needs time to realize that himself. You’re going to go through a lot of crushes and relationships before finding that right person. In the end though, all of that searching will be worth it. I promise.” I finished my rambling and let out a yawn. Harry stood up and held out his hand to help me up.

Harry pulled me into a hug and whispered in my ear. “Thanks Jade, that helped a lot.” He pulled away and started to walk out of the kitchen but first turned around and said “Thanks again, goodnight love.” He walked out heading to his room. I put my cup into the sink and walked back to my room.

I lied down in my bed feeling cold and lonely, once again missing Niall’s arms protectively wrapped around me. I move around until I’m comfortable and fall fast asleep.

*****************************************

Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop!

 No! Leave him alone! Let us go! Get off! Why are you doing this?! No! Put that down! No you’re going to hurt him! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I woke up sweating terribly and crying. Zayn ran into the room looking down at me before rushing to my side. He lifted me up and pulled me into a hug and let me cry onto his shoulder until I calmed down. After about 15 minutes of crying I buried my head in his neck and started calming down. He laid me back down on my stomach and rubbed my back gently.  “Another bad nightmare?” I rolled over and nodded my head.

“Th-They were hurting Niall.” I started crying again and Zayn just crawled in the bed next to me. I laid in his arms and started drifting off to sleep. The last thing I said before I was out was “I hope he’ll be okay. Thank you Zayn.” Then I was sound asleep.

**********AN*********

-          Song Of The Day

o   My Best Friend by Tim McGraw

(Even though they haven’t ‘made love yet’ this song is so amazayn <3 )

So this chapter was shorter than the others but I hope you enjoyed it.

Thank the world Niall is okay!! :D

I am soo excited about ‘Best Song Ever’ cant wait for it to come out :D

Anyway….Thanks for reading. Enjoy the rest of your day(:

Xoxo Aly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.2K 626 24
I finished editing the story guys (: I tried fixing everything I could, thank you so much. This is a story about Danielle jones an 18 year old girl...
31K 951 31
*Book 1* Hi I'm Lisa and call me crazy but i have no idea who one direction is. I'm a 17 year old girl and I've never even seen One Direction. Unless...
197K 7.1K 12
Harry had been hopelessly in love with his straight friend Louis for a very long time. Louis with his perfect girlfriend and perfect life. They met i...
141K 4.1K 41
You thought you knew One Direction. But everything you heard is just their cover story. These boys are hiding something. Something... Super ;) Harry...